A night out

Jjongah drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"This is a bad idea eonnie." Hyeri pouted pulling the bottom of her dress down

"You aren't a kid anymore and i'm not getting any younger, so this is a must." Sojin smiled fixing the younger girls hair.

"Sojin just wants to see Woobin thats why she is wanting to go out so badly." Minah laughed

The girls had finished promotions for their new single and were on a temporary break which their agency had given them and Sojin had convinced the girls to try clubbing with her but mostly because she wanted to see her younger model/actor boyfriend Kim Woobin.

"Hey do you thnk Jonghyun will be there?" Hyeri grinned looking over at Yura who was adjusting the cleveage part of her dress.

"Molla." Yura said running a hand through her hair

"Is that why you're showing off your best assets?" Minah joked causing the girls to burst into laughter

"Yah." Yura frowned

"Well i'm sober driving so this should be interesting." Hyeri tapped her foot as she leant against the door

"You're the maknae you have to look after your eonnies." Minah smiled pinching the younger one's cheek

Hyeri rolled her eyes and made her way down the stair case "If you're not ready in ten, I'm leaving and going to get food!"

The girls quickly touched up their make up and walked downstairs out to the car where the maknae was already tooting the horn.

Meanwhile Woobin, Soohyuk and Youngkwang were already seated at a booth drinking at the gangnam nightclub, patiently waiting for the others to arrive.

"Is Jonghyun coming?" Soohyuk said looking over at the other two

"I invited him." Woobin replied sipping on his glass of champagne

"DId you tell him yura is coming?" Youngkwang smiled

"I may have left that little detail out." Woobin laughed

"Maybe its a good thing, otherwise he wouldn't show up."

15 minutes later the girls arrived at the club unintentionally garnering much attention from everyone else inside, Sojin spotted Woobin and the others up in the VIP area and gestured the girls to follow her.

Yura and Minah excused themselves to the bathroom while Sojin and Hyeri made their way up the spiral staircase.

"I really don't want to be here eonnie." Hyeri whined clutching on to the older woman who gave her a quick squeeze to reassure her she won't leave her side.

"I won't ditch you, i promise."

Woobin stood up as he saw the girls approach.

"You made it." Woobin stepped closer to Sojin who blushed as he focused his eyes on her figure.

"And you look amazing." He grinned earning him a peck on the cheek from his girlfriend, Hyeri shyly bowed to the other two and shuffled to sit down beside Sojin who couldn't take her eyes off her boyfriend who she had not seen in nearly a month.

"Where are the other two?" Soohyuk asked looking around

"Ladies room." Sojin replied

Youngkwang poured the four empty glasses with champagne, picking up one glass he held it out to Hyeri who had to explain she was sober driving the others so she couldn'tr drink.

"Ahhhh taking one for the team i see." He nodded

"Yes, unfortunately." Hyeri pouted

Minah was waiting for Yura outside the toilet cubicle "Ppali!"

"I won't be too long." Yura called out, Minah's phone rang and she squealed when she realised it was her football star boyfriend calling "I'll just take this call outside won't be long eonnie!"

"Ne." Yura called out, she washed her hands,then dried them before reapplying her lipstick to her lips.

She walked outside expecting to see Minah but there was no sign of her, puffing her cheeks she made her way out to the club floor looking left right and centre for Minah.

"Where did she go?" Yura muttered getting her phone out of her purse

Yura gulped and made her way through the crowds of people, in the midst of searching for her Yura was accidentally shoved and pushed to the side almost tripping over her own two feet when a hand grabbed her arm and lifted her up.

"You should be more careful, pabo." He spoke, Yura froze in her position looking at the ground unable to speak.

Without hesitation he patted the dirt off her dress while still holding on to her arm firmly, she looked up at the male and was relieved to see the man she had not seen in so long, the man who made her heart flutter with just one look, she almost forgot what it was like to feel like this again.

"Jjong oppa." She smiled still embarrassed about her near encounter with the ground

"Clumsy ah young, are you hurt?" He looked at her foot which she was rubbing with her free hand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter