Pretty

Moments

Well this is complete . There's swearing, mentions of in asses, forced in the face. You know, the usual. I kind of hate this little drabble but I also kind of love it, so that's why I'm posting it. Leave some love or something. I don't know.

Jay-Hun


HunHan: Pretty.

 

He’s pretty. Too pretty. Like model pretty. I hate it. I’m supposed to be the flower boy of the school. I mean, my friends were all good-looking guys, but pretty was my thing. How dare he take it from me? And it doesn't help that I can barely speak when he's around me. I'm usually too mad.

 

Speechless. 

 

No. He didn't make me speechless. Just like he didn't drive me crazy when he took off his shirt after basketball practice. Not that I watch him or anything. I just go there for Kris. A loud guffaw from beside me interrupts my star-I mean judging observation.

 

“You so want the D.” Chanyeol, my obnoxious friend elbows my side, eliciting a malicious snarl from me.

 

“Woah, down boy.”

 

“I would stop if I were you, Park,” I try to sound as menacing and as threatening as I possibly could, given my girlish features. “I’m sure you wouldn’t like the rest of the student body to know how you like to take it up the from Baekhyun.”

 

“Jesus, Luhan, what crawled up your ? Or maybe what hasn’t? You need to get laid, my friend. Hey, does your unty behavior have something to do with the new kid? That Se-something guy.” I hate Chanyeol and his -eating grin.

 

“Sehun. And you. I’m not a . That’s a .” I say, jerking my head towards the girl practically shoving her chest into Sehun’s reddening face.

 

“Jealous.” Chanyeol sang out, loudly, as he walked away, toward his boyfriend.

 

off, I think, I’m not jealous of . This whole situation is completely ed. I look back up to see a pair of intense, brown eyes staring right at me. A pink tongue swipes at plump, smirking lips. He’s too pretty. And I hate him.

 

But I kind of love him too.