Complicated (JiKook)

BTS 100 Themes (Drabble Collection)

Theme 2 || Complicated

Words: 655

______________________________________________________

JungKook never thought that the day would come when he wished that there were cameras on him all the time. He had been in a relationship with JiMin for three years now. At first, it was great. The two were completely in love with each other, and there was no in the world they would rather spend their time with. However, as the years went by, it was hard to maintain that same amount of passion. It hurt JungKook, it really did. He still loved JiMin, and he wanted their relationship to stay strong. In the most recent days, it only ever feels like they are still in love when they are displaying their affection for each other on camera. As soon as the camera turns off, JiMin felt like a total stranger to him. JungKook wondered if it was his fault. JungKook wondered if JiMin was still in love with him. JungKook wondered if he was still in love with JiMin. He knew he loved JiMin, but was he still in love with him?

What hurt him the most, probably, was knowing that their relationship was probably coming to an end. It was good for the three years that it lasted, but JungKook could clearly tell that they had their fun. It was time for both of them to move on. The only problem was, JungKook didn't have the strength to end it. He kept waiting for JiMin to call it off, but the elder never did. JungKook knew that he wouldn't be able to do it. He couldn't hurt JiMin. It was either that, or he couldn't take the chance of JiMin not being hurt, and, in turn, JungKook ending up being the one who was hurt. It wasn't fair. It happened every time. Whenever JungKook had any other relationship before, he was always the one who got hurt. Never the other person.

"JungKook." JiMin's voice was very small as he entered the dressing room, where JungKook was sitting alone. "Can I talk to you?"

The maknae bit his bottom lip and closed his eyes. The time had come. The time had finally come, and he wasn't ready for it. JungKook patted the sofa next to him, afraid to say anything for fear that he would only choke on his words. JiMin came in and took his place next to JungKook on the couch. JungKook avoided eye contact. JiMin grabbed JungKook's head, turning it to face him. JungKook still didn't look directly at his hyung's face. "JungKook ah." JiMin said. JungKook had never heard his voice sound small and fragile before, and that's when JungKook knew that JiMin was hurting, too. They were both caught up in this relationship that started with puppy love and the exchange of innocent kisses, and neither of them wanted to let it go. "Do you still love me?"

Tears fell from JungKook's eyes as he nodded his head. Of course he still loved JiMin. JiMin was everything to him, and this complicated relationship wasn't about to change that. JungKook wanted to know how to fix it. He wanted to make everything better. He didn't want JiMin to leave him. He felt JiMin's lips on his as they joined together in a kiss. It started off an innocent kiss, but soon JiMin was slipping his tongue into the younger's mouth, exploring every inch of it he possibly could. JiMin started off gentle, but gradually became more rough. He pushed JungKook so that he was lying on the couch and JiMin could easily sit on him. He continued kissing the maknae, roughly and without passion. JungKook didn't want this, but he couldn't bring himself to stop it.

Lying on his back on the couch, with JiMin on top of him, JungKook began to realize that this wasn't going to end. These two would be stuck in their complicated, passionless relationship forever. Because neither of them wanted it to end.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note || This is just from my JiKook drabble collection. I will try not to reuse storeis too much, but I thought this one fit perfectly here...so~ Here it is! Um. Enjoy! And stuff.