Ch1

Kris the actor

Your POV

Every since I was four years old my Uncle Kris is taking care of me. I usually call him as my father. Since my mom is away right now being a big star in England. I usually stay with father in China. But,he has been busy lately and I don't get to see him that much at all. Hi, my name is ____.

2pm

I'm at the front seat of Kris's fanmeet. I look around and I was a bit nervous. Its been awhile since I saw Kris.I hope he is doing well.

MC:Hello Audience 

I heard everyone say Kris over and over again until the whole cast pop out and even Kris. I was shock when I saw him holding hands with a little girl. He never did that to me when I was younger.

MC:Do you guys want them to introduce themselves?

Fans:Yes

I kept my eyes on Kris. He is not even looking at me at all. He is looking at that little girl. I said to myself he doesn't care about me.

Kris:Hi everyone I'm Kris

Fans:Aww

Sophie:I watch as Kris sat in his seat. I pull on his pants.

Kris:I pick up Sophie and put her in my lap.

I watch him as he pick up the small girl to put in his lap. He never did that to me either. I look down at the ground while everyone was enjoying Kris and the cast members.I got up from my seat and I walk out of the building. I start to cry,Why he never did that with me when I was a child? Did my mom told him not to do that with me? I kept walking home. I took my key and enter the house. I lock up the door behind me and I went into the kitchen and saw a picture of him and I. I look at the picture and I took the picture off the fridge. I read on the back of the photo ____ at age nine and Kris at age sixteen.I throw the picture on the kitchen floor. I went up to my bedroom I close the door right behind me.

Kris Pov

I saw my niece in the audience and she wasn't happy with me at all. As I pick up Sophie and put her on my lap.I saw my niece walking out of the building.I talk to myself She is mad at me. I sigh as my co star ask me a question in Chinese. I answer her in Chinese.

____ Pov

I lay down on my bed and cry myself to sleep. Mama,he doesn't like me at all.I open my eyes and look at my mirror. I start to take off all the photo's of Kris and I together and threw them to the ground. Go and care about Sophie. You said you only care about me. I kept crying and yelling more you liar.

Kris Pov

I told everyone their is going to be a party at my place tonight.I was so excited to party with everyone tonight. I left the building and got into my car and drive home. I kept driving and notice the house lights were on.I park my car and got out of the car.I went to my door I put the key through the hole.I unlock the door.I went inside my place.I closed the door right behind me. I walk around and said the place didn't change at all.I went upstairs and heard yelling. ___ I knock on the door.

____ Pov 

I heard his voice and the knock on my door.

Sweetie,please come out of your room,I said

I kept hearing his voice over and over again. I cry silently.

Kris Pov

I walk away from her door and went into my room. I sat on my bed and felt dumbfound. What did I do wrong? I got into my bathroom. Before I enter the shower I heard a knock on my door. 

I went to his door.I knock on his door.

I turn around and saw ___ knock on my door. Hi ____

I gave Kris the silent treatment

Your not going to say hi back to me 

I shook my head. I put all the pictures of him and I on his dresser and walk out of his room and back into my room and shut the door.

I saw what she had in her hand. I watch her put all those pictures back on my dresser.As I felt inside my body as my heart break a piece. I look up and heard her door with a loud slam. I walk back into my bathroom and took off my clothes and took my shower. She is mad at me.

3 Hours later

Kris:As the party about to start I went to the kitchen and found a picture of on the kitchen floor and pick it up. I look at.

As the party start

____ Pov

I heard the music was getting louder. I got out of my room and slam the door so loud.

I heard my niece door shut so loud

I went downstairs and saw Kris and Sophie dancing together. I went over to the cd player and grab the electric cord and pull the plug out. I heard everyone say Hey turn the music back on. I look at Kris.

____,Can you plug in the music player?

How about I say No.

_____,I said

I said NO

You never yell at me like that,I said to her

How about you go ask your new replacement? I walk away from Kris and went upstairs to grab my backpack. I came back downstairs. Goodbye Kris.

Please don't go ____,I said

I was about to walk to the door. Go ask your Sophie that's all you ever care about. I walk out of the house.

_____,I said. I drop down to my knees.

I walk away and kept walking somewhere until I reach the other side China. Please don't find me Kris I said.