chapter 3 - drunk

Voices inside my heart

"Gedroff me. Aninonononono. Wae!" Rijin drunk stumbled around while Jay watched on, smirking. 

She's still a havoc after drinking. Ha, she never did know how to hold her liquor well.

After much ruckus, Rijin finally settled down in bed. Jay thought of taking her jacket off but he was pretty sure Rijin would raise hell for that simple gesture. Entering her house did already ... pretty much settled him a place in Hell. 

 

Finding Rijin wasn't tough, since she was standing on the bar top table singing off-key and pretty much flashing all the ancient ahjumma dancing skills. Jay thought of videoing this down but the crowd was getting bigger and some of the faces wasn't really pleasant to Jay. 

Pulling her down, Jay took her to his rented Ferrari and drove her drunk back home. 

"Where do you stay? Which hotel? Apartment?" Jay drove around, still unfamiliar with this ccountry.

"Wae? Why must I tell you? Are we having a one night stand?" Rijin giggled. "I don't do one night stands, but I'd do you."

 

Dragging her to the bed was one hell of a chore.

"No, I don't want to. Aniya, one more drink pleaseu pleaseu?" Rijin practically flooded Jay with her aegyo.

It took more of a man to say no to that cute little drunk face of Rijin, but Jay did it.

 

"Don't you want me? Why? Am I not pretty enough? Or ..." Rijin wailed and d her s. 

"IT'S MY S, ISN'T IT!? Why all men are like this? What's so great about big s?"

 

Jay sighed out loud and walked towards Rijin, who was kicking and punching the pillows. He gently cupped her face with his big warm hands.

"Ani, everything about you is great Ree. Always and forever. Now, can you please sleep?"

"Hehe, arasso. Night night!" Rijin beamed ever so brightly at Jay and lay down to sleep.

 

I never thought I would ever see her smile at me like this anymore.

 

Jay shook his head, shaking off his impossible thought. Knowing Rijin, she would totally flipped out the next morning.

Not knowing where she stay, Jay took her to the nearest hotel and settled her in. Jay hoped that she wouldn't appear in the news the next morning as a murderer. Jay silently chuckled to himself at that thought.

 

After settling Rijin down, Jay went out of the bedroom to make a phone call. 

"Yobeoseyo, ommoni."

 

 

 

A/N: HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO ALL MY READERS HAHAHAHA so sorry for the short update! I've to spend time visiting but the next chapter is coming up soooooon. *hearteu*