Unbreakable (YoonHope)

BTS 100 Themes (Drabble Collection)

Theme 5 || Unbreakable (YoonHope)

Word Count: 467

________________________________________

HoSeok ran through the damp streets of Seoul looking for his friend. YoonGi had called him, crying, just moments before. He was shocked to hear a choked up YoonGi on the other side of the phone. The two had been friends for five years now, and he doesn't think he's ever seen YoonGi cry. Not over anything. HoSeok also had no idea what was wrong. YoonGi didn't tell him. YoonGi just said that he needed HoSeok, and HoSeok was never one to abandon a friend in need.

Why did it have to feel so much like a movie, though? It was pouring down rain as HoSeok was in a rush to find his teary-eyed friend. He had no idea what YoonGi was crying about, but his mind kept jumping to the worse possible conclusions. He eventually found the coffee shop that YoonGi said that he was at, only to find his friend sitting on a bench outside. When he said that he was at the coffee shop, he at least expected him to be smart enough to wait inside. He walked to YoonGi kneeling down in front of him, holding his umbrella over his hyung so that he wouldn't get wet. "Hyung, I'm here." HoSeok spoke gently. Tearful YoonGi was a pitiful sight to see, and definitely something that hurt HoSeok. HoSeok removed his jacket and put it over YoonGi, who was soaking. "What happpened?"

YoonGi looked up at HoSeok with red, puffy eyes. "JiMin cheated on me." His voice cracked. Of all the things YoonGi never cried about, he didn't expect this one to hurt him so badly. YoonGi had his fair share of bad relationships, and he never cried once. At least, not that HoSeok knew about. "What are the odds? I was just coming here to get some coffee after my meeting with NamJoon, and I saw him with TaeHyung." He paused as he took a shaky breath. "If he just broke up with me, I wouldn't care. But why did he have to cheat on me? Am I garbage?" He started crying again.

HoSeok quickly sat on the bench, ignoring the fact that it was wet. He grabbed YoonGi and forced him to lean on his shoulder, rubbing his back comfortingly. "Shh." HoSeok shushed as YoonGi sobbed into his shoulder. "Don't say that. You are not garbage."

It was really strange to see YoonGi in such a fragile state. HoSeok had never seen him so weak before. He always knew him as the strong YoonGi who would never let anything scratch him. He was always so unbreakable. He place a soft kiss on the top of YoonGi's head, as he grabbed his hand and pulled the elder from the bench. "Come on, hyung." He kept his voice soft and low. "Let's go home."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note || Hello everyone! I hope that you liked this story...when I heard saw the theme "Unbreakable," I instantly thought of Suga and ways that I could hurt him because I'm evil...Suga is my love, so I'm sorry Min Suga.

Anyway~ um...I don't really know what else to say...so enjoy and stuff! Bye!