Chapter 2

Hopeless Crush

Lee Nari's P.O.V 

 

I skipped happily at the school corridor, passing by some classes to go to my first subject class. Maybe because i dreamnt of B.I just now and it just make my day♡

 

My eyes are wandering around the places, searching for someone. She will always disappear when I have this good news to tell aish. Suddenly, B.I's handsome face popped in my mind. It was seriously all of sudden until  bumped into a guy. Maybe he's new here cuz i never see him before at this school. "Ah" I let out a small groan as I bumped onto that new guy. My books that I've been holding just now are scattering on the floor. . Why the heck I'm being clumsy this morning? 

 

"Watch out girl." The new guy said and bend down to pick my books on the floor. I dont even mind to look at his face cuz nahh, not my habit maybe? 

I just look down at him blankly as he pick up my books. Why should he pick up my books when I could do it by myself? Showing that he's such a real gentleman huh? I huffed as he give me back my books. Pushing some strands of my hair over to my ear, I look up to see his face.

"Than-" My mouth hung open as I see that new guy face. Omg, my mind should be kidding me! He looks just alike B.I! Omg omg MY FANGIRL MOOD! I'm dying someone help! Is he B.I's twins or what? This new guy is really something!

"Erk, are you okay?" The new guy look at my face and laughs a little. He then close my wide-opened mouth by lifting up my chin. "There you go, don't leave your mouth open like that again or not housefly might enter." He blow his bang away from his forehead and flashes his shining smile. SERIOUSLY PEOPLE, HE LOOKS ALIKE B.I.

I blink for several times without any words coming out of my lips. Why cant i speak? And why suddenly my tongue becomes so heavy to move? I just stare at that new guy face, trying to scan his face carefully in my mind and also comparing his face with B.I's . His eyes,nose and lips, just look alike my lovely not-so-called crush, B.I. Aish, damn it, I'm dreaming again. Eh, Taeyang's song Eyes,Nose,Lips is now playing in my mind since I was sti scanning his face hoho. I glance over his nametag on the left corner of his school uniform that written as 'Kim Dabin'. Even his name! Almost similar as B.I's name, Kim Hanbin!

Dabin blinks back at me before he shook his head. "What a bad newbie I'm being haha~ Hello! I'm Kim Dabin! A new student here! Hope we would be best friend!" Once again he flashes his shining smile at me. He got this cute eye smile that could mt anyone's heart. Then he offered his hand for a handshake and I just stare at his hand instead of reaching it. I'M DYING.

He scratches the back of his head with his left hand while his right hand stayed in that position. I quickly reach his hand and shake it while giving a not-so-awkward smile. "Hey, I'm Lee Nari. Nice to meet you". He just nodded and look down to the school floor as i let go of his hand. Flustered maybe? Lol. 

"Erh, actually I kinda lost now since I cant find my class, can you help me?" Dabin ask while avoiding eye contact with me. Aye, shy boy i see. "Sure I could help you, which class you're going then?". He start to tell me which class he'll be going and you know what, I'm going on the same class as him! Yoohoot!  Cheer for my life. I was jumping like crazy in my heart actually since I got to go to the same class as this B.I's twin. Then, I could ask him thousands of questions about B.I! Maybe he is B.I's lil'brother or something? I quickly shook my head, deleting all those thoughts that were playing in my mind. I then loom at Dabin straight to his eyes."Oh ! Luckily I got the same class as you!" I started to show my so-so-happy face. He was just blinking and grinning like a kid without saying a word. "So shall we go to the class together? " i asked carefully as I fixes my hair. 

"Cool." He smiled and stand beside me. I could feel my cheeks getting hotter seconds by seconds. Then i started to lead to mine and Dabin's first subject class. Everyone along the corridor was staring at me(?) or maybe Dabin since he have this good-looking face. Tch. He's mine peasants, get off. 

"Here's the class" I said and and flashes my sweet smile. "Oh well, thanm you for showing me the direction! " Dabin bowed his head and looks around the class. Empty. Yeah, which students would enter the class as early as this time psh. Dabin then looks down to his feet again. His fingers were fiddling around his school uniform. "Erk.." Dabin start to stutter. "Can I sit with you since I just know you the first in this school?". Woah. I felt honoured to be B.I's twins or lil'brother or whatever so-called first friend in this school.

"O-oh sure. Why not?" I grinned and reach his hand to lead to my usual table that is placed at the end of the class. Why I'm blushing when I'm holding his hand ergh. This is such a weird feelings, I should throw this feelings away.