chapter 2 - those memories

Voices inside my heart

"Oppa?" 

Rijin half smiled and sneered. The scene was exactly how it was 2 years ago, except that now this is in a club whereas back then, it was in a hotel room. He never did change after all these years. It brought back awful memories that Rijin buried deep down inside where nobody can ever touch them. Seeing him brought it back all. Rijin felt nothing but disgust. She turned her head and hurled everything out - the hurt, the disgrace, the pain and the memories.

Rijin was Jay's psychiatrist when Jay left 2PM and that he hit rock bottom. Rijin was the one that brought Jay back. She was the one who fixed Jay back into one, piece by piece, feelings and humanity. She fell in love with Jay, despite everything and all the warnings from her friends.

It was a fun 2 years with Jay. Rijin even thought of Jay as The One. The horror, to be honest. It was all good until Jay decided single handedly that stable was not his style and that it doesn't fit his bad boy persona.

Jay sent her a text, telling her to meet him at the hotel where they first made love. Rijin wasn't even thinking straight since his friends had been dropping really un-subtle hints that Jay might be proposing soon. Excitedly, Rijin wore matching lingerie and dressed to the nines since she wanted this to be one of the best nights of her life. 

Rijin took a cab down to the hotel, where Jay even left the key at the reception. There were mini heart Jay arrows leading her to the very room where Rijin thought her paradise would be. Little she knew that it was only the beginning of her nightmare. 

Opening the door, the very scene to her eyes was not what she expected. The room was decorated with scented candles, roses and a very woman kneeling in front of a half- Jay, whom looked like he was enjoying every bit of himself. 

"What the , Jay?!" Rijin half screamed. 

"Rijin. Wait. No. This is not what yo- Wait for me!" Jay pushed the woman away and struggled to pull up his pants.

Jay chased Rijin down the hallway. He grabbed her shoulders. 

"Liste-"

*SLAP*

Hurt flashed across Rijin eyes. She clenched her fist tightly and turned her head away from Jay, tears threatening to spill any moment.

"D-Don't. Don't you ever dare come near me again." 

With those words, Rijin stomped out of Jay's life, thinking that she would never ever see him again. But Fate always has a twisted way with people, doesn't it?

 

 

"Oppa?"

Jay turned to the familiar voice that tugged at his heartstrings. Seeing her in that tight black number gave Jay's little brother a push upwards. Seeing her again brought back bittersweet memories. 

"You're finally hard, Oppa!" the girl squealed with joy, thinking that it was her efforts. Oh no, not this scenario again! 

"I see you never did change." Rijin sneered, before turning away to puke her guts out. 

 

Jay pushed the girl aside and pulled up his pants hurriedly to rush over to Rijin side. 

"Ree, you okay?" Jay helped Rijin up to the nearest chair. 

" off, Jay!" Rijin shrugged Jay's hands off, glaring at him. "Didn't I warned you to never come near me again? I can take care of myself. I'm a big girl now. I'm not the stupid naive little in the past anymore. So, away."

Rijin strutted away as elegantly as a drunkard could.

"Oi!" Rijin turned back gave Jay the finger and a mehrong before disappearing back into the swarm of people, giggling to herself for her accomplishment. 

 

Yeah, I see that you did not change as well. Jay gave a small smile. 

"Oppa! We're not done!" that girl stomped her feet to get Jay's attention.

"No, we're done." Jay answered coolly, turning his head away from the girl and trying to find Rijin in the crowd. 

The girl fixed her dress and muttered something about tweeting Jay's inability to erect. That wasn't Jay's priority for now, finding Rijin is. Besides, his manager will deal with rumours like that for him. It's not the first time anyways.