PROLOGUE.

[DISCONTINUED] Tough, But We Can
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A black sedan drove into the school compound, stopping in front of the foyer. The chauffeur stepped out of the driver’s seat and walked over to open the back car door. Out stepped a double-ponytailed girl, in neatly worn school attire. The chauffeur greeted the girl a ‘Have a nice day, Young Miss’ before closing the door, walked back to the front and drove off.

 

Every other students who were rushing to their classes, stopped to envy the scene in front of them. This kind of scene was commonly shown on dramas, but hardly in reality.

 

The girl who’s running late, noticed and turned to flash a warm polite smile. Her eyes formed two arcs of crescent and her row of white pearly teeth flashed in glory, awestruck the students (especially boys).

 

She ran up flights of stairs to her designated classroom which was located at the third level, her head hung low as her body fought against the gravity and opposite air friction. When she finally reached the third floor, she lifted her head up panting but unintentionally knocked onto someone’s chin, gaining a sharp yelp from the latter. She apologized tout de suite. Despite being a girl born in a wealthy family, she was taught by her grandparents basic manners and courtesy since she was a little toddler. Her parents were busy going on business trips thus she stayed with her grandparents.

 

Hearing no response, she lifted her head up warily. The moment their eyes met, she thought she had experienced a concussion caused by the almighty 'chin' blow that her soul had plunged into a magical world.

 

A nonpareil beauty. No, scratch that. No words could describe her beauty, though her expression spelled the word ‘cold’. Her eyes then travelled down to her name tag, which wrote Jung Sooyeon. Before she tried to introduce herself, the bell rang. Reverted back to reality, she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter