chapter 1 - seeing him/her

Voices inside my heart

The bass thumping with every beat, every ounce of your cells coming alive with each vibration. The humid heat, oh so stiffling, but there's a twisted sense of addiction that keeps you begging for more. The people. Grinding, grinning, mixture of every sin, perspiration and pleasure to the touch. The music too deafening but not too bad at all. The DJ did know how to spin those track. 

He stood at the edge of the bar, swirling his ice cold Jaager Bomb, eyeing the crowd. Jay needed a little more edge to tonight then he already is feeling. Coming straight to Zouk probably wasn't the best idea after a 14 hours flight from USA but tonight, he just needed people, the heat, to feel again. 

 

After being pulled out by one of her "friends" for another engagement party, Rijin decided that she has had enough. She meant to say no, but "Oh, sure. How wonderful it is for you to invite me! *fake smiles* Yes, I'll be there!" IS SHE OFFICIALLY OUTTA HER MIND ALREADY! It was supposed to be a firm NO. Oh god, I'm freakiiiiiiing out. Dammit! Off she went, dressed to the nines for the night. 

After hearing the proposal story for the umpteen times, Rijin decided that it's time to bring on the alcohol. She isn't sure how much longer can she take this. Downing 4 flukes of champagne wasn't doing her any good to liven her mood.

"How about a hen's party to celebrate?!" Tons of giggling and whispered agreement as though they're still young underage girls partying for the first time. Most of them are high-ups, earning the big buck, mothers even.. Rijin took it as her sign to finally leave the party and get back to bed. Honestly, she wasn't sure why was she out here in the first place. 

"Rijin-ah! You've to come! Zouk is this amazing new place that just opened. Many hot young guys! Available!" And, off she go, being dragged into this godforsaken place of a club. It was loud, y, hot, packed to the brim and tons of adjectives that Rijin couldn't think of. Rijin was beginning to feel tipsy, the delayed effects of the champagne. This place isn't too bad when I'm this drunk haha.

 

 Jay grinded all the girls that hit on him, giving him the sultry and come hither looks. They know who I am, that's why they're acting this way. All this pent up angst he felt within him. Ha, benefit of an idol I guess. One girl stood out to him. She gave him the look, and walked towards a shaded area. He smirked. As always. He needed this tonight. Jay walked towards the direction that the girl has left.

 

Rijin finally had too much to drink. She's laughing mindlessly, almost carefree with the others. Oh, she has to pee. "I'll be back." but nobody did listen anyways, giggling and nodding to the music, since they were all still kinda twisting to the music oh so awkwardly. Rijin stumbled her way to the toilet, groping her way through the massive crowd. 

 

Jay had his hands all over the girl, kissing every inch of her neck. He wasn't even by her yet she was like there's no tomorrow. Jay started to be turned off, mildly disgusted by her actions. Damn, not tonight again? Her hands was already in his pants but to her dismay, he was soft. She pouted and started to kneel down. Jay decided that this was the last straw. "Oppa?" Jay turned at the familiar voice. 

 

Rijin seemed to be lost. Every inch of the place looked to be the same to her, but then again she was a direction idiot. This place seemed to be crawling with couples hanging out at every dimlit corner. But she need to pee urgently ah, whatever. My bladder comes first! That couple up ahead will have to do. Rijin staggered forward. But why does he look so familiar? Her heart ached and she recognized his side view. He never did change afterall, always with some . "Oppa?" Rijin sneered.