Chapter 2

Stranded!

W-who are you? Chorong Stuttered. But after she looked at the person closely, it was Exo's Luhan.

She screamed again.

Yah! Why are you screaming Luhan said.

W-WHY are you here?! And laying here with ME?!! Chorong felt like crying, she doesn't know what's going on.

I also wish this is a dream, Luhan said. But sadly for you, it's not. It's real. I dont know what's going on either. But looks like we'll be here

for a while. I'm guessing other people are on this island too, so let's find them after we find things for survival. 

Chorong nodded her head slowly while still in shock.

Y-yah! But why should I listen to you?! Chorong screamed.

Luhan said,''Suit yourself, just stay there and nothing will probably happn to you.

Chorong knew he was being sarcastic and was annoyed but she still quickly stood up and followed him into the forest.

Gosh this girl is a piece of work, Luhan mumbled under his breath so she didn't hear.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Eunji P.O.V

I opened and my eyes and it was blury. All I saw was green. I only see tress, the hot sun, and loads of plants beside me. I heard a voice saying,''Finally your awake''

I jumped up, turned around and started doing a side kick. That person screamed in pain.

Yah! What are you doing? He yelled.

I recognize that voice. I looked at his face and it was Exo's Baekhyun. 

 

Why am I here with you?! And in a forest too?! 

I'm not sure either why were here, I woke up and saw you sleeping here beside me.

I was scared. What's happening? Why I am I here with one of the people that I despise the most in the world?

 

Hey! Snap out of your thought Baekhyun yelled.

Eunji Snapped and started wrestling him pinning him to the ground.

Stop it! He yelled. 

Baekhyun has never seen this type of girl before. Usually if he talks to girls they either fall for him right away. But this girl was different, she

despised Baekhyun. He started having interest..

Lets go, he said. And with that, they started walking around looking. But eunji was still annoyed because he think he;s the boss or something

bossing her around.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAMJOO P.O.V

I was dreaming, I was sure of it. Because I see my crush right in front of my eyes right now. Yes.. Infinite's L..

He's so hot. Then, I knew it was a dream for sure when he started staring into my eyes with his dreamy eyes and then pressed

his lips against mine. I sat up and started kissing him back. After the kiss, we sat there for a minute or so with awkwards smiles. I said Oppa. Sa rang hae.

But that was when I officially woke up.. I'm not seeing this right now I said to myself. I might still be in the dream! Cause I see clear blue skys with a bright sunshine shining in my face. I tried blinking my eyes continuelsy to wake up, but it was no use. I was still laying down in the sand. That was when a face appeared in the way of the sky. 

The face was so close to mine I could feel his breathing. I shreaked. EXO'S CHEN?! Why are you here?! In my dream?!!!

 

Chen was still just speechless.

 

CHEN P.O.V

Good thing she doesn't remember. She's still looking at me and blinking rapidly in confusion and a bit of shock.

But I should be more shocked?! Do you know what just happened?! When she was sleeping and I woke up, I didn't know who she was so I looked at her face when all of a sudden she suddenly sat up, pulled my neck towards her and started kissing me. After that, or a few seconds later, she sat back up again and said, Sa Rang Hae...Of course I was shocked! We just met and she kissed me?! Just wait till I tell her about this..

 

Namjoo - So? Are you going to tell me? 

Chen - Um.. yes of course.. So you seriously don't remember anything?

Namjoo - Yes.. I just woke up; from a dream. 

Chen - Oh k..

Chen thinking,''I won't tell her then, but to be honest, my heart fluttered a little, and surprised of course. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAEUN P.O.V

I just woke up in the middle of no where. The last thing I remembered was sleeping over at HAYOUNGS place..

What happened? I looked beside me and I saw a guy with his shirt ed, we'll not fully but 2-3 buttons. And he had his eyes closed,

Yes.. I thought it was a and started to scream! She started to cry. I can't get yet! Especially not in a dream !!

His eyes widely blinked open, she screamed more. He sat up, looked at her and started going towards her. STAY AWAY FROM ME! I screamed.

But he came closer. Now he was basically on top of me. We were sitting still but, one of his hands was beside me and the other is is just

On my shoulder. He started whispering something. I was about to scream but he covered my mouth. Now I was basically sitting on his lap

while his hand is covering my mouth! I can't get !! I thought inside. I tried to get released but his hand won't budge.

 

Then he whispered something, "Yah!!!! STOP SCREAMING WOULD YOU?! there's bears that almost killed us so be 

quiet.

