Chapter 4 : New Friends

Under The Sakura Tree

RECAP

-Nicole's P.O.V-

“Unnie… I don’t know that this school is so scary.” I whisper at Seungyeon. Then I heard Seungyeon chuckle. Before I could said anything I feel someone poke on the behind on my shoulder. I turn around and saw a boy grinning widely at me.

“Hi nice to meet you…”

-End of Nicole's P.O.V-


 

 

"Hi nice to meet you, my name is Jinwoon." He smile at Nicole.

"Hi, I'm Nicole." Nicole smile at him back. Nicole then looked at Seungyeon, but she is busy with her MP4 that Nicole bought it as her birthday's present.

"So, you are new here. How is your first day?" Jinwoon asked Nicole. Nicole then sigh.

"It was not so good. This school is scary." Nicole tell him. Jnwoon then let out a chuckle. Nicole looked at hihm curiosly.

"What? Why are you laughing?"

"Nothing. I have to agreed with you. This school ios scary. I can still remember my first day of school." Jinwoon thinking the past. Nicole looked at him with scared.

"What happen?" Nicole asked.

Jinwoon then looked at Nicole and laugh out loud. 

"Hahaha... It's nothing. You just have to be careful not to mess up with wrong people." Jinwoon warn her.

Nicole then nodded. She was relieved that Jinwoon is so kind to her. 

After a few minutes later, Miss Park entered the class with the boy that came late. Miss Park was still angry with him.

The boy then quickly went to his sit which is beside JInwoon. 

"Minho-ah.... What happen?" Jinwoon asked the guy who also known as Minho now. 

"You want to know what they said? They said 'Minho! This is the hundred time you are late.... blah blah blah...." Minho said in one breath. Jinwoon laugh when Minho said that. 

"CHOI MINHO!" Miss Park scold him. Minho then straight up. "Sorry." He saw a girl in front of her smile secretly. 'New girls.' Minho thought in his mind.

After 30 minutes later the bell rang. Nicole and Seungyeon when out the class. They need to find their next class. Unfortunately they have to separate.

XXXXX

Seungyeon is on her way to her next class which is Science. It was really hard to find her class. After a few minutes later she is definitely lost.

Seungyeon sigh. She could not believe her first day of school is damn bad. She stopped finding her class for a while because she tired. Suddenly she heard a sound. A piano. Such a sweet melody.

Seungyeon followed the sound and found that she is in front of a music room. When she open the door she was really shocked.

XXXXX

Nicole feel so sad that she have to apart with Seungyeon. Nicole is on her way to her Math class. The class that she hate the most. MATH! Who’s love math. Nicole then heard someone call her from behind.

“Nicole!”

Nicole turned behind and found that Jinwoon is making his way to her.

“Oh Hi Jinwoon!” Nicole said happily.

“So, what’s your next class?” he asked.

“Ermn, Math.” Nicole said. Jinwoon the smiled widely at her.

“Mine also Math. We are in the same class then.” Jinwoon said.

Nicole then also smile. At least she know someone for her next class.

“Let’s go!.” The both of them said. While they on their way someone make them stop.

“Wait!”



 

A/N: I'm crying right now :( I'm so sorry because it have been 2 moth i did not update... I was really busy with school and to defend our KARA! I am so sad right now because of what' happening to KARA. ;( I hope they won't break up.

One more thing. Did you prefer me update a short story but I  will maybe update 3 days once or you want me to update a long chapter but not sure when i'm going to update?