Chapter 3

Stranded!

He left exo and Apink speechless. Did he just say, work together with the person you were beside when you woke up?! Everyone was speechless saying things inside their head like, why do I have to be partners with her or him?! Naeun said," Can't Apink do it Together and then exo do it together. 2 groups.. Suho suddenly spoke up and said,"We can't, he just said if we don't do that then the people we love around us would die. And things would happen. We just need to endure this a bit till we find out how to stop it. And I have a feeling that he's not joking about this." Everyone nodded in agreement. Yokshee, that's why we have a smart person in exo, Sehun said.

Tao said," I don't know if you guys noticed this yet but we need new clothes! How can you run if guys are in suits and girls are in dresses?! First off, why did he even make us wear suits and dresses?!

Who knows? Chen chuckled. 

Okay no joking around! Let's just go with our partners and find things for survival first! Suho said.

 

Chorong went to stand beside Luhan.

Namjoo went to stand beside Chen.

Hayoung went to stand beside Sehun.

Naeun went to stand beside Kai.

Eunji went to stand beside Baekhyun.

 

Bomi stood there confused. Cause she woke up beside 7 people. Then D.O came towards her. What's up partner? Bomi was confused? Were partners? D.O was shocked she didn't know but told her. You were the last one to wake up. So the other 6 members found us and just layed down to rest while waiting for you to wake up. So technically, you are my partner.

Bomi blushed but gave a slow nod.

Chanyeol went with Suho

Kris went with Tao

Xiumin went with Lay

APINK members were the one that was depressed the most, but they have to if they don't want disaster. Or who knows what he will do.

Suho started instructing, Luhan and Chorong you find water. Chen and Namjoo, check if there are any towns or places, this may be an island but he said he made this island like the real world so try to find one, Let's see, Hayoung and Sehun is in charge of finding wood for cooking, gas or anything you can use to cook. Naeun and Kai.. You guys are in charge of finding us clothes to change into for now. Baekhyun and Eunji.. Make sure bears don't come near our shelter spot because the rest of you guys including me are going to be building shelter. Oh! Bomi and D.O find food and you guys are also going to cook.

Everyone suppressed a groan. By everyone I mean Apink. 

___________________

LUHAN AND CHORONG

___________________

Okay so we just need to find a bit of water or something that could supply us water, like maybe a stream or river, or a lake, it should be easy considering that this is an island, well fake island anyway.. Said Luhan. 

Chorong is still nervous around him so she just followed him awkwardly.

They kept walking when all of a sudden Chorong starts to scream.

Luhan quickly looks behind him. He sees her sinking into the ground. Deeper and deeper every second.

Dont just stand there! Help me! She screeched.

This is quick sand! She yelled back again this time making it sound like she's about to burst into tears.

Okay wait a sec. Luhan reached his hand out but. Chorong said, "I'm not grabbing your hand!!

Now she's sinking down faster. It was basically to her waist. Okay okay!!! Help me up!!

He didn't say anything but just reached his hand out again this time she grabbed it way quicker.

Her palms were sweating a lot. Yah, your palms are sweating a lot he teased. just hurry up and pull me up!

This time Luhan started pulling. It's working she said. Pull faster! She got out but as she was getting out she fell. 

And so she also knocked Luhan down because she fell his direction. Now she is laying on top of him with her head on his

chest. They were both out of breath. Chorong panics and try's to quickly stand up.

Y-yah let's go find some water Chorong says out of breath. 

Hello? Aren't you going to say thank you to someone who just saved your life? Luhan said with a smirk.

t-thank -y-y-ou

Luhan laughed. Hurry up. This time... Chorong tripped. What's wrong now? Luhan asked. I can't feel my feet Chorong said, I think the quick sand had an affect on my legs. 

Luhan sighed in disbelief. What are we going to do now? Chorong asked. Luhan bent down and said,"Get on. 

Chorong said Quickly in a panic,"No way! I rather get eaten by bears rather then you piggybacking me! Okay you said it, and with that, Luhan stood up. Of course at that time, they heard bears running closer to them, OKAY OKAY!! Say please said Luhan. PLEASE?!!! Said Chorong in a desperate and cute voice. Luhan laughed. Luhan bent down and Chorong went on his back . Luhan stood up and started walking.

Chorong felt embarrassed and she felt her heartbeat beating so fast.

Yah whys your heart beating so fast Luhan teased.

Its cause I'm out of breath! Chorong hesitantly and quickly answered

After walking a bit longer they found water. It was a mini lake. But it wasn't too far from the shelter too.

Finally we found it. Luhan said. Chorong didn't say anything. Hello? Luhan said again. But when he looked at Chorong she was

already sleeping. She looks so cute when she's asleep Luhan thought. Well. We gotta back to the them and tell them we found water.

_________________

CHEN AND NAMJOO

_________________

So what are we to pose to find or do again? Namjoo asked Chen.

Were to pose to be looking for towns or any places at all. Oh, Namjoo replied. 

So when I was dreaming, did I say anything to you, or we'll in my sleep? Namjoo asked. Chen seriously.

Not really... Chen answered.. But you said something.. Like Sa rang hae.. Something like that.

Namjoo blushed. Oh yea.. What was that for? What were you dreaming about? Chen asked. Making Namjoo blush

madly. Oh nothing much she giggled.

