Introduction (VMin)

BTS 100 Themes (Drabble Collection)

Theme 1 || Introduction

Words: 338

__________________________________________

Eight year old TaeHyung was used to it by now. All of the students in his class thought that he was strange, and none of them wanted to hang out with him. TaeHyung saw some students having fun, playing together in the sandpit. They all looked so happy, and TaeHyung could tell that they were having fun. Wanting to make some friends, he attempted to join them, however, they all left when he arrived, saying they didn't want to play with someone weird like him. 

TaeHyung was naturally hurt by this and went to cry by himself in a secluded area. The young TaeHyung sat on the grass, pulling his knees up to chest, burying his face in his knees, and letting the tears fall from his eyes. All he wanted was a friend. TaeHyung stayed there in isolation until he heard someone approaching behind him. He didn't lift his head, and he didn't turn to see who it was. He was hoping they would just go away and leave him alone. "Why are you crying here alone?" It was the voice of a young boy, and he sounded friendly enough. He seemed genuinely concerned about TaeHyung.

Tae turned around to look up at the boy who was talking to him. "Why? Do you want to cry with me?" He asked, turning back around and burying his face in knees again.

"I'm not sad." The other boy said, and TaeHyung could feel him sit down next to him. "But I will if it'll make you feel better." He said. TaeHyung watched him as he coppied Tae's pose exactly and began crying. Well, he couldn't see his face, so TaeHyung didn't know if he was really crying or not.

"What are you doing?" TaeHyung asked with a small laugh. He didn't know how, but this boy managed to cheer him up in less than a minute.

"It worked." The boy smiled brightly. "It made you feel better." He said patting Tae on the back. "I'm JiMin, by the way."

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note || Here is the first story of my Bangtan drabbels. Um. I just came up with it randomly. So...I hope you enjoy. Bye now!