Gay

Moments

HunHan: Gay.

 

“This is so gay.”

 

I look down at Sehun. His head is resting in my lap, as we watch a TV. I roll my eyes and ignore him.

 

“First of all the kid is supposed to 16. What 30 year-old in their right mind would do a teenager? And now they’re all over each other. This is nasty.” He turns his head so that he’s looking up at me.

 

“Well excuse me, the show is only called Queer as Folk. Its not like it screams something as scandalous as homouality,” I spit out, hitting his forehead lightly. “Leave Brian and Justin alone. They’re cute. Besides, you know that the two of us are just as gay.” I look at him pointedly and then turn my attention back to the TV.

 

A few minutes later, Sehun decides its ok to start up again. “But seriously. How believable is it that someone like Brian Kinney exists? No one is that ed up. And hey, I am not that gay.” I raise an eyebrow.

 

“Says last night’s bottom.”

 

“Asswipe.”

 

“You’d like to, wouldn't you.”

 

Internally I chuckle at his now pouting face. He’s too adorable for words.  “We both know that I’m watching this because of Randy’s . You’ve got some competition, Hun.” I pat his bulging bottom, and smirk, knowing what the effect of my words were.

 

Almost five minutes pass before I start to worry that I went too far. He was silent, studying my face. He slowly got off of my lap and sat upright. Suddenly he was on top of me, his pink lips.

 

“You’re going to me now. You’re going to me so hard that you’ll forget all about that stupid guy’s .” He leaned down and bit at my lips. I opened up for him immediately, delving into his hot cavern. We stand up without breaking contact, and somehow push ourselves into the bedroom.

 

We ended up spending most of the day in there, Queer as Folk and Randy’s forgotten, being very gay with each other.


Queer as Folk is awesome, btw. And yes I did start watching it because of the sheer amount of in that show:P

Anybody watch Shameless? Cuz I am obsessed with it. And lately Gallavich has been giving me so many feels, I kinda like them more than hunhan. Jeez...anyway, Hunhan is still very much bae.

 

Jay-Hun