Jungkook

Babied

Jungkook is known for rejecting Jimin's shower of love, which Taehyung wouldn't mind receiving, but that's when the camera's are on and Jungkook has to act like Jimin's actions don't affect him in any sort of way at all. Taehyung only kind of wishes that it would be like that off camera too, but it isn't.

When the camera is not around and they're doing whatever like eating, taking a nap or watching some films, it's Jungkook who demands attention from Jimin. And honestly, it annoys the hell out of Taehyung. He absolutely hates it when Jungkook is trying to get Jimin to look at him by talking excessively or willingly volunteering to do something. But he without a doubt despises it when Jungkook gets too touchy-feely with Jimin. 

Like, he doesn't mind when Jungkook pats Jimin on the head because well, they're all pretty much taller than him. But when Jungkook is hugging the latter from behind or lacing their fingers together or making Jimin walk with him stuck on his back like a koala, is when Taehyung wants to perhaps and maybe shove Jungkook to the ground and break both of his arms.

So when he finds the two of them in the kitchen, Jungkook doing that thing where he sticks to Jimin like a koala, he kind of wants to kick Jungkook in the back and keep Jimin for himself because, isn't that how it's suppose to be?

Clearing his throat, he dramatically makes his presence known by scraping a chair by the table out and plopping his down on it with a loud thud. They pay no attention to him though because Jungkook is speaking and Jimin has always been one to listen attentively when someone is talking. With a scowl on his face, Taehyung taps his fingers on the table. But he doesn't tap his fingers in a rhythymatic way, no, he drums his fingers on the table annoyingly loud purposely in hopes that their heads would turn to him.

And it kind of works, Jungkook turns his head back to smile and greet him. His reaction has Taehyung muster a creepily forced smile which is just borderline ing dangerous but Jungkook doesn't seem to notice. Jimin turns to face him too and Taehyung's heart does flips when he smiles at him and greets him with his gentle, albeit hoarse, voice. This has Taehyung give him a genuine smile and a salute as a form of greeting.

"So as I was saying," Jungkook suddenly says and it makes Jimin tear his eyes away from Taehyung. This perhaps and maybe makes Taehyung just want to obliterate the kid. "We should go."

Taehyung perks up, where should they go? And without inviting him? He thinks not.

"I don't know," Jimin puffs, "would we even be allowed to go?"

"I spoke to the manager already so, yeah." That one sentence has Jimin spinning around (with Jungkook's hands around his waist, Taehyung's mind whispers) and squeezing Jungkook as if his whole being depended on it. And yeah, Taehyung kind of really wants to be in Jungkook's place right now because Jimin literally looks like he's about to cry with happiness. Also, Taehyung wants to dig Jungkook's face in because he looks all too happy with the love that he's reveiving from Jimin.

"Where are you two off to?" He asks casually because, you know, Jungkook would so rub it in his face if he shows any trace of jealousy.

Jungkook gives Jimin a face as if to say that he shouldn't tell him what they'll be doing but Jimin just stares back with a look of his own which has Jungkook sighing in defeat.

"Busan!" Jimin tells him excitedly.

Taehyung blinks once. Twice. Thrice. He then stares at Jungkook, eye burning into the maknae's ones, hoping that he feels like he [Taehyung] is staring into his soul. Or the gates of hell. Either will do.

"Really?" He asks, eyes slowly drifting away from Jungkook's to meet Jimin's bright eyes.

The older nods his head cutely, "mhm, Kookie said that he would pay for the train tickets and everything!" Jimin explains, sounding thoroughly impressed while Jungkook rubs the back of his neck as his cheeks tint a slight pink color.

Taehyung thinks that this is totally, completely and utterly unfair and he really wants to ing strangle Jungkook or something similiar to that would do.

"Oh really?" He continues, lifting his right eyebrow while a dark feeling starts to bubble in his stomach because if Jimin wanted to, Taehyung would take him all over South Korea. The whole world even, that is, if he wants to of course. "Can I come too?" 

He notices how Jungkook's eyes twitch slightly and how his mouth turns into a thin line. "I don't thi-"

But then Jimin cuts off Jungkook, "sure Tae. The more the merrier, right Kookie?" Jungkook looks at Jimin, who's pouting cutely and gives in with another sigh of defeat.

"Fine." He agrees firmly.

Taehyung smiles victoriously with a glint in his eye that makes Jungkook feel uncomfortable.

*   *   *   *   *   *   *

"Bye guys!" Jimin says as he waves widly at them, which has the hyung line cooing because Jimin just looks too adorable all bundled up in his royal blue parka, black beanie and the thick, wooly, maroon colored scarf that he borrowed from Yoongi. They all wave back at him and watch as the maknae line file into the car with their manager.