He let go of his hand then sighed. Hi, I'm exo's Kai.

Naeun gasped in shock and horror. But she is still mad.

W-What are you doing?! She stuttered! And I'm guessing this isn't a dream.. DID YOU BRING ME HERE SHE SCREAMED?!

No, why would I do that? He answered coldy. Naeun was kind of speechless. 

Anyways I don't know anything myself except that were stuck here.

Lets hurry up and try to find other people.

Naeun still couldn't trust him so she didn't budge, that is until she heard a bear coming closer, 

she quickly caught up to Kai and walked closely behind.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HAYOUNG P.O.V

What the?! Was the first words I could think of when I woke up.. Where am I? I quickly sat up. I then heard bears.. It sounded like it was coming closer and it was 

going to eat me alive.. I quickly ran. Every 10-15 seconds or so. I would turn around and look behind my back to see if it was still following me..

They were... I quickly ran panting. Sweat was dripping down my face. I don't think I can anymore I told my self. I looked behind me again while

running, then I ran into something. I was scared that it was a bear so I just stood still, close my eyes and hope that this was all a dream

and that I won't die. After 4-5 seconds or so I looked up. And it wasn't a bear. It was a guy. After a few seconds or so I realized that he

was Sehun, from exo. I also realized that I was still hugging his chest tightly with my face to his chest and my arms wrapped around his waist.

I screamed. 

 

Aow! He said. 

Why did you scream?! 

What are you doing here?! Said Hayoung.

Trying to find out why I pm on this island why? He replied.

Hayound didn't hear him because she was still dazed out because she just hugged him and clutched onto him so tightly.

It was embarrassing. Huh? She said.

Nevermind. Just follow me if you want he said. Unless you want it get eaten by bears he chuckled.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

BOMI WOKE UP AND SAW THAT SHE WAS LAYING BESIDE 7 BOYS! And they were all exo!!!

she was about to scream when one of the exo members from behind her covered .

Shhhhh he said. There are bears. Bomi turned around and it was kyungsoo. The. She noticed everyone has woken up a long time ago already 

So were stuck on this island and we don't know what's going on yet but let's find other members. Kyungsoo said.

Bomi doesn't know why but when he said that she thought he was kind of cute.. He looks so innocent she thought. He doesn't look like a playboy..

NO BOMI! What are you thinking?!!

Bomi replied with an okay and they stood up. 

Bomi almost ost tripped when she stood up because her legs were asleep. 

But D.O caught her by her waist and back.

Are you okay he asked? She replied with a stuttering yes. But truth was her heart was flustered.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Everyone kept walking. After a whole hour of walking they finally all met each other. The Apink members ran away from their partners and started group hugging each other and crying. The exo members were confused. It's not like they first saw each other in 10 years or something. So guys, what happened? Do you guys have any information about this and why were here? Luhan asked. No, nothing, nothing yet, was all the exo members could reply too. What about you girls? Find anything? 

Well if you call waking up getting freaked out like crazy because of you guys something then yes. said Chorong. But all the Apink members just nodded in agreement.

Luhan just ignored that comment. 

It was silent until everyone stared at Kris and Chanyeol trying to flirt with the Apink members. 

Apink members just shouted Ew gross! Stop! 

Exo members choked in disbelief. Yea how can you guys flirt with these type of girls said Kai.

These type? And what type of girls are we said Naeun angrily.

 

Lets stop! Xiumin yelled.

Everyone went quiet  

 

Hes right. The shadowy figure who said that stepped out from the shadows.

Your that person from before! Everyone shouted. 

Yes.. He replied. 

What are we doing here?!!! Namjoo yelled feeling like she's going to go crazy. 

You'll find out soon. 

The reason you guys are here because I despise you guys. 

THATS IT?! Bomi screeched 

who are you? Sehun said

you guys won't need to know who I am yet, just know that this is the island I created myself! You guys are going to be stuck here for a while

this is like my own world that I created. This is like the real world except controlled by me.

also, if some of you guys don't do something, I might just start killing people close to you

 

EUNJI SCREAMED WHA- 

but he cut her off 

And.. The people that you "spawned" with will be your partner in everything you do for achievements.

But if you don't do it , just know things will start to happen.

HAYOUNG SCREAMED WHAT?! This time..

 

One last thing.. You guys wil find out why your here .. 

Goodbye. And with that he walked Away. 

So what I'm hearing is .. You have to work together with the person you were there with ?!!!