Chapter 4

Stranded!

Exo and Apink //Walking to the town//

Yah. why do 6 six of the boys look so tired? Suho asked.

Don't even ask.. Said Luhan out of breath.. You know what happened already.

Everyone was looking at the Apink members, staring at them with a glare. Why are you looking at us? Said Apink.

//FLASHBACK//

Yah! Where are you going? Chorong screamed at Luhan as soon as he put her down.  I'm going to sleep! Luhan called back. SLEEP WITH ME! Chorong said cutely. No way! Luhan yelled. Chorong started jumping and running around playing like a child chanting, SLEEP with me! sleep with me! Luhan tried running around and trying to calm her down but it wouldn't work. He tried singing, he tried holding her down, but nothing worked. So he had to keep running around the small room trying to catch her. She kept screaming and singing off pitch. After that, Luhan was too tired to go on. He was out of breath, little did he know, it was almost time to get up. After that, Chorong out. Finally! Luhan went to his own bed and slept. Afer what felt like 10 minutes fo sleep, he got woken up.

Namjoo! Go to sleep! Chen heard Namjoo say, I want a hug. Than she clapped her hands playfully. a-a what? Chen asked carefully. A hug! Namjoo said again playfully. Come catch me! Namjoo started running outside. She started running around like crazy. Yah! Stop. Chen is now running around chasing her like an idiot and running out of breath. Fine! I'll give you a hug! Chen decided too, because she won't remember this anyway. Namjoo said, Yay! And came closer without hesitating. She reached her arms and hugged chen tightly and closely. Y-yah.. You can stop now.  But he realize she fell asleep. And carried her back into bed.

Naeun kept poking Kai. She was so drunk. She said, Ah! Why do you have to be so mean and ignore me?! I've been keeping my love for you a secret from everyone! Do you know how hurt I felt when I said I hate exo over and over again?!And to my members too She screamed drunkishly. Why?! Why do you have too! Why do you have to be like that towards me?! Naeun cried drunklishly. Kai said,''Get over it. Naeun couldn't agree. She crawled towards Kai. Y-yah! What are you doing! Kai yelled. Naeun was sitting on top of Kai. On his chest. She started ing his suit. She already ed 4 buttons. Y-yah!!!! Kai was really scared and annoyed. I'll make you come to me, Naeun said while smirking. Kai quickly tried to stand up and started running. Naeun was still chasing him and pulling him to the ground. After that, and everything, she finally out. 

Eunji was sleeping, well half sleeping anyway. Cause she wasn't that drunk like the other members, she was only tired. Baekhyun put Eunji down. He stared at her for a couple of seconds. Then turned around to sleep. When he was about to turn around, Eunji sat up, looked at Baekhyun right in the eyes. She pulled him down. And started wrestling him. First she pinned him to the ground then started holding him down and kicking him. What are you doing!? Baekhyun yelled. But when he looked at her, she was sleeping. She was sleep wrestling?! Baekhyun Yelled. When Eunji was about to switch to another move, Baekhyun took the right time to flip her over. Baekhyun pinned Eunji's wrists to the bed. Eunji slowly blinked her eyes open. Eunji saw that he was over on top her, while he was pinning her wrists down. She saw what he was doing and tried to escape but they were just staying there like that, awkwardly. Finally your awake, Baekhyun yelled. What are you doing on top of me?! Eunji yelled. Baekhyun was about to scowl her for sleep wrestling him but decided not to. Because I'm interested in you.

D.O! Can you cook for me all night, Bomi asked. D.O didn't know what to say since it was his very first time dealing with a drunk girl. Sure, he said unsure. While scratching his head. He made her a little snack. But, after she ate it, she kept asking for more and more. D.O was so tired of cooking for the first time. Um.. Bomi-ssi I-. D.O! Don't talk to me formally. O-kay. D.O said unsure. Bomi.. Aren't you sleepy? Tuck me in! Bomi said. D.O was too tired t o disagree so he did it. He was about to walk away when Bomi pulled him down, she sat up and gave him a kiss on the cheek. 

 

Sehun was super annoyed at Hayoung. Do you know why? All this time.. She has been singing songs off pitch and so high my ears are going to break off, Sehun thought. Now, she is doing the musical insterument herself and singing and dancing to Sistar's Alone. Sehun felting like being Alone right now! He wanted to sleep. Hayoung then stopped at Sehun and looked at him laying down. She had smirk on her face. She then sat down beside him then slowly layed down. She lifted her leg and put it over his body. Sehun tried to move but she won't budge. Hajima! He yelled. Hayoung didn't even move, he noticed she was asleep. At least he thought, cause as soon as he removed her leg, she turned over and hugged him more tightly as ever. Of course, Sehun went outside and slept.

//FLASHBACK ENDED//

So basically, Chorong wanted to sleep with Luhan, Namjoo wanted to hug Chen, Naeun was getting dirty with Kai, Eunji was sleep wrestling Baekhyun, Bom forced D.O to cook for her all night, oh yea and what else was it? Oh yea, Hayoung was forcing Sehun to lay down and sleep with her. Said Suho.

Yes.. Groaned the six boys.

Apink Yelled, We did that?! When did we do that?!

Unbelievable, Luhan scoffed.

