Chapter 16

Story of Us

"So you're telling me now that the doctor said your father only had 6 months?" 

"Yes Jimin." Taehyung already stopped crying when he told Jimin about the news.

"So how was your father just now?" Jimin asked.

"He's fine, but he looked a bit weak." Taehyung looked down.

"Tae-ah, you know that i love you right? You know that i'll always be there for you right?" Jimin looked at Taehyung.

Taehyung looked back at Jimin and nodded.

"I know you're still afraid of your father, and the past still haunting you. But i know that deep in your heart, you're still love him right? That's why you sad when you knew about the bad news. Because afterall he's still your father, biological father."

"B-but i felt simpathy towards him." Taehyung replied.

"In my opinion, thats because you're still love your father deep in your heart even you tried to deny it. It's Impossible you're crying your heart out if it just because of simpathy. As we already know now that your father only had 6 months. So why not you tried to spend this 6 months with him, make him happy.Tried to forget and forgive all the things he had done to you. I know its hard but i'll always be with you. When you think you can't do it anymore, you can always run back to me." Jimin said.

Taehyung hugged Jimin tightly and whispered softly at Jimin's ear. "I'll tried."

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

It's aready two weeks from the talk Taehyung had with Jimin at the backyard. And in this two weeks he always went to visit his father at the hospital after school. Sometimes Taehyung went with Jimin but mostly Taehyung went alone because he didn't want to disturb Jimin's free time. Eventhough the past sometimes still haunting Taehyung, he tried to overcome it. Now, sometimes he's the one who will talk to his father first. But mostly eveytime he just sat beside his father and listen to his father's stories.

After his father drank his medicine his father was sleeping. Taehyung cover his father with blanket.

Then, Taehyung take his bag and walked out from the ward. Taehyung smiled to the nurses at the counter which they smiled back. The nurses already recognized him as everyday he will come to visit his father. Taehyung stand at the bus stop, waiting for the bus. Where is the bus? Aissh i need to go home, i'd many homeworks to do Taehyung scoffed.

Should i just call eomma? Taehyung thought.

Just about Taehyung wanted to dial his mother's number, there was a car stopped in front of him.

Taehyung looked up at the driver and shocked a bit.

"Jungkook?" 

"What are you doing here?" Jungkook asked the elder.

"i waited for the bus but the bus not coming yet." Taehyung replied.

"Get in my car." Jungkook command.

"It's okay. I'll call my mother." Taehyung smiