Making History (NamJin)

BTS 100 Themes (Drabble Collection)

Theme 3 || Making History

Word Count: 240

________________________________________________

"...in....Jin....SeokJin." Jin was woken up by his husband's voice. Looking at the clock, he saw that it was past three in the morning, but it was not time for him to wake up yet. He rolled over, trying to ignore NamJoon as the other pestered him. "SeokJin, I've finished." The amount of excitement and enthusiasm in NamJoon's voice was something that could not possibly be processed at three in the morning. "I've finally finished it." He said.

Once Jin processed what he was saying, he rose out of bed fairly quickly, completely forgetting that he was tired in the first place. "Really?" He asked, placing both hands on his boyfriends shoulder. "Let me see it!"

NamJoon led his husband into the lab where he had been working all night. Sure enough, in the center, there she was. A beautiful young robot girl that nearly resembled exactly a human being. NamJoon and Jin were obviously unable to have children of their own, but they wanted one that could be part of both them. That's why NamJoon took advantage of his work to start constructing the perfect robot child. The girl opened her eyes and walked up to both of her parents. "She's beautiful." SeokJin said, kneeling down to get a closer look at her face.

"Baby, we're making history." NamJoon said, pulling Jin back up to place a sweet kiss on his lips. The robot girl just giggled, making SeokJin blush.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note || Yeah. So NamJoon is a technology engineer and create a robot child for him and his husband that is the perfect combination of the two of them. They are making history. I have no idea why this is what I came up with for this one...but it's what I got...so! I hope you guys found it a little fluff and enjoyed it. *salute* Well. Enjoy and stuff. Bye!