The Chen turned to her and asked her something serious. 

Have you had your first kiss yet Namjoo? Namjoo was shocked why he was asking that question.

Namjoo didn't hesitate and answered. "No, not yet, but I want my first kiss to be special with someone I love, or like. 

Chen thought inside his head." Uh oh, I can't tell her that her first kiss was me! She doesn't even like me! She might cry if she

hears this. 

Then Namjoo asked him the same question. What about you? Have you had your first kiss? 

Chen hesitantly said," Yes duh. Lots of times.

Namjoo said Oh lucky.

Hey I think I see something! Shouted Namjoo. She was right. The island was huge. Behind the bush was a small town. There

was a huge shopping mall with cafés and even grocery stores. 

But they also spotted something... People.. 

Those aren't real people, said Chen. We'll they are real, in this world. But in out world they don't exist yet.

He also created people here. But they're real, they're not robots or anything. But this is pretty cool. There's clubs, cafés and

Even malls. Let's hurry and tell them we found a place. They jogged back cause they were super happy.

___________________

SEHUN AND HAYOUNG

___________________

Let's just stay here and collect pieces of wood. We can use it for the fire. Sehun said. 

Okay, Hayoung said. They started collecting pieces of wood. Hayoung found this really heavy one and

decided To add it in her pile. Okay I think this is enough, said Sehun. Let's just carry ask much as we can back.

Sehun picked up his pile of wood and started walking. Hayoung also picked her wood up, but the heaviest one

fell on her toe. OWW! She squealed. What's the matter? Sehun said. Oh it's nothing. Hayoung said. She picked up

the wood and started limping. I'm coming. Sehun saw that she was limping and caught on quickly. 

Just put the wood down, I'll piggyback you. No thanks! Not in a million years she shouted. She kept walking.

Sehun was annoyed how stubborn she was. He dropped his pile of wood and walked towards her and carried her, without her

permission. Put me down! She yelled. Don't worry about the wood! Sehun yelled. Just get back to the shelter first!

hayoung went silent and listened to him. She kept staring at him.

_____________

KAI AND NAEUN

_____________

Theres no way we can find clothing out here. We just have to wait for Namjoo and Chen to come back to see if they found a

town yet or something. Kai said.

Naeun slowly nodded.

Lets just find somewhere to sit and rest for a while.

Naeun was surprised and said okay. Naeun is still scared of him think he was a . But now that she found 

out that he's not. She finds him kinda hawt when he's serious. Naeun never wanted to admit it.

Because she always hated exo.

Wen they arrived under a tree with shade, Kai sat down and just started closing his eyes.

Naeun just stared at him blankly.

Kai then suddenly said with eyes still closed," Why do you keep staring at me so intently? Do you like me or something?

Naeun said," to be honest, I never told anyone this, but I am interested in you.

___________________

BAEKHYUN AND EUNJI

___________________

Hey busan girl! Don't call me that Eunji yelled back. Why am I stuck with you?! Your so annoying Eunji yelled again.

No response after that. Hey do you hate me that much? Baekhyun asked with a cute eyesmile.

Eunji straight up answered Yes. 101%. 

Baekhyun is even more interested in the girl, he's not giving up on up eunji. 

BY THE WAY Eunji, you look cute in that dress. Eunji was surprised to hear a compliment to come out of his mouth.

Thanks? She said. Not knowing if that's a good or a bad thing.

 Watch out for bears! Stop looking at me and Eunji kicked him. Ow! Okay I got it! 

There was no bears coming. So they decided to go back to the shelter.

____________

D.O AND BOMI

____________

D.O Oppa is so handsome I say in my head. When he cooks he looks so cool. I stared at him intently while he was cooking.

Hey do you want to try doing this? He asked. 

I don t know how to do it . I said shyly 

its okay I'll teach you he said with a cute smile .

When he was teaching me how to hold it properly, our hands touched a bit.

My heart started to beat. Do I really like him?

______________________________________

Everyone met back at the shelter. Okay Suho said. Luhan and Chorong, Did you find and water? 

Yes, said Luhan. Okay, then Suho checked it off the list. Chen and Namjoo. Find any towns? Yes replied Namjoo. We found

towns with shopping malls, clubs and even places to sleep. Okay good. SEHUN AND HAYOUNG. No. We are sorry, but since

Chen and Namjoo found a town we don't need it anymore. Okay fine, says Suho. Kai and Naeun also said Chen and Namjoo

found a town so..  Okay so we're finished building the shelter. Let's drink for today, cause D.O And Bomi found some soju so

let's have a drink today, for out teamwork. They sat down and everyone had drinks. Especially the girls. They were drunk after

one sip.  oh I forgot to mention , today we didn't collect enough materials so we need 2 people per room. You will be sharing a

room with your partner. And it's better to stay close in case something happens. The girls were drunk so they didn't have much

reaction. But the guys were not drunk. Okay go into your room! We have to wake up early tomorrow to visit the town Namjoo

and Chen found. The girls were drunk so they guys had to carry them in. Chorong started whining at Luhan. Namjoo started

poking Chen. Naeun kept confessing over and over to Kai. Hayoung kept hitting Sehun for fun. Eunji just slept, but she was a

bit awake. And Bomi... Started acting like a child. The guys were so tired that they were forced to carry them in.