Broken promises

Jjongah drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FLASHBACK.

Imagining being with you floods my thoughts every now and then, the littlest things remind me of you and it makes me smile.

But when i snap back to the sad reality its clear that we can't be, for a while anyway. I get paranoid at the thought of someone capturing your heart before me - but good things take time right?

Will you wait for me?

Should i reveal my feelings to you? I've opened up my heart this much what have i got to lose?

Do you even feel the same way? I'm scared of rejection

Everywhere i go fans always shout and chant your name as a constant reminder to me that maybe we have a chance but you're dense you can't see it or take it seriously.

I miss hearing your laugh, it's one of the most angelic yet interesting things i have heard - i remember trying not laugh at you when you giggled at our mission card to call each other "darling" and "honey" on we got married.

As much as i try to hide how happy you make me, i'm terrible at hiding it - even my hyungs pointed it out.

The mention of your name has me turning my head hoping it would be you playing a prank on me in the distance - but who am i kidding your girl's day Yura you have better things to do than be around me.

A few months passed after we ended "we got married" you suddenly called me out of the blue wanting to meet up for dinner and soju and i agreed.

I remember it like it was yesterday, you wore a black tee, blu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter