Chapter 5

Hopeless Crush

His sparkling eyes,

remind me of someone but, seriously is it him? No, no , no way.

But his voice...it’s clearly sound like his...

The face of his appeared in my dream.

”Keep it safe.” Killer smile ohhhhhh. Lemme rip off your mask--

Bukkk!

Ouchhhhhhh!

Damn it, not again.

I rub my half closed eyes as the morning sun shines into my eyes. I fall so hard this time maybe? Argh, its hurt. I rub my head without noticing, it ...bleeds. What the heck did my head banged to? I looked for the thing that cause my head to bleed and it was, my own sketchbook.My favourite sketchbook. How dare you sketchbook? Heh. I threw the sketchbook away until it slip off under my bed. Now I hate it cuz it cause me to bleed. Sobssobs. I almost stand up on my feet when suddenly a voice startled me. Damn , that voice almost trip me off and maybe bleeds me once again. “NARI. WHAT HAPPENED?” Hyunwoo’s voice echoed in my bedroom. “And what the hell you’re doing in my room?” I replied with a question instead of an answer to his question. Hyunwoo then grab my hand and quickly take me downstairs, probably going to treat the cut on my head. He’s protective, like I said. “Stay here, quietly.” I know, I am not a little kid for you to give stupid instructions, I whine. Hyunwoo came back with a first aid-kit on his hand and started to treat my cut. He’s a future doctor, so no need to worry. Now only I feel him as my real brother uhoho. “You know , iKon gonna make a fanmeeting event today?” My sister suddenly showed up with such a suprising news that almost make my heart drop. OH EM GEE WHAT ?! THEY’RE GOING TO HELD A FANMEETING TODAY OMG ASDFGHJKL!!!! My mind talks a lot but my mouth was just hang open like that without a single word coming out. “Close your mouth, then flies would enter.” Hyunwoo finished the last step of treating my cut with putting a white bandage. Now I look wird with this on my head. “KYA!” I jumped off the cushion and started to dance like a mad at the center of the living room. I have to go and I need to go. “MOM!”. “I’ve brought you a ticket now shut up.” My mom yells from upstairs. Hyunwoo and Nayoon just laughed upon seeing my weird happy dance. Whatever it is, I am going to the fanmeeting . THEN ONLY I COULD MEET MY LOVE.

 

OH LORD, AM I LIVING IN A HEAVEN?

--

 

“Suyeon! I can’t believe we are on our way to the fanmeeting!” I shake Suyeon’s body who is sitting beside me aggresively. “Yes yes I know you are going to meet your Hanbin and also my Bobby!” Both of us then shouted in the car like a mad person while giggling. “Girls , behave. I don’t know you’re more worst than Auntie Jane’s monkey.” Mom blabbered from the driver’s seat . Oh wait, why did she compared me with Auntie Jane’s monkey? “Why it must be her monkey?” I questioned my mom while glancing at her from the mirror.

“Cuz it’s the only monkey I’ve known the name.”

“Oh mom , seriously?”

“You won’t get my joke.”

“...”

“...”

“...”

“We’ve arrived!” YEAY FINALLY! I pull Suyeon’s hand and quickly get off my car. After waving and about 5 seconds chit – chat, me and Suyeon sprint off into the hall where tha fanmeeting is being held. “Wait for me love, I’m here to meet you.”

 

 

-----

 

Author's note:

Sorry for the short update but I've heard something that...gave me goosebumps at this 3.41a.m. What could it be omg. Once again,, I'm so sorry...