Chapter 1

Hopeless Crush

Lee Nari's P.O.V 

OMG PEOPLEEE! HE NOTICE ME HE NOTICE ME!

I WAVE AT HIM LIKE CRAZY AND OMG SEE HIS SHINING SMILE!

HE'S COMING OFF THE STAGE!!! GHAD GHAD SAVE MY SOUL PLEASE!!

I WAS ABOUT TO TOUCH HIS WELL-BUILT MUSCLED ARM AND.....

 

KRINGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!

 

'Bukk'

OUCH! 

What the?! I'm falling off my bed AGAIN! Argh, I hit my head too hard maybe? I rub my temple, still feeling the pain of falling down my bed. That always happen when I dream about B.I. I'd surely fall off my bed when I got a dream of him. Maybe its a fate for us? hoho. I quickly shake off the thought away and get up from the floor, pat my pajamas and turn off the alarm that keep on making noise and wake me up frm my wonderful dream sobs. "Damn It! I almost touch B.I just now! !@##$/&*" I start to curse as i shake the poor little alarm clock then I let out a heavy sigh. I sit on my bed, staring blankly at the ceiling.

 

"Maybe it will just stay as a dream"

 

I closed my eyes and take a deep breathe then smile again. "Nahh, better get ready for school." Quickly I jump out my fluffy bed, grab my towel and sprint to the bathroom. I was stopped by a poster of B.I on my room's wall. I stare at his precious face. Why are you so precious B.I. My fingers start to lingers around B.I's face. Then, I give a peck on the poster and it goes right to B.I's lips. I felt my cheeks heated and with that I ran away to the bathroom as I hear a footsteps coming to my direction. 

 

"I know you kissed your poster!" My mom yelled and I heard her laughter filling my room. 

"Mom! I'm not!" I blush hardly as I yelled back from the bathroom. 

Mom just laugh her lungs out and walks out of my room. But no, she doesn't fully going out of my room yet. She still wanna keep on teasing me. "Dun scream when your poster fell off!"

"I wouldn't shout like ...ergh"

Gahh, I cannot defeat my mom even though I tried to lie. Heh, she knows me too much than anyone would. I shouldn't do my fangirling habits again. I sighed and almost open the shower when...

"Come down and eat your breakfast soon! Dun drink your Milo like a soju AGAIN like in that drama" Mom tease me for the last time. "Mom! I'm not!" I stomped my feet on the bathroom's floor, trying to deny the facts i do it for several time ohoho. 

 

Mom just laugh and i could hear she closed the door and walk away to the kitchen maybe. FINALLY, I FELT HEAVEN. She cannot stop teasing me even for a day. Aih, I should have about liking EXO Suho before then. muahahah! Such a sweet revenge for you mom.

I laugh at my own thought and take my bath before going to school.