Ch2

Kris the actor

3 Days

I been walking these pass three days with no sleep or no food. Except for brushing my teeth and washing my face.Even using a hose for the water. I kept thinking of the taste. Ugh. What does Kris see in that little girl? Am I his real niece or not? I heard cops coming down the road.As I hid in the alley that was very dark. As the cops went by as the sound of their sirens got low and lower. I started to walk back out of the alley and I look at the sign. Im in England. I walk to my mom's place. I knock on the door. Please be home.

Mom:Its open

I open the door and close the door behind me. Mama

Mom:I heard my daughter's voice. ____? I walk out of the kitchen. I saw my own daughter and saw dark shadows under her eyes. ___,Sweetie come on let me take you to the bedroom alright.

Alright mom,I wipe the tears out of my eyes. Where is the bedroom?

Mom: Just follow me. 

I walk behind my mom. 2 minutes later I saw a door with my name on it.

Mom:This is your room. Get some rest will you?

I watch my mom walk away back into the kitchen.I open my bedroom door.I walk inside my room and close the door behind me. I put my stuff down on the floor and kick off my shoes. I went to lay in my bed.My eyelids start to close slowly.Next minute,I knew I was fast asleep.

Mom:I start to worry about my daughter and my friend Kris. Did they had a argument? 

2 Days later.

I woke up and took a shower for thirty minutes. I wash my hair constantly. Ten minutes I got out of the shower and put a towel around my hair and I put a towel around my body.I went to my backpack to take out my toothpaste and toothbrush and my comb and my hair brush. I start to brush my teeth.I was crying silently.

Mom Pov

I turn on the news. I saw my friend Kris on tv.

Reporter:Kris you been busy a lot lately.

Kris: My niece went missing for a couple days.I don't know where she is at right now. So,please don't ask me anymore questions. I just miss her that's all.

So my friend misses my daughter. But,still I turn off the tv. I heard my daughter coming to the kitchen.

You Pov

I came out of my bathroom with a bright smile and soft tears down my eyes. I look at my new clothes that my mom has bought me. I walk out of my bedroom. I walk into the kitchen. Hey mom.

Hey my beautiful daughter how did you sleep.

I slept good for two whole days.

I went to hug my daughter.

I start to cry into my mom shoulder

Sweetie,why are you crying?

He doesn't care about me.

Who? Kris?

Whatever he is not the Kris I knew.

What happen I pull away from our hug?

I went to his fanmeet the other day and he had this little girl holding his hand. And he even put her in his lap. He never did that to me when I was younger.

My sweetie.He just

But,no mom he didn't wish me happy birthday last year. He didn't have the encourage to say this is my niece.

Sweetie

No mom,I feel hurt.I wipe away more of my tears.

Sweetie,I took her hand off her face. Do you want me to contact him?

Please don't contact him mom.

Why

Just don't please.

Okay my sweetie. I look at my watch sweetie,I have to go for a interview and a photo shoot are you going to be ok.

I'll be fine mom. Go and enjoy your day.

I kiss her head and left the house.

I walk back to my room again.

You POV

I went to lay down on my bed. I look outside my window and saw the bright sun.

Flashback

You at 4 1/2 years old

Kris,what does sun always mean?

I look at my niece the sun always mean the brighter light and the sun will always shine on you __

I smile

Flashback end

I shake my head and put my head on my pillow. Why does he always care for that little girl and not me?

Back with Kris

I kept looking around China and show everyone my picture of my niece. Excuse me sir

Sir:Yes

I raise the photo,Do you know where my niece is?

Sir:No,Im afraid I don't know where she is.

This is stressful.Thank you

Sir:Wait your that actor guy are you?

Yes,im that actor guy. If you see her around town will you let me know

Sir:Of course

I walk away. Where are you ____? I look at my watch and I have to go to my next promotion for my movie that just came out. I walk to the promotion area.This is going to be a long day.

Back with you.

I guess,he always think of himself as this actor guy not himself.I got up from my bed and close the window and close the curtain. I put my hands together to make a wish.That will come true. I look up into my ceiling fan and took my hands apart and sat on my bed. 

Flashback again

You 7 years old

I came home from school. I look around the house. Uncle Kris.

I heard my niece voice. ____ I walk into the kitchen.

I show him a piece of paper.

What this I said

Read the paper uncle Kris.

I read the paper lunch with your family. Family lunch is between 11am to 12:30pm. ____

I look down

I can't make it sweetie,i'm sorry. I have to work and go for a casting call.

But,all my friends are going to have their familes their with them for lunch.

Maybe next time

You always say that Uncle Kris.

Flashback ends

Why do I keep thinking of these memories of him and I? I said.