Chapter 17

Story of Us

"Yeay its saturday." Taehyung cheered while rolling on his bed. He was really happy because it's saturday because he can relax at home. Furthermore he's been busy last week because his history teacher decided to give them a truck of homeworks. Also, he's been visiting his father after school everyday which makes he didn't have enough rest time after school, but he didn't care about that.

Even he didn't want to admit it publicly, but Taehyung did think that he'd became more comfortable with his father. Eventhough not hundred percent but at least he'd been more comfortable than before and also the fear in him almost gone.

Taehyung's mother slowly opened the door, obviously thinking the boy was still asleep, and had the brightest smile on her face upon seeing her son already wake up. She walked over to the side of the bed, "Good morning Tae baby." His mother gave him a gentle peck on the cheek.

"Good morning eomma." 

"Why are you still in bed? You don't have any plans today?" she asked.

"No, i want to rest today." Taehyung grinning at his mother.

"It's okay then. I've prepared the breakfast so don't forget to come down and eat okay Tae." She patted his back, stood up to leave.

Suddenly, Taehyung's phone ringing. He answered it without looking at the caller's name.

"Are you free today?" upon hearing the voice Taehyung's heart skips a beat. 

"E-err, why are you asking?" Taehyung tried to calm himself.

"I need your help." He stated.

"Why? What's happened?" Was Taehyung automatic question and his voice dripped with concern which didn't go unnoticed by Jungkook.

Jungkook chucled a bit, "Nothing bad happened, but i need your help with chapter 3 because there is exam next week and i really need to pass it."

"Oh, i didn't have any plans today, so i am basically free today." He paused, but then he added the next word. "eleven in the morning, at the usual park. Is it okay with you?" Taehyung asked.

"Okay then see you later at eleven."

When Taehyung hung up, he put his right hand on his chest. He wonder why his heart skip a beat when he heard Jungkook's voice just now.

 

Taehyung settled on a pair of grey sweatpants, topped off with a beanie and a long-sleeved, striped v-neck. The boy grabbed his wallet and the reference book, and walking down the stairs only to be met with his mother.

"Omo, just now you said that you didn't have plans?" His mother asked.

"Yes i know, but now i have. The boy who's been tutoring with me needed me to help him with a chapter." Taehyung hugged his mother.

She nodded, and Taehyung peck his mother's cheek before saying goodbye and promised to get back early. 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Taehyung plopped down in shade of some big tree, waiting for Jungkook's arrival. Taehyung put on his headphones, while he was examining the reference book to recall back what he had learned. 

 

Walking in the park to see Taehyung under the tree made Jungkook's heart flutter, and he slowly walked over to Taehyung to sit in front of the elder. Jungkook just watched how the elder was so immersed until he didn't noticed the younger's presence. Jungkook brought his fingers up to wiggle in Taehyung's face. " Yah, Taehyung." 

"Oh you're here already." Taehyung put off his headphones. "So can we start now? " Taehyung asked, which Jungkook just nodded in response.

Jungkook pull out his notebook to write the important notes and the formulas that Taehyung said. He give his full attention to Taehyung, because he really need to pass this exam. 

 

After two hours tutoring without break, they decide to take five. This is all because Jungkook cannot stop complaining about how his head will explode if they kept going for one hour more. Taehyung decided to take five not because he afraid that Jungkook's head will explode but he didn't want to hear the brat complaining anymore.

"i cant believe we'd study this for two hours straight. No wonder my head felt like want to explode." Jungkook mumbled.

"So, i understand that you had exam next week ?" Taehyung asked.

"Yes, i need to pass it." Jungkook answered.

"Okay then lets continue. There's not many left so the quicker we continue the quicker we could rest." Taehyung smiled.

He is so cute when he is smiling......

Taehyung was beautiful, and there was absolutely no denying it. But Jungkook didn't want to think about the beauty......not right now, at least.

Then, they continue from what they'd left before.

 

 

"Well." Taehyung spoke first. "Are you understand what i've been explaining to you or not?"  He asked.

Jungkook blinked, and he answered with short, "yes."

And Taehyung continued, "So, are there anything that you would want to ask me?"

" For now, i think i didn't have any." Jungkook looked up at Taehyung and their gazes meet.

"Okay then, so i guess we could stop here for today." Taehyung closed his reference book and stood up, which followed by the younger.

Jungkook just about to walk away when Taehyung grabbed his arm. Jungkook looked at Taehhyung, before Jungkook could say anything. Taehyung cut him first, " I just want to say goodluck for your exam next week." with that he released the younger's arm.

Jungkook give Taehyung a smile before ruffled the elder's hair and said a soft, "Thank you." 

Taehyung just stood there frozen, as he looked Jungkook walked away. He felt like his heart stopped at the moment when Jungkook smiled at him. Taehyung put his palm on his chest, feeling the way his heart beats faster. 

why am i like this....

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

a/u ; sorry guys for the late update. hope you guys enjoy this crappy chapter. btw im sorry again !