I-I asked you to sleep with me? Said Chorong, And I- asked you for a hug?! Namjoo said. And getting dirty?! What do you mean by that Naeun yelled.  W-when did I wres- Oh.. Yea I do that sometimes Eunji chuckled. Baekhyun looked in disbelief. I-Im so sorry! I can't believe I did that! Bomi said, bowing 90 degress. It's okay! D.O told her. Bomi blushed hard on how innocent and kind he was. Did you say I ''forced'' him to lay down with me? Hayoung said in shock. Sehun just looked at her. Apink members said,'Sorry, we Apink members tend to do that all the time when were drunk, no matter which boy it is. It's kind of a habit. Xiumin said,''No matter who it is huh? ''You guys better be careful then, Lay said. Apink members thanked them. And the other 6 members just sighed. Were here! Yelled Suho. They looked over the bush and saw the town. A mall! Tao shouted. Everyone laughed . Everyone started running towards the town. They first decided to go the mall. Let's all stick together. Suho said. While they were walking over to the mall, they realized something. Guys.. We need money said Lay. We can't just get things for free. 

Then a guy with some fliers were passing fliers around. He handed them a flier. They looked at it, it said "Blind date/Date auction. Let's participate in this! Suho said. Guys and girls! We could get lots of money if we get bided on. Exo agreed quickly. Sure they said,"We can meet some girls here exo said. Apink members were annoyed. Bring it on!" Apink members thought in their head. I'll do it! Namjoo said. It looks fun! And plus I can meet some guys. Apink agreed. Great Suho said. Right now, what were wearing is perfect. They all looked down at their outfit.

They went to the place and found a lot of good looking people in the group. When they arrived a person ran up to them and said,"Are you guys participating in this event? They nodded. She walked them over to a change room , you girls will wear this. And guys would wear these suits. They looked at it and got changed.

This is what they were wearing. When Apink slowly walked out shyly, Exo was staring at them. They were in aw.. You guys look nice! Kris and Chanyeol admitted with a wink. Apink faked a choke. Everyone was still looking at them. 

Baekhyun P.O.V

Eunji is so pretty. I can't believe I said it myself.

Chen P.O.V

She looks amazing

Luhan P.O.V

Well, she looks okay anyway.

Kai P.O.V

She looks kind of pretty.

D.O P.O.V

Woa.

Sehun P.O.V

I guess she kind of looks cute in that.

 

OKAY! Are you guys ready? Xiumin shouted.

First, Exo went up as a group. The Mc Said, So, We have a very cute flower boy group here known as Exo. There were tons of screams from girls over in the crowd. So first, We have Luhan! There were crazy screams all over the huge crowd.A girl with long black hair shouted, 1000$! Then another one said,''Oh yea! 2000$ Wow! This is crazy! The MC yelled. Anybody else?! 5000$ A really pretty girl called out. Going once.. going twice.. and so- 10000$ DOLLARS! Everyone froze to stare at the girl who said it. GOING ONCE.. GOING TWICE.. AND SOLD! TO THAT PRETTY LADY OVER THERE. 

  Luhan's Date

Luhan smiled and waved at everyone before he got off the stage. Wow.. I can't believe he has that many fans Chorong said in disgust. Jealous much? She heard a voice say. It was Luhan. Then he said something else, For all I know who will choose you? Maybe a ugly guy who wants to do something with you? Luhan smirked. Now Chorong was worried.

 

Next.. We have Exo's Cute and bubbly Baekhyun! Baekhyun stood there and smile. 3000$! Shouted a girl. Baekhyun winked and girls went more crazy. 7000$ A girl who's super pretty said. 1..2.. 10000$ A girl with long and wavy hair said. SOLD! The MC said. To really pretty girl over there!

Baekhyun's Date

And so on..

Xiumin's Date

Chen's Date

Sehun's Date

Kai's Date

D.O's Date

Suho's Date

Tao's Date

//DON'T WORRY THEY'RE NOT ACTUALLY GOING TO END UP WITH THEM, AND I KNOW, THE PAIRING S ARE BAD BUT PLS DONT HATE! IT WAS CHOSEN RANDONLY// 

Wow. Jinja Daebak-ya! They got such pretty dates! What if we end up with a ?! Said Chorong. All the apink members were nervous.

The Exo members told them good luck.Oh yea.. Why didn't Kris and Chanyeol do it? Asked Bomi. It's cause we already have hot dates waiting for us. Kris said.

Apink members just pretended they never heard that.The MC said.. Wow! This is the best blind date event we ever seen in history! Next are the girls!
The guys started shouting like crazy.The apink members walked out onto the stage.. The guys were shouting like crazy!!! 

So the first is.. CHORONG! She is looking cute!!! First a really creepy guy shiuted 5000$ right away. Everyone stared at him. 

Inside chorong's head she was like.. Please.. someone bid! Someone did.

That guy bided 10000$! She looked in the crowd. ''She saw him... He was so cute she thought, Her eyes were staring at him

And so on.. like everyone else they met their dates.

Bomi's Date

Chorong's Date

Eunji's Date

Naeun's Date

Namjoo's Date

Hayoung's Date

As they walked in they started talking. DAEBAK! Did you see our dates?! They're so freaking hot Eunji said.

Yea! And did you see my date too?! Eunji said. He's so hot! And mine says Bomi. Everyone started talking how hot their date is.

Um hello? Said Exo. Were still here. Oh sorry. Let's go buy clothes for our date from the money we earned!

They started going shopping. APINK rushed over the door and picked out really short dresses. So where are we going for our dates again? Namjoo asked excitedly.

A club I think.. Said Hayoung. This is my first date! It's gonna be awesome! Said. Naeun. 

Don't you think these are really short dresses? Nope, says apink happily. 

Let's go!!!

 

 

 

SORRY ABOUT THIS CHAPTER, IK YOUR EXPECTING SOME OF YOUR EXOPINK SHIPPING

IT'LL HAPPEN SOONER OR LATER. CAUSE WERE ONLY ON CHAPTER 4 SO THEY CANT FALL FOR EACH OTHER RIGHT AWAY! SORRY and this chapter wAs really boring