Chapter 5

Metamorphosis
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER five   “Aliens?”

 

Luhan let Jaelin fall on the couch under her, before going back to his seat, massaging his temples. This was the very first conversation he had with her and it was already draining him. 

"So?" She urged. "Tell me, tell me, tell me!" 

Seeing her so hyper was delightful for all of them. She is taking this extremely well, too well. Lay feared that the shock would come after, but it was surely better that she is like this for now. 

Suho chuckled sadly. He would have loved to tell her that she was right and such things as ghost were existent. But they weren't. "I am sorry Jaelin, no they are not."

Jaelin unconsciously pouted, slumping into the soft cushion of the couch. "Boring." She grumbled then. 

"But we can tell you about the system in the vampire world." Suho offered. 

"Vampire world? There is a vampire world? Where?" She asked interestedly. That sounded somehow interesting.

Suho smiled revealed. This was something at least. "Yeah, but we don't have a name for it, like you call this planet earth." He started to explain.

"The vampire world or planet is in another dimension." Lay started. "Vampire's like us are not creatures that were cursed or whatever you heard or read in stories, but more like another race."

"So you guys are aliens?" She snorted.

"More or less, yeah." Baekhyun nodded.

"And you guys want to take me to that vampire world, right?"

"Why do I have a feeling that you are making fun of us?" Chen frowned.

"Because I am." She laughed. "Come on, hear yourself guys. Vampire world, tch."

"But if we would have told you ghost are existent, you would believe us instantly," Chanyeol shouted accusing.

"I like ghost, but vampires are another story." She shrugged as Chanyeol gaped at her.

"You were starring into my red eyes though. And what about you floating?" Luhan smirked. "Aww is Jaelin afraid of us and trying to deny the truth. How cute."

She gave him a dirty look. "You guys could be another creature for all I know."

"Are you offering us to bite you?" D.O said then.

Jaelin paled. They wouldn't, right?

"No, we won't," Luhan reassured her, sending D.O an irritated look.

"That was untactful D.O." Suho scolded.

"Sorry, Jaelin." D.O apologised then.

"Wait, did Luhan just read my mind?" She asked stunned.

A smile was threatening to appear on the face of the said boy. Hearing his name from was indeed something beautiful.

What if there was really another world? Wasn't that something I always wanted? A bit action, something interesting, something new?

"I did." He smiled timidly and Jaelin could swear a warm fuzzy feeling washed through her body. Weird.

She sighed. "Then let's hear the rest of the story."

"Well, the whole system in our world is different than here." Tao surprisingly began to explain. "I bet you already heard of the word pureblood, right?"

"Yeah, but doesn't that mean that is allowed." She asked confused. That was plain eww.

"Yeah, if you would take the meaning out of the stories you read." Xiumin went on. "Pureblood in our world means every vampire that is a part of the main family from our four ancestors. The ones that build the vampire world like it is now."

"So no ." She clarified.

"Yes, no ," Suho said.

"Not like we can choose the one for us anyway," Sehun mumbled.

"What did you say?" Jaelin turned towards Sehun.

"Nothing." He simply said and went on. "We are all royals, descendants from the leader of the four ancestors. So our parents are actually the one leading the world. It's not a democracy like here."

"Sehun you are bad at explaining." Kai blinked. "Let me go on."

"Well, thanks." The younger scoffed. 

"Always." Kai smirked. "So the vampire world and it's technology is the same as on earth. Maybe more advanced but the same connect or principle. The only thing that is different is the political system. We just have a hierarchy that is based on the purity of our blood. The closer you are to the original four ancestors and their family, the stronger and respected you are. "

"One of these families natural died down due to marriage of humans or lower ranked vampire's. Such as es and so on." Xiumin started to explain. "Another one has just one person left I think, due to many fights in the past."

"And the last one?" Jaelin asked, really engrossed into the story or more history.

"What?" Suho asked confused.

"There are four families, right?" The boys just nodded as an answer. "So while you guys are a family and two died down, what happened to the last one?"

"People are assuming that the family natural died down as well, while other say the were killed off," Tao said thoughtfully. "But other people said they went missing. From one day to another, but things like that happen. Even more when they were right in-between a battle or war."

"So that's it? Didn't you guys said something about turned humans?"

"That's quite easy. Yeah, we can turn humans into vampires if we want. The thing with the hierarchy is that if two

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter