Ch 13

Kris the actor

I was about to lean down to kiss ___ forehead. Kris you said to yourself Just kiss her already. After I kiss her forehead. I will do anything to take care of you ____. I know you seem upset and hurt. But,I don't want you to feel hurt at all. I'm sorry for what I did. I walk out of her room and walk into my room. I walk over to my desk and look at the picture of _____ and I before she went into kindergarten.I held the picture close to my heart. Your the only girl who loves me beside Minah aka my older sister.I put the picture back on my desk. Im so sorry for making you jealous _____.I sat down on my bed. I started to think.

 

Next Morning

I was already up and brushing my teeth and my hair. I hope he is not mad at me.I took my tooth brush out and spit out the toothpaste and put the brush back down on the bathroom counter top. I look at myself.Please don't be mad at me Kris oppa. I walk out of the bathroom to put on clothes. I walk out of my room. I walk to the kitchen with my stomach starts to turn knots. I saw him cooking. I walk behind him and hug him. Im so sorry Kris oppa.

I felt her hands wrap around my stomach.I heard her say her sorry to me.I turn down the kitchen stove.I wrap both my arms around her.Im sorry for making you so jealous ______. Kris said.

Can we stay like this?I said

We can but breakfast will get cold. Kris said

What are we having?I said

Scramble eggs.Kris said

You and scramble eggs.I said

I look at her.____ you seem pale.Are you feeling alright?I put my hand on her forehead. No temperature.Kris said

Im not sick Kris oppa. Where's mama?

She went for her tv shoot.Kris said

Oh,I took my arms off his stomach.I look down at the ground.

4 minutes later. Awkward

I look at Kris and got up on my tip toes and kiss him on the lips.I pull away after I kiss him.Thats how much I like you Kris.I said

I felt her lips on my lips.After she kiss me she told me how much she like me.I stand in the same spot.She loves me.Kris said