Chapter 6

Hopeless Crush

This hall is seriously crowded with thousands of fans, screaming their bias name like mad. Every fangirl does that but the idols won’t give a tch. “Sorry, excuse me, can I walk in front?” Seriously? Have to mini-sized my body just to stand in front of the grandstand. “Suyeon, maybe this spot is better.” I try to talk to Suyeon eventhough my voice was drowned by the shouting voices. “HAAAHH?!” Suyeon replies that just make me rolled my eyes. “Forget about it.” I shouted back and suddenly, iKon went up the stage, showing themselves to their fans. “OPPPAA!!” Okay now, the fangirling mode had possesed me. I can’t lost my voice againnn. I was snapping thousands of B.I’s photo and you know what? He looked at my camera and smiles. OH CRAP, I FELT LIKE I AM DYING. As for 2 hours of fan-services, iKon is ready to say good bye to their fans. Idk why but I felt so sad and I cry. Suddenly, I saw Hanbin was looking at me and maybe...HE WINKS AT ME. I’m going to faint anytime from now. “We will choose 5 lucky fans to take iKon’s signature! Please wait until the event ended. ” The MC suddenly lighten up the whole hall. All the fangirls are shouting like there’s no tomorrow and that included me. I wish I could be one. Holding my entry ticket, I waited for my numbers to be announced.

First number, NO.

Second number, NOPE.

Third number, NOT YET?.

Fourth number, NO?!!

I’m starting to lose hope on this. There’s a little hope for me to win this cgolden chance. “And the fifth number was......” My heart beats goes Dub Dab Dub Dab all the way the drum rolls at the background. Aish, this MC seriously going to kill the fans if he kept on teasing around like this. “348!!!!!” The MC shouted the last number makes his voice echoed around the hall. A sigh escaped from the unlucky fans and some of them, ...cried. But as for me, I AM THE LAST LUCKY FANS! Omg, I felt like dancing at the center of the crowd and once again I saw Hanbin is staring at my direction with his oh-you-melt-my-heart smile. Did he noticed me? AWEEEEEEEE. “The event has ended, please don’t leave your personal things here. The lucky fans, please waited for a while.” Said the MC and iKon bowed as a sign of respect to their fans. I felt like my heart was drumming my chest, cold sweats started to fall from my forehead, maybe because I am so nervous. The hall then was all empty and it just five of us left in there. We then instructed to go on the stage to meet iKon. I hope this wasn’t a dream and cause me to fall off my bed again.

By the time, i could feel my distance with Hanbin is shorten, he is freaking hot in closed-up distance omg. I was the last person to que and B.I was at the last seat between the members. I felt like my heart was going to explode as I passed Jinhwan and almost arrive to Hanbin’s seat. I am standing in front of an angel. “What is your name?” His pretty voice. He then look up at me to meet my eyes. His soft face. His melting smile. Holy crap, he is perfect. “Wait.” I love you, Hanbin. “I’ve seen you before.” Be mine , Hanbin. That’s the only words filling my mind and I just couldn’t think straight that I just ignored his words and just stared into his eyes. “Lee Nari.” OMG this snap me out from my haluccination. He knew my name. WHAATTT. He knows me, he mentioned my full name, he srsly know me! “H-how—“ I tried to arrange a suitable word but my brain was jammed by Hanbin’s face all over it. I can’t talk. “Hey. You draw my picture remember?” Hanbin then pulled my hand for a handshake. AND IT FEELS HEAVEN. But wait, since when I drew his face and wait, he knew I am skilled in drawing? “P-pardon?” At last I am uttering a word. “Let’s have a cup of tea, then only we will talk.” Hanbin once again give me his damn hot smile until it melts me. He then pulled my hand and went to a cafe somewhere in the city. Hear that? My own bias invited me for a little tea party. *dies in fangirling mode*

--

I’m in a cafe, which is almost empty because of less customers. Hanbin reserved a private room so that no one saw us or it will be such hot controversy. I was just sitting across Hanbin and saw at his perfect face. His eyes, his nose , his lips. AW. Suddenly Taeyang’s song Eyes, Nose, Lips played in my mind and it sounds weird. “So, hello.” Hanbin waves at me and put on his sweetest smile. I pinched my thigh until it went red to make sure I am not having a fall-from-the-bed dream but still I don’t feel anything. Maybe my nerve system was broken. “I was the masked man who followed Dabin to meet you. And he said you liked me. A lot” OH WAIT. He is the Strange Guy?! No, it’s impossible I’ve met him before but just, let go the chance? WAHH. And why theh heck he pressed the word A LOT? “And I am Dabin’s brother as you were informed.” Damn it, I was also his brother’s best friend. How lucky my life is dear God. “And, at first of meeting you, I thought...you were gorgeous.” Hanbin continued his words and high-lighted the GORGEOUS word but then it almost makes me choke off my own saliva. Wait , what? Come again with thhe GORGEOUS. He called me gorgeous. He likes me. OMG. “B-but, how. Eh when. N-no no..urgh” I just couldn’t arrange the correct word since I am so nervous right now. “Take a sip of your drink. You look so pale right now.” He laughed upon seeing my condition with dry lips, forehead covered by cold sweats and the way I was shivering cuz of too much nervousness. This is seriously a sweet nightmare and I just can’t let him slip off my hand easily.

 

 

 

------

Author's note : 

3.50 a.m. rn. Somebody accompany me pls :'(