Chapter 7

Metamorphosis
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER Seven “Can't judge”


 

Slightly turning around, Jaelin nuzzled back into her pillow (well she thought it was her pillow) and hugged it tightly. Sighing dreamingly she drifted back into a half sleeping state, not noticing the two arms around her waist and another pair of arms around her shoulders.

"I will wake them up now!" A voice growled angrily.

"No, let them D.O." Another voice spoke. "Let them at least enjoy this. I am sure every one of us will have a chance to be this close to her."

What is he talking about? Close?

"We should laugh about the fact that one of the guys is Luhan." A lighter voice chuckled softly.

"Ohhhh, that's right!"

"Wait, wait to gimme your phone. We need photos for blackmailing."

"What? That won't work. What do you want to do with them? Show it to Luhan and say I know you have a crush on Jaelin? She is our mate." A deeper voice stated emotionlessly.

"I will kill anyone that tries to take a photo now." A voice growled right beside Jaelin's ears. "Let my angel sleep." He cooed right after.

"Oh, 'my angle'..."

"Shut it Sehun!"

"Why are you guys so loud?" Jaelin then mumbled sleepily, turning around to shamelessly hug Luhan this time.

Hugging her back, Luhan nuzzled into her hair, taking in her sweet scent. A huge mistake.

What should happen in probably at least a month, is happening now in less than two seconds?

Losing control of his lust and thirst, Luhan's eyes turned crimson in an instant. Without the guys even noticing that something is wrong, Luhan slowly reached towards Jaelin's mind with his powers and manipulated it to the extent of her not feeling any pain, before placing a soft kiss on her pulse point to bite down.

Taking one gulp after another, Luhan found himself in a state he couldn't describe. Her blood was indeed one of a kind. Flowing through his body it was warming him up from the inside. And even if he was now more than full, because just two gulps were satisfying him, he took more and more. It was like a drug.

Smelling blood in the room, Suho's eyes grew in horror. Before he could run towards Luhan though, D.O was already pulling Luhan away and threw him on the ground quite harshly.
He was furious and he would surely punch his feelings out on Luhan. Growling menacingly he took a hold of Luhan's neck and held him up on the ground, strangling him with one hand.

"You little . Who do you think you are?!" His voice boomed. The face of the older boy was smeared with blood, Jaelin's blood. His eyes then turning back to the chocolate brown they originally were. He was feeling immensely sad.

Opening his mouth in shock, a tear ran down his face. "I-i-i lost c-control?"

Letting him go, D.O turned towards the boys that stood frozen in their places, wide-eyed. Not minding them one bit he walked towards Jaelin who was already awake. Sitting upright with her hands on the still bleeding wound.

What surprised him was the emotions showing in her eyes. He expected fear and anger, but the only things he saw was wonder and concern? Why?

"Jaelin, are you okay? Does it hurt?" He began to rumble. "I'm sorry that I couldn't protect you. I am really, really-"

"Shhh." She hushed him down. "I'm alright. It doesn't even hurt, to be honest."

"Lay, please heal her," Suho said softly. Turning around towards Luhan his eyes hardened. "Luhan we need to talk!"

"No, wait!" Jaelin jumped up, holding herself up with Lay's help, who forced her to sit down again. The healer was slowly closing back the small wound as Jaelin looked up at Suho.

"Can someone bring him blood, so we can all be in the room. I am sure that he didn't do it intentionally. Don't be angry at him." She was defending Luhan, making the said boy's jaw drop. The frozen heart of the emotionless girl was slowly melting thanks to her mates. Would she really be able to like them after all?

"What? But-"

"No, please don't shout at him." Jaelin interrupted Suho. "It would make me feel guilty."

And the topic was successfully dropped.

"Didn't you guys say that you have the best control?" She turned towards Luhan with an interested look.

Why was she not accusing them? Anyone would be shouting by now, afraid of their life...

"You are our mate Jaelin." Lay answered her question, kneeling at her feet to smile up at her. "You are the one we need and I am sure that Luhan actually didn't take so much. Just two gulps..." He caressed the still sensitive skin, where the bite wound was sec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter