Chapter 5 : The Past

Under The Sakura Tree

 

RECAP

“Let’s go!” The both of them said. While they on their way someone makes them stop.

“Wait!”

 

XXXXX

 

Nicole and Jinwoon looked back and found a girl try o catching up with them. The girl looked like a junior.

“Erm, unnie you drop something.” Said the girl looked at Nicole.

“Drop something? What is it?” Nicole asked with her usual happy voice. The girl then takes out something from her pocket and gives it to Nicole. It is a keychain. The keychain is heart shape. On the top of the keychain there was a few letters.

 

I ♥ Y FOREVER

JUNG NICOLE

 

Nicole was surprised. She was speechless. She can’t believe her eye.

‘It can’t be’ she thought in her mind. Jinwoon and the girl looked at Nicole blankly. Then Jinwoon said thank you to the girl and the girl went to her class. Jinwoon looked at Nicole who looked totally space out.

“Nicole. Nicole. Jung Nicole!” Jinwoon said raising his voice a little until Nicole came back from her thought.

“Yea… Yeah?” Nicole finally said something.

“Are you okay?”

“Hmn… I’m fine Jinwoon-sshi.” Nicole said silently with her head looking down. Then after a few second she looked at Jinwoon with a smile.

“Let’s go! We are late.” Nicole drags Jinwoon happily. Jinwoon notice that Nicole is hiding something from him but he let go of it.

 

XXXXX

 

“Seungyeon-unnie.”

Seungyeon can’t believe it. He’s back. It’s been such a long time they did not see each other. He leaves Nicole and her without telling good bye. But she can’t be mad at him anymore. She is happy to see him back. Seungyeon studying him and she notice he has changed a lot. He is more masculine now compare when they were little. She miss him so much.

“Woo Hyun….” Seungyeon stared at him.

Woo Hyun quickly close the piano and make his way to Seungyeon. He could not believe that he meet her again.

“What are you doing here?” Woo Hyun asked.

“I’m the one who suppose to ask that question. What are you doing here? I thought you are still at America.” Seungyeon said a little bit angry.

“I came back already. My parent brought me back 2 month ago because they have finished their worked at there.” Woo Hyun explained. “Noona?”

“I and Nicole school at here. I got a scholarship.” Seungyeon said.

“Oh, I see.”

The both of them were silent. No one started to speak. After a few minute Woo Hyun said something.

“noona… I-“

“Why did you leave suddenly that day?” Seuungyeon cut Woo Hyun words. Woo Hyun looked at Seungyeon with guilt. He doesn’t know what to said.

“I… I…”

“I what?” Seungyeon getting annoyed. She felt so angry and sad.

“You know what… I think I better go now.” Seungyeon turned back and walked to the door. Tears fell down through her cheeks.

“Noona…” Woo Hyun tried to said something but Seungyeon has gone far.

“Mianhae.”  Woo Hyun whispered.

 

XXXXX

 

“Aigoo!!! I am so hungry.” Hara sigh. She is sitting alone in the library trying to finish up her homework.

“Why they do have to give homework on the first day of school! And we have to pass it up by today!” Hara said with annoyed.

 She has to search for the history of Korean culture. Hara then get up and went to the rack to search more book. Finally she found what book she need but she can’t reach for it. Hara try hard but still can’t. She tries again and accidentally felt down.

“Ergh! This is so troublesome.” Hara said. She gets up and tries again but this time there’s someone took the book for her.

“Here. This book right?”

“Yeah, thanks.” Hara said. Hara suddenly blushing when she looked at the person.

“I’m Hara.” Hara extended her hand. The person accepted it.

“I’m Minho.”

“I know that.” Hara whispered.

 

XXXXX

 

“Yah, Onew!” Key scream at Onew. Onew then looked at Key with annoyed.

“What?”

“Did you listen what I’m talking about the whole time just know?” Key asked.

“Erm… Sorry.” Onew smiled at Key. Key then glared at Onew.

“You make me looked like an idiot talking to myself the whole time. Haish….” Key said annoyed with Onew already.

“Sorry, I was thinking something.”

“What are you thinking about? Wait! Don’t tell me it’s about what happened this morning.”

“No! Of Course not! Why do I need to think that ugly and annoying girl?” Onew said quickly.

“Huh! I never said anything about girl.” Key looked at Onew with curious. Onew then was blank. He doesn’t know what to said anymore.

“You know that girl don’t you?” Key asked.

“Which girl? I know many girls.” Onew said innocently.

“Don’t act like you don’t know. You are getting annoying.” Key said with annoyed.

“You are the one who is annoying. Asking people that, this whatever. You better finish up your work if not I’m leaving you.” Onew said. Key then quickly back to his work. Before that he takes a glance of Onew. Onew is spacing out again.

‘He never had been like this since he meet the girl.’ Key thought. Suddenly, a girl from this morning came through his mind.

“Aish! How dare she!” Key said loudly. The whole class then looked at Key.

“Sorry..” Key said. Onew chuckle silently looking at Key.

 

XXXXX

 

-School End-

“Unnie!” Nicole screamed. Seungyeon then looked at Nicole with a signal keep quiet.

“Yah! Nicole. Do you need to scream every time?” Seungyeon asked.

“Hehehehe. Unnie, let’s go home together. I send you.” Nicole said happily.

“Shouldn’t you go home at your house? I thought your parent want to meet you?”

“I know. But they can wait.” Nicole and Seungyeon making their way to the exit gate.

 

When they arrived at Seungyeon house her father is already at home. Seungyeon said good bye to Nicole and when inside quickly. Nicole also makes her way to her own house.

“Appa I’m home!” Seungyeon said when she make her way in the house.

“Oh great! How’s school?” Her father is reading newspaper.

“School was fine.” Seungyeon sigh. Thinking about school makes her sad.

“You did not get into the bully thing right?” Her father asked again.

“I won’t appa. I’m tired. I maybe not eating for dinner.”Seungyeon said before she went to her room.

Seungyeon put her back beside of the bed and lay down on the bed.

“I hope tomorrow will be a better day than today.” Seungyeon closed her eyes.

 

XXXXX

 

 

A/N: Omg! It's ! My grammar is damn bad. I'm super sorry I did not update for such a long time... :( I was really busy with school and i have exam 2 weeks more. Oh! Is it long enough? This is the first time I wrote that long :P One more thing... I created a new fanfic starring KeyCole, MinRa and MinCole!
and a one-shot starring OnYeon (I forgot to tell you all) 
 
 

 Btw, Please comment!