*   *   *   *   *   *   *

Jungkook and Taehyung had a secret argument, or more like Taehyung was using his 'hyung' card, as to who was buying Jimin's ticket. They ended up paying half, while paying for their own even though Jimin kept telling them that he can afford to pay for his ticket. Jungkook and Taehyung wouldn't take no for an answer though, so Jimin just accepted the train ticket with the promise of treating them in his parent's restaurant when they're in Busan.

*   *   *   *   *   *   *

They arrive at Busan in three hours because they took the recently engineered train called the KTX. 

"Ah yes," Jimin says as he inhales deeply, "the smell of Busan." He continues before spreading his arms out and spinning in circles.

Jungkook and Taehyung laugh at him before they both go up to him and place their arms around his shoulders. They both turn to glare at each other but Jimin doesn't seem to notice because he wraps his arms around their waists and begins walking forward.

Taehyung doesn't stop shooting imaginary daggers at Jungkook.

*   *   *   *   *   *   *

Taehyung is sure that Jungkook is doing this on purpose. He's sure that he's using the fact that he is a Busan native to talk more to Jimin than him. They're at Jimin's house, his parents and brother greeted them with massive bear hugs and tears, in his room. It's so blue and black and totally like Jimin that it has Taehyung smiling fondly at the older male. But Jungkook is making this experience difficult for Taehyung by speaking in their dialect. Taehyung can see Jimin trying his best to reply in his hard learned Seoul dialect but the maknae continues to speak in their dialect, much to Taehyung's unamusement.

"So, like, where's your parents restaurant?" Taehyung asks because he wants to avert Jimin's attention because you know, Jungkook is a few nanoseconds away from getting his face punched.

Jimin turns to Taehyung with an excited look on his face, and begins telling him where it is and how they'll be going there in a few minutes. But Taehyung isn't paying much attention, because he's too busy trying to make laser beam out of his eyes so that he can shoot Jungkook with them because the maknae has the audacity to lay his head on Jimin's lap.

"The kimchi jig- Hey, are you okay?" 

Taehyung shifts his eyes from Jungkook's closed ones to look at his sunshine, "yeah, I'm fine."

His sunshine smiles at him, "so do you wanna go now then?" He bends down to place his ear near Jungkook's nose, "he's asleep, so the two of us can go."

Taehyung noda with a large grin. Jimin gently lifts the maknae's head off of his lap and places him on his bed. "Let's go~"

As they leave the house, Taehyung's heart begins to pound quickly and so he tries to convince himself that this is in no way a date. But then Jimin does this thing where he wraps both his arm around his right arm and rests his head on Taehyung's upperarm and Taehyung isn't too sure whether or not he's breathing properly.

*   *   *   *   *   *   *

They're having a really good time, Taehyung ended up ordering kalguksu with some seafood on the side because you know, Busan is known for it's seafood. So like, everything is going pretty well you know, Taehyung is eating his noodles and shellfish heartily while Jimin talks about how growing up, he would watch his parents cooking.

But then Jimin's eyes drift away and he's suddenly waving with a huge smile on his face, so Taehyung looks behind him and sees his brother. However, Taehyung also sees Jungkook behind him and Taehyung clenches his hand around his chopsticks.

"Kookie! Hi!"

Taehyung grabs one of the mini lobsters and begins shelling it, imagining that he is disembodying Jungkook.

He feels a highly unpleasant feeling in his stomach and glares harder, if that's even possible, at Jungkook who has completely ruined their lunch-not-date by babbling on about something that Taehyung is not even interested in, he's sure that Jimin doesn't really care either. 

*   *   *   *   *   *   *

Taehyung's heart shatters when he sees Jimin and his family crying because they need to leave so that they can catch their train. He hears Jimin promise his mother that he'll take better care of himself so that he won't become sick for a long time and that he'll visit them again soon. Then he's suddenly being hugged and Taehyung looks to see Jimin's mother squishing him.

"Take care of my baby," she whispers in his ear, "and treat him well okay?"

Taehyung doesn't know what to say. When they pull away from each other, Jimin's mother gives him a knowing smile. He doesn't get to say anything because Jimin links their arms together and forces him to move.

He doesn't stop grinning as they're on the way back to the dorm.

*   *   *   *   *   *   *

When Jungkook presses the code to their dorm and the door opens, Taehyung takes the opportunity to wrap his arm around Jimin's shoulder and lead him inside. The older is extremely sleep, and Taehyung finds it cute how he tries to keep his eyes open and stop himself from yawning.

"We're home!" Jungkook announces loudly and then there's a sound of a stampede before the hyung line practically tackle Jimin in a hug.

They coo at him and ask him how he is, and when Jimin yawns, Jungkook grabs his hand and leads him away telling the rest of the members that they're going to sleep.

Taehyung doesn't get much sleep that night because you know, the maknae is full of hormones and might claim his precious Jimin.


Heey~ so like i know that i haven't updated in a while but i had to add a chapter to my other story and yada-yada but i hope that you guys note that this is slightly longer than hoseok and jin's chapter 😊 i'll try to update this soon okay so please be patient~ ∩__∩ ♥♡♥