50 Shades

Moments

Hunhan: 50 Shades.

“I want to watch 50 Shades. Come with me, hyung.”

 

I choked on air and looked up from the TV to see the pouting face of my sweet boyfriend, Sehun. I turned off the movie I was watching and bit my lip. “Hun, I don’t think that’s a good idea. The only people watching will be girls. And besides, I thought we were going to watch Kris hyung’s movie.”

 

He cocked his head to one side. “But Jongdae hyung told me it was something I should watch with you. He said it would help our relationship.” I swear Jongdae is a ing dead man.

 

“Sehun, I-its not something we should be watching. It’s…inappropriate.” I imagined watching the countless scenes with my innocent Hun. My face flushed.

 

“But if it helps us out, then why is it bad? I can handle violence, hyung. Jongin and I play those kinds video games all the time. And if you’re worried about swearing, I’m an adult now.” He gives me a smug smile that makes me want to melt into him.

 

Poor child. I don’t want to expose him to things like that. I mean we haven’t even done it. Our relationship was still in the cuddling and pecking stage. I won’t lie and say I haven’t thought about it. Christ, I’m almost 26. I have needs, and when you have a boyfriend as hot as Sehun, you’d think about him all the time. But still, I wasn’t ready for him to see all of that.

 

He joined me on our couch, and wrapped his arms around my neck. “Please, Lu hyung,” he whispered into the crook of my neck. “Pretty, pretty, pretty please?” I groaned, and kissed the top of his head.

 

“Fine. Fine. But, if you want to watch it, you have to do the laundry for the next two weeks.” We held each other’s gaze for a bit before he smiled a toothy grin.

 

“Ok!” I groaned, once again, dreading the whole ordeal. I walked into the kitchen to grab a snack. What I didn’t see was Sehun smirking at me, lust shining in his eyes. 

 


Hi guys!! Yay hunhan drabbles. These are just some fun ideas that I have. Leave any requests in the comments:) Enjoy!

 

Jay-Hun