Taehyung

Babied

When Taehyung wakes up, he swears that he can hear the birds chirping merrily outside. He sits up and yawns before smiling, today is the day that he will take care of his precious sunshine. A giggle escapes his mouth and he whips his duvet off of himself before climbing down the double deck.

"Morning~" He sings to Seokjin, the only other member that is awake at this ungodly hour of the day.

"You're up early," the older says, stating the obvious as he gives Taehyung a weird look because he's whistling and seems to be too happy to be awake at this time of day. "Are you okay?" Seokjin doesn't mean to let those words tumble out of his mouth, but Taehying is just acting really weird.

He's faced with a rectangular smile as Taehyung takes the chopping board and knife from his hands, "I'm just peachy Hyung~" He chirps, "let me cut these for you."

Seokjin blinks, "uhm. It's fine, I ca-"

"No, I'll cut these and you go relax. In fact, I'll cook breakfast." Taehyungs says in a playfully stern voice as he shoos Seokjin away.

When Seokjin doesn't move, the younger places the knife on the counter and places both of his hands on the older's broad shoulders before pushing him out of the room.

Taehyung shuts the door and skips back to his previous spot, where he sings random love songs that come to his mind as he chops the vegetables.

*   *   *   *   *   *   *

"Try it," Taehyung smiles as he gestures at the food on the table, "I made it all this myself." He states proudly, eyeing Jimin from the corner of his eye for any reactions of being impressed.

"I don't know," the maknae mutters warily, "what did you do to it?"

Taehyung doesn't even want to yell at the maknae or beat the living daylights out of him, he's too focused on Jimin. The older places a bunch of dishes on his plate before smiling his beautiful, shining smile at Taehyung who swears his life is complete when his sunshine places his food-filled chopsticks in his mouth.

Taehyung holds his breath in anticipation. 

But then his sunshine is coughing and NO! Taehyung does not want his cutie to die because he can't cook a decent meal. He pats his baby's back before sputtering some words to try and apologize for his horrible cooking skills.

"Bab- I mean Jimin, I'm so sorry that I-"

Suddenly his baby is chuckling at him. "It's good Tae," he turns to face him, "the breakfast is great." Jimin compliments through some heaving breathing, but he's smiling as bright as the sun.

"You're lying," Taehyung frowns, "you, like, nearly died just now."

"I'm not lying Tae," Jimin pouts (and maybe Taehyung wants to kiss his plump lips right now). "I was coughing because I'm sick." He states. Taehyung just blinks at him, he appreciates that his sunshine is trying to make him feel better but he just wants to crawl in a hole and rot there. 

Taehyung doesn't see Jimin gesturing the other members to try the food because he's to busy being ashamed of himself because, like, this was the chance to prove to his baby that he can take care of him but he messed up.

"I didn't know that you could cook." Taehyung's head snaps upwards at Jungkook who's stuffing his face with the bibimbap that he made.

"Yeah, you should cook more often." Hoseok adds, and then one by one each of the memberd compliment Taehyung's cooking skills which have him smiling somewhat sheepishly. He turns to his sunshine, who he notice is kind of struggling because he needs to cough every few seconds or so. Taehyung takes Jimin's chopsticks from him gently and smiles when his baby looks at him, eyebrows furrowed.

When Taehyung has the chopsticks in front of Jimin's mouth, the older smiles at him before opening his mouth and letting Taehyung place the chopsticks in them. 

Taehyung swears that he's experiencing heart palpitations when his sunshine lifts his chair to move closer to him. And Taehyung isn't sure that he's breathing properly when Jimin whispers little compliments in his ear.

*   *   *   *   *   *   *

"I'm bored," Jimin whines as he sniffles. He turns to Taehyung with a cute smile, "let's go get bubble tea!"

Taehyung almost says yes but then he remembers what happened yesterday and frowns at the thought. "No. I thought that you, like, died yesterday." Jimin pouts and looks at him with sad eyes. "Don't give me that look bab- I mean Jimin, you almost gave me a heart attack yesterday."

"Yeah, I swear, Tae Hyung looked like he was going to crumble yesterday." Jungkook comments from where he's sitting in the living room, flicking through the channels lazily. 

The hyung line have decided to go grocery shopping as far as Taehyung remembers, because apparently their food stock is dangerously low. 

"He did?" Jimin sort of whispers which has the maknae nodding.

"Yep. He was all lik-"

"I'm still in the room guys," Taehyung announces as he runs his fingers through Jimin's hair who has suddenly placed his head onto his lap. His sunshine looks deep in thought so Taehyung motions Jungkook over. "Go and buy Jimin a large, chocolate bubble tea. My wallet is in my drawer, you can get one for yourself too."

