Chapter 4

Metamorphosis
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER Four   “Nothing to  say”

 

Gaping at the boy before her, Jaelin turned around expecting laughter or similar reactions. She was thinking that they were kidding, but the only thing she saw was serious expressions. Some of them, hell everyone of them seemed nervous.

"What prank is this?" She cautiously asked. Was this planned to be amusing? A joke?

D.O sighed, bringing her attention back to him. "This isn't a prank, joke, bull or whatever you think it is. Sit down and we will explain everything to you." And who was Jaelin to actually listen to her strange stalker.

With a raised eyebrow she scowled. "Let me out this instant or I swear things won't be pretty."

"They weren't, to begin with," Luhan mumbled from behind.

"Sorry, kids should shut up when adults are talking." Jaelin growled. Her sassy side was showing, well she was fuming. Was that actually smart? Probably, she tried to get their attention away from observing her.

The guys were howling with laughter. Even D.O's face cracked a small amused smile. She dared t0 call Luhan a kid, which made him like her even more. Was she his perfect sadistic counterpart? Hopefully.

"You didn't just-" Luhan began as Jaelin boldly interrupted him, while folding her arms in front of her chest.

"Why are you even asking the obvious? You heard it yourself, stop asking stupid questions."

The grin on the boys face actually hurt to watch. They looked even creepier, but Jaelin was too occupied thinking through an escape route than their expressions. Settling with the thoughts that she would listen to their 'explanation' first before deciding on things, she made her way back towards the couch, sitting on the further left side of it, closer towards the door.

While D.O, Suho and Lay followed her quite proud of her mature actions, the rest was quite confused yet stunned. She was indeed quite different. Figuring her out would takes time and Luhan was not really a patient person. Thinking through thousand possible ways to punish her or take revenge, he took a seat right in front of the couch Jaelin sat on. A perfect place to observe her.

The only person daring to sit on the same couch as her were D.O and Suho. The others choose other places around her, getting awfully anxious. She would definitely run out shouting bloody murder. Or she would laugh her off.

"Start, wait who are you guys even? Tell me." She ordered gruffly eyeing each of the boys closely. They were all devilishly handsome. Gorgeous even. Everyone of them had different appeals, different tastes and characters. But she could say that they were not her type. For now. She doesn't know them, so they could as well be the perfect ones for her. But ignorance always comes first, right? I mean, she never planned to habe love interferring her peaceful and lonely life.

Suho squirmed, running his hands through his blond, white hair. He was extremely afraid of telling her everything. While believing that fate would help them, he started to speak.

"Okay then. We should introduce ourself. We are actually divided into 'two groups'. We may say that we all are brothers, but that's not true. My name is Suho or Junmyeon, I am the oldest out of my five brothers." He said and stood up, gesturing to five boys who were now standing as well.

The first one looked at the same height as Suho. He had light brown hair and a friendly but nervous smile on his lips. "Hey Jaelin, I am Baekhyun."

Returning the friendly gesture Jaelin nodded, smiling timidly. Her actions speaking politeness.

The second boy was quite tall with a small face jug ears – which suited him actually – and a huge grin. He had silver, white hair and looked way more casual and not as tense as some of the rest or even Baekhyun. "Hello Jaelin, I am Vitamin Chanyeol."

Composing herself not to break out into hysterics because of his introduction, she nodded and looked at the next boy. Who even called himself vitamin?

"I am D.O, but call me Kyungsoo." The black haired boy said and sat on his seat right besides her, giving her a bright smile. His lips actually looked like a heart and if Jaelin wouldn't be blank faced all the time and had experienced in hiding feelings and expressions she surely would have blushed.

Blinking rapidly she again nodded and looked at the other boys to find them mouth open, extremely shocked and stunned, their expression then turning wide eyed and scared. Looking at them weirdly she turned her gaze back at D.O who was killing the guys with his eyes.

They are afraid of him it seems. Interesting~

"Who is next?" Jaelin then innocently asked, playing like she didn't notice anything. It would of have worked, if it wasn't for D.O and Luhan, who were openly smirking at her. Ignoring both completely she focused on the next guy.

He was – as well – openly smirking at her. And he was pretty good at that – if I may add-. He had dark

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter