Seokjin

Babied

"My God," the oldest member of Bangtan says as he not-so-discreetly watches Jimin try to hide his cough, but failing to do so because it's a really chest cough, "Jimin, are you okay?"

Everyone stops eating and whips their heads towards the aforementioned male who smiles sheepishly at them.

"Yeah," the latter clears his throat, "I'm perfectly fi-" but then he starts coughing all over again and everyone's eyes widen in worry. Taehyung, who was sitting across from Jimin, immediately leaps up from his seat and jogs towards him. "Tae, I-" is coughs interrupt him from speaking any further.

Taehyung rubs his back, "you are not fi-"

"Come here Jimin." Seokjin calls in his mothering tone as he gestures the younger towards him using the both of his hands. Taehyung glares at him just for interrupting his moment to show Jimin that he can take care of him, but his glare deepens when Jimin does what he's told and walks over to Seokjin. "Poor baby," he hears Seokjin mumble to himself as he places his hands on Jimin's neck, cheeks and forehead, "you're burning up."

(Taehyung kind of wants to erpunch Seokjin when he pulls Jimin onto his lap and hugs him while saying things about his [Jimin's] health and safety. It takes about every fribre in his being to not march up to the pair and drag Jimin away.)

*   *   *   *   *   *   *

Seokjin ends up kicking Yoongi out of his and Jimin's roon, bringing his duvet and pillow as well as one of his Mario plushies because he moves into the room.

"Hey kiddo! I'll be your roomate for today!" He announces with a big smile on his face as he drops his stuff onto Yoongi's, now empty, bed.

"Cool." Jimin wheezes, breaths coming out short with flushed cheeks and Seokjin can't help but squeal as he runs over to the younger because he looks too cute wrapped up like a burrito. Seokjin sits him up, duvet still wrapped around him like a piggy in a blanket, and squishes him in a hug.

"My poor baby." He says as he rocks them back and forth before cooing at how cute Jimin is when he's all wrapped up in his duvet, but then scolds him for not telling anyone that he's been sick for two days.

"Hey, we ne-" Taehyung shuts his mouth immediately when he sees his Hyung and the love of his life Jimin all too close for comfort. He purposefully clears his throat and gives Seokjin the most deadliest look that he can manage, "we need to have a group meeting, Namjoon Hyung said. He also said to leave Jimin here to rest."

The older male either noticed his look and ignored it or just didn't even notice it, but either way, it has Taehyung trying to burn a hole right through his head as they make their way to the living room. 

"What do you need me for? I was hugging Jimin." Seokjin states as he plops down on the couch beside Jungkook while Taehyung just clenches his fists as he follows in suit.

"Right, well, we need to make a schedule on who's taking care of Jimin. We're lucky that he got sick just when promotions ended." Namjoon answers and everyone nods in agreement including Taehyung, albeit his eyes are focused on Seokjin, imaginary daggers flying out of them.

"Well clearly, I'm taking care of him today," Seokjin says, "Jungkook get a piece of paper and a pen."

The said male gives him a look but does as he's told. He comes back with a huge piece of paper that Taehyung isn't aware they even had and a red marker. He writes the word 'Tuesday' before drawing a line beside it and writing 'Seokjin Hyung'.

"Me next! Me next!" Hoseok exclaims with his right hand sticking up in the air and a huge smile on his face, but Taehyung gives him a dirty look because he wanted to take care of Jimin tomorrow. He breathes though because he can't get mad at Hoseok. That's like commiting a crime.

Taehyung opens his mouth to speak but then he notices that Jungkook is already writing his name beside the line by the word 'Thursday'. Taehyung scowls at Jungkook, but no matter there's thr-

"Taehyung you're taking care of him on Sunday." Yoongi informs him.

Wait. What. Taehyung stares at the page, and sees his name written beside 'Sunday'. He blinks, letting all this information process in his mind and just as he's about to combust he gets interrupted.

"Jin Hyung!" Jimin calls weakly and within a nanosecond, Seokjin is on his feet and running to the ill teenager.

Taehyung purses his lips, "this is totally unfair! Why do I get the last day?! Shouldn't I get tomorrow or Thursday because I'm Jimin's best friend here?!" Jungkook and Hoseok give him a look, "okay, fine, I'm the closest with him." But then Yoongi is giving him a look. "Alright! Alright! But you gotta admit, me and Jimin have a special bond!"

He continues on ranting but none of them are listening because they're filing out of the room and Taehyung lets out a frustrated noise while he ruffles his hair with his left hand.

*   *   *   *   *   *   *

Taehyung glares at the page near their television before he stalks off to find Jungkook, who he ends up bumping into on the way to their room.

"If this is about swapping days with me, it's a no." The hopeful expression on Taehyung's face disappears and is replaced with a scowl.

"How did you know what I was gonna ask?" 

With a shrug, Jungkook answers him. "Hoseok Hyung told the rest of us the you might try to switch your day with one of ours."

Taehyung huffs as he crosses his arms. How dare he. Just because Taehyung woke him up at like, five in the morning today does not give him the right to do this as a form of payback.

*   *   *   *   *   *   *

"Here comes the airplane~" Seokjin sings as he feeds Jimin soup, moving the spoon in a zig zag direction before putting it into Jimin's mouth. Everyone, except for maybe Taehyung, Seokjin and Jimin, is trying to keep in their laughter.

Jimin's cheeks are a lovely shade of scarlet, clearly from embarrassment, while Seokjin looks all too happy with himself. Taehyung stabs chicken with an unamused look on his face.

It's only one in the afternoon, and he has to witness Seokjin act all motherly towards Jimin until he decides to go to sleep. He sees Seokjin ruffle Jimin's hair before grabbing a piece of tissue and wiping away the soup that somehow managed to get on the corner and upperlip of his mouth. Seokjin then coos (for the nth time today) at how cute Jimin is while he pulls on his cheeks.

Taehyung clenches the fingers around his fork as he tries to convince himself that it's a really bad idea to stab Seokjin with it. And ugh, it's going to be a long day.

*   *   *   *   *   *   *

"What do you wanna do baby?" Seokjin asks Jimin. They're all in the living room, just doing whatever, most of them are on their phones though. Oh yeah, and did Seokjin just call Jimin 'baby'? Oh hell no. Just as he was about to confront Seokjin, Jimin spoke.

"Let's watch a film." Jimin answers with a smile on his face. 

"You can choose," Seokjin tells him as he ruffles his hair. "Put your phones away! Jimin wants to watch a film." They do as their told because Seokjin is giving them a look that says it would be a sin to do otherwise.

"How about The Avengers?" 

"Jungkook, go get that DVD. Taehyung, plug in the DVD player."

They do as they're told, Taehyung cursing at Seokjin in his mind when he tells Jimin to get comfortable by resting his head on his [Seokjin's] lap. 

Everyone is really immersed in the film because well, it's a really good movie. But Taehyung is too busy trying to burn Seokjin's hand via his eyes because the older is weaving his fingers through Jimin's hair.

Taehyung's eyebrows arrange themselves so that he has this thoroughly annoyed look on his face and his fists clench. 

Funny how he's already mad at Seokjin again but they aren't even halfway through the film.

*   *   *   *   *   *   *

"Let's just order fried chicken for dinner." Hoseok suggests and they all look at Namjoon.

"Yeah sure, why not?" He smiles. His approval has Jungkook whipping out his phone and dialling the place where they usually order their fried chicken.

After fifteen minutes, the doorbell rings and Hoseok is running to the door with the money. He then returns with two plastic bags while he dances his way to them.

Seokjin whispers something in Jimin's ear, which has Taehyung want to claw off his own face because he can't do anything but sulk. Seokjin takes a paper plate that was provided and places four pieces of chicken on it. He settles himself beside Jimin and Taehyung can't help but watch as he raises a piece of chicken to Jimin's plump lips.

Taehyung ends up demolishing six pieces of fried chicken before calling it a night because he is so done with this .


Sooo here's the first part of this prompt~ I decided to divide this into seven parts and see what happens lmao xD Bet you guys weren't expecting that! :D Anyways, I gotta go type up the next part now~ ∩__∩ ♥♡♥