Jungkook looks like he's going to complain so he gives the maknae a look who huffs and struts away.

"Sorry I made you worry Tae," Jimin says sincerely as he moves his position so that he can look into Taehyyng's eyes, "I probably made all of you guys worried, right?"

Taehyung nods but smiles, "all that matters is that you're okay my sunsh- uhm, Jimin."

The older smiles back at him and Taehyung is dangerously close to kissing him, he doesn't care at all if he gets sick. And Jimin isn't helping at all as he traces his features softly with the tips of his fingers.

"Where did Kookie go?" His sunshine whispers.

Taehyung clears his throat as the older fingers trail downwards to his adam's apple. "I told him to do something for me."

"Oh."

"Mhm," Taehyung looks around the room nervously as Jimin's fingers fall onto his shoulder's, he looks for an escape because he feels somewhat suffocated. "H-how about we watch a film?"

Jimin blinks before meeting his eyes again, "sure."

*   *   *   *   *   *   *

Jungkook blinks at the sight before him, "un-freaking-believeable," he scoffs, "go buy bubble tea for Jimin," he mimics in Taegyung's voice. "I go and buy bubble tea which was a thirty minute walk each way, and these two are asleep on the couch." He walks into the kitchen and places the bubble tea into the fridge. "If I knew they would fall asleep, I wouldn't have gone and bought it." 

Walking back to the living room, he glares at Taehyung (because Jimin didn't do anything, it's not like he's the one who told him to buy bubble tea now is it?). Jungkook decides that complaining and glaring won't get him anywhere, so instead he whips out his phone and takes a photo of the pair;

Taehyung with his arms and legs wrapped around Jimin tightly, in an almost possessive looking way, while Jimin is just buried into Taehyung.

Jungkook momentarily wonders how Jimin can even breathe because it looks like Taehyung is squishing the oxygen out of him. But he shrugs his shoulders and places his phone in his pocket while he walks into his room. A nap sounds great.

*   *   *   *   *   *   *

Taehyung's eyes snap open when he hears someone squealing. Gotta protect my baby, he immediately thinks because he's really sure that someone is getting murdered. 

"You two are so cute!" Taehyung blinks. He looks up and he sees Seokjin standing in front of him, hands clasped together by his cheek and Taehyung is extremely confused.

"Aren't you getting murdered right now?" He asks groggily as he carefully unwraps his arms and legs around his sunshine.

Seokjin gives him a face, "no, why would I be getting murdered?"

"But weren't you squealing and li-"

"Oh," Seokjin smiles as he rolls his eyes. "It's because you two were so adorable I mean-" he takes his phone out of his pocket and looks through it before shoving it in front of Taehyung's face, "-look at how cute you two were!"

Taehyung focuses his eyes on the screen of Seokjin's phone, where he sees a photo of when he was sleeping with Jimin. "Send it to me." He orders as a smile makes its way onto his face.

Seokjin blinks, "you're not going to make me delete?"

"Uhm, no?" Taehyung makes a confused expression, "why would I make you delete it?"

"Because-" Seokjins pauses, "I don't know!"

Taehyung shushes him while giving him a glare as he points at Jimin. "I'm going to bring him to our room." He scoops up his sunshine to carry him bridal style. "Don't forget to send me that photo!" He says as he leaves with the sleeping Jimin.

When he gets to their room, Taehyung gently places his baby on the bed and places a blanket on top of him. He takes this opportunity to sit on the floor by the bed and watch the older male breathe heavily as he sleeps.

Taehyung smiles as his eyes trace Jimin's outline, and he can't resist the temptation to take his sunshine's warm hand in his own. Taehyung thinks that his hand fits nicely with Jimin's and imagines them holding hands wherever they go. 

He's snapped out of his daydream when he hears the door shut quietly from behind him. 

"Taehyung!" Yoongi calls from behind him and he unfortunately has to let go of his sunshin's hands. "Follow me." The older commands when Taehyung has stood up and faced him.

Yoongi ends up leading them to the living room where the other members are seated.

"Okay, so, here's the plan." Namjoon says when Taehyung has taken a seat on the couch beside Jungkook.

"Uhm, what plan?"

"The plan where you make Jimin your boyfriend!" Hoseoks tells him excitedly.

Taehyung chokes on his saliva, "what?"

"Don't act like we haven't noticed." Yoongi comments boredly from where he's sitting.

"Yeah, you like tried to kill us with your eyes!" Jungkook adds.

Taehyung looks at Seokjin with a look of exasperation, "I have not! Right, Hyung?"

