Student

Moments

I know, this plot has been done. A billion times. But I kinda like how it turned out. Let me know if the next chapter should be Luhan POV sequel sort of thing. If you haven't noticed I've been switching between the two for every chapter. They're interesting to write for. I want to get into how I feel like they really are, but i'm terrified of breaking this Hunhan mold most authors have created. Anyways, let me know what y'all think!

Jay-Hun


HunHan: Student

 

I was standing in front of a bored looking class. I didn’t think much of anything, until he walked in. A bright smile graced his perfect features as he entered from a door at the back. My breath caught in my throat when I recognized him. I forced myself to look away, to repeat the same, small speech I give every year.

 

“Hello. I’m Sehun. Please take care of me.” I bowed swiftly not wanting to look at the familiar face, and failing miserably. His head snapped to the front of the room when I spoke. Our eyes met and I couldn’t help the images of soft flesh and purple lights that danced in my mind.

 

A soft, yet audible oh escaped his lips, before he blinked away the surprise that I knew we both felt.

 

“Sorry I was late, guys. You know Principal Song can get quite chatty.” He strutted to the podium behind me, brushing against me as he passed. “Sehun, right? I’m Mr. Lu, but everyone just calls me Luhan.” His soft voice sent a wave of electricity through me. “You can take a seat next to Minseok.” He gestured to a cat-eyed boy, who had been staring at the man intently. When he heard his name, he perked up, and sent Luhan a suggestive smile. I could tell that I wasn’t going to like him very much. I grabbed onto the strap of my bag and moved to sit in my new seat.

 

The lesson itself was nothing new. I was fairly advanced for my age, and so I already knew the material. Luhan was a great teacher, when I wasn’t thinking of that night. Which happened much too often in the span of 80 minutes. I could almost still feel him, his hands wandering over my body, lips attacking every visible surface. I could even feel my collarbone sting as the fabric of my shirt shifted against it. I bit my lip, locking in the moan that I knew I would have released at the memory.

 

“Look, I know you’re new and all, so I’m going to be nice about this,” a pitchy voice drew me from my thoughts. I looked over to see who was talking. It was Minseok. “You need to back off of Luhan. The whole school knows that he’s basically mine.” I shook my head as if to say I wasn’t trying to claim the teacher for myself. “Sure, buddy. I saw the way you looked at him.” Before I could say anything to the boy, the bell rang, signaling the end of class.

 

“Sehun, could you see me after class.”

 

I groaned internally, but said yes anyways. I wasn’t ready to have this conversation. He was the one who left without a word, but I was feeling guilty. It may have had something to do with the look Minseok sent my way before he walked out.

 

Slowly the room emptied, leaving the two of us to look uncomfortable in our seats. We were trying desperately not to look at each other. Or maybe it was just me.

 

“So,” he started, cringing at the high pitch his voice had taken on. “I guess when you said you were a student, you meant this.” I looked at the floor, at the walls, anywhere but at him. I bit my lip again, a nervous habit I’ve always had.

 

“Yeah.” I said, somewhat lamely.

 

“So, are we just going to ignore what happened? Or should I be preparing for a lawsuit?”

 

Lawsuit? My eyes widened, it was only then that I realized that what had happened was illegal. I was still a minor.

 

“No!” I shouted, a little too loudly. “I guess we can just forget about the whole thing. If that’s what you want.” I sighed, almost wishing for a repeat performance. I finally looked at him.

 

A small smile made its way onto his face. “Do you want to not forget it?”

 

My mind went blank. “What do you mean?”

 

He bit his lip before continuing. “I don’t normally do this, but I can’t really help myself. What I mean is, do you want to, you know, do it again?  I admit, I left, but I didn’t think we’d be seeing each other again. This,” he gestured around us, “this changes things.”

 

I gulped. He wanted me. Again. The thought of him with me, like that, was enough to stir my lower half to life. He chuckled when he noticed me trying to shift myself into a comfortable position.

 

“I want to,” I whispered. “But you’re my teacher.” I was almost whining, still not wanting to say what we were both thinking.

 

“It could stay between us. It could just be a one time thing, if you'd like.” He stepped closer, grabbing onto my waist as he spoke. “It doesn’t have to be serious. Just…fun.” He looked down at me with hooded eyes. There was less that a centimeter of space between us now. The slight friction he provided me with his leg, made me burn with need. Slowly, too slowly, he bent forward to cover my mouth with his own.

 

The room was silent, but so loud. Heartbeats. His, mine. Both. Too fast. In sync. Soft flesh and muscle danced together creating a delicious harmony of want and need. He pulled away first, my head still too clouded from his words, his scent, him.

 

He let out a low chuckle as he took my hand, no doubt leading us into a more private place.

 

“Wait,” I said, looking at our intertwined hands. “You know, Minseok is going to be really pissed off at me.”

 

He grinned. “I guess we just can’t let him find out.” I returned his hundred watt smile with a cheeky one of my own, anticipating what would come next as he pulled me toward his desk.