Chapter 3

Hopeless Crush

Everyone in the class stared at us weirdly and some of them whispers to each other. Why? Its not like I'm walking with an alien or maybe just I am super pretty today? LOL. Suddenly I felt my hand being grab by someone and it almost make me stumbled but instead landing me on that someone's body until I could hear the heartbeat. Oh , not again. "Erm, Nari.. are you okay?". Familiar voice. I look up at the voice owner's face and it was Dabin. The class started to make annoying noise, basically gossiping about us maybe? No, you precious little pie. I felt myself blushing into red tomato. Without I'm realizing, I am still on his body so I stand on my feet quickly and pat my uniform, coughing, I tried to act normal. "W-why?" I tilted my head, don't know the real reason he's pulling me just now. "You almost hit the dustbin so.." Dabin tried to hold his laugh and I realize that. Ergh this guy seriously a something. I looked down to my leg and it is less than an inch from the big dustbin. Okay fine, you won. I just huffed and sit at my usual table. Why am I too clumsy lately? Maybe because I am dreaming too much. I should stop seriously. Dabin take a seat next to me and pull out some of his files. Clever boy? I sighed and pull out my mp3, pencil box and my sketchbook. Pluging the mp3, I started to draw Hanbin's face on my sketchbook and now it almost full of his face. I am an art girl so yeah I drew much better than everyone. Dabin glances to look at what am I doing and I saw him widen his eyes. Maybe because I am too skillful in drawing ohoho. "You like him?" Dabin points to my drawing. I looked at him with my what-the-hell-is-wrong-with-you face. "No, I love him." I took the drawing and hug it with all my love. Dabin looks at me with his shock face and I just don't understand why. Jealous? LOL. "I- wait that guy is-" "Good morning class." Dabin's words was cut by Mr Yoo loud annoying voice. Damn it, he just going to tell me something important urgh!  I let out a sigh of frustration and look out the window. One day, be mine Hanbin. 

 

KRIIIINNGGGGGG!

 

Finally! The last bell of school rang! Phew its such a tiring day tho. I pack up my assigments that teacher gave us for our weekends homework. My Biology test paper suddenly slip off from my grip and landed on Dabin's table. Now only I realized that Dabin was not there with me. Where this guy go? I started to look around the empty class. There's no sign of Dabin around there. Nahh, let it be. When I almost took my Biology paper, I saw a familiar polaroid picture in Dabin's pencil box. I stared at the two little boys in the picture and I recognize Dabin. A laugh escaped my mouth cuz his face was so funny with that bald head of his. That person next to Dabin looks familiar to me. Wait, he looks like Hanbin on his childhood. It's impossible that they're siblings. I almost took the picture out of the pencil box when suddenly Dabin tap on my shoulder. "Stalking?" Dabin smirks. Oh that angel face of yours. No way I am falling for him urgh. "EHHH NO NO NO. I-I AM JUST..." Being as clumsy as I am, my legs started to hit the table and I fall on his body. AGAIN. "Careful dear." Dabin helps me to stand up and I felt like my cheeks are burning. Damn it Nari, he got fed up with your clumsiness! "Sorry Dabin, for.. for.." I felt my tears are welling up in my eyes. Not now please. "OMG, don't cry. Its nothing." Dabin started to pat on my shoulder, tried to calm myself. Maybe he got confused why am I crying on such a little thing. I am a crybaby urgh, don't judge. Dabin seems to read my mind that he said "No, I don't judge you little." He pats my head and laughs. The heck he can read my mind. I blinked several times at him, maybe confused that if he have this ability to read people's mind? "Let's go out for a date shall we?" He mentioned DATE. Wait what? He want to date me? Without I'm realizing, I nodded at his statement that makes him smile so wide. "See you at Rabbit Cafe on 9.00 p.m.!" Dabin beams and kissed the back of my hand. Wait, did he just ask me out for a date? NO, I CAN'T CHEAT ON HANBIN WITH HIS TWINS. I have the wish to cancel it but, I don't want to break his heart. Okay, let's just get along with this game. Let's see how far we could go. OH WAIT, what am I thinking?