When the older smiles at him sheepishly Taehyung groans and curls into himself. 

"We're trying to help you," Seokjin tells him.

"But I don't want a plan! I want to ask him naturally!" Taehyung sighs, "besides, I'm not sure if he even likes me."

Yoongi snorts and Jungkook snickers.

"Mhm, sure." Namjoon says sarcastically.

"It's true!"

"You obviously don't see ho-" But Yoongi is cut off by Jimin who coughs loud enough from where he is so that they all hear him in the living room.

"I need to go." They barely hear Taehyung say because the kid is gone so quick that they need a new name for lightning.

"He's an idiot." Yoongi states.

"They both are." Seokjin confirms in agreement.

*   *   *   *   *   *   *

"I'm tired," Jungkook yawns exaggeratedly. Taehyung gives him a look but the maknae returns it, eyebrows lifting. "I'm going to sleep."

"Me too!" Hoseok says, "I'm exhausted." Taehyung watches as he fakes a yawn.

"Don't you want to finish the film?" Jimin pouts 

"Sorry Jiminnie, but I think that I over-danced earlier."

His sunshine nods understandingly, "okay then, g'night Hyung~"

Soon, the other members begin to file out until there's only Jimin, Taehyung and Yoongi left. Jimin doesn't seem to notice the looks that the members are giving Taehyung who is getting more and more nervous as each member leaves. Thankfully, Yoongi stays for another film before he declares that he's tired and is going to bed. Taehyung doesn't miss the wink he gives and the nod towards Jimin.

Taehyung's tongue darts out to his dry lips, he also gulps his saliva because his throat suddenly feels dry.

"Looks like it's just you and me Tae." Jimin states as he snuggles closer to Taehyung with his blanket wrapped around him like a burrito.

"Yeah," Taehyung clears his throat, "just you and me." His palms feel sweaty and he tries to think of a way to move himself away from his sunshine because his heart is beating too fast.

"What should we do now?" His sunshine's sweet voice whispers from beside him as the credits play on the t.v screen

"We can- he pauses to think, "-play video games if you want?" His baby shakes his head. "We can watch videos on my phone?" He shakes his head again. "Do you want to dance?" Taehyung sees his sunshine think about it.

"A slow dance?"

Taehyung gulps his saliva quietly, "if you want."

The responce that he gets is a bright smile as his baby's head bobs up and down.

Taehyung fumbles for his phone and searches for the perfect song. After some inner debate, he plays All of Me by John Legend and doesn't miss the way his sunshine's eyes brighten.

Taehyung stands up and extends his arm out to Jimin, who re-wraps his blanket so that it's tied by his collarbones to make it look as if he's wearing a cape, takes his hand gently.

Jimin places his head on Taehyung's chest and his arms around his neck while Taehyung rests his hands on Jimin's waist and gulps nervously as they sway to the music.

"Your heart is beating really fast." His sunshine whispers.

"Yeah," Taehyung inhales, "it does that sometimes." He mentions, hoping that his baby will understand.

When the song stops playing, they stay in their position for a while until Jimin pulls away slightly. Taehyung's heart hasn't slowed it's pounding and the silence is making him anxious.

But then suddenly Jimin is removing his left hand from his waist and places it over his heart. Taehyung blinks looking from his hand on Jimin's chest to Jimin's dark eyes.

"Your heart is beating really fast." He states, repeating Jimin's sentence earlier as eyes searching his sunshine's dark chocolate orbs.

"Yeah, it doesn that sometimes." He informs Taehyung with a soft smile. And that's when Taehyung sees it, the love in his eyes. 

Taehyung inches closer, stopping in front of Jimin's plump lips. "Can I kiss you?"

"You didn't need to ask." And with that, Taehyung's lips meet Jimin's. It's slightly awkward at first but then they both relax and Taehyung smiles into the kiss.

When they separate and Jimin has rosey cheeks accompained by a shy smile, Taehyung is pretty sure that his future is set.

"Let's go to bed, my sunshine."

Jimin nods and lets Taehyung take his hand to lead them to their room.

When they find the other members nearly in tears by the living room door, they find out that they were recorded and Jimin buries himself in Taehyung when he thinks about how they'll be teased about this for the rest of their lives.

fin 


hey guys~ so like i know that it's been ages but here it is!! the final installment of this and like since i didn't update for nearly three weeks (i am sososososososososo sorey about that ~T_T~ ) i made this like 2k+ words~ i hope that you enjoyed this~ and remember that you can send prompts to me too, my ask.fm is on my profile~ thank you for reading this and for those who commented~ ≧﹏≦ ♥♡♥