Ch5

Kris the actor

Few days later

Kris:After I lay in bed for a couple of days. I didn't even eat the pass few days. I miss her too much. ____ I said. I got out of bed to change my clothes and went into the bathroom to brush my teeth and comb my hair down. I look into the mirror. I said to myself in the mirror "I just want to hug her if she opens that door." I spit out the toothpaste and use my other hand to comb the other side of my hair. I finished combing my hair. I heard my phone went off. I walk over to take my phone off the charger and saw my castmate Sophie calling me. I didn't feel like answering the call. I let my phone rang until it stop. I saw a text message. I open the text message.

Kris,my friend ____ is with me, Minah

My own sister found her. I text back to her.

Minah,Can I come to London for a bit?

I read text from Kris. Right now you can come to London. I already explain to her. I finished up the text message and sent it to Kris.

You told her I text back to Minah

Yes,I told her Kris I text back to him.

Your POV

I wonder who is my mama texting to. I walk back to my room. I hope its not who I think it is. All he ever did was just ignore me and I felt he replace me with Sophie.That little castmate of his. I grab a piece of glass and threw it down on my floor.

Minah POV

I heard a smash from my daughter's room. I knock on her door ____.

I heard my mama voice. I started to clean up the mess. I heard the door open behind me. Mama

I look at my daughter as she was cleaning up the mess.

Mama,Im sorry for smashing my vase. I didn't mean to. I just got upset with something.I finished cleaning up the mess and threw it away in the trash. I start to cry. I wipe my tears away slowly. Daddy,if your watching me down from heaven can you atleast wish me good luck in life?

I heard my daughter crying. I had my phone on, I record the message and sent it to Kris.

Kris POV

I look at the new text message from Minah. I play the message as I heard _____ crying. I grab my louge and start to pack my clothes. Im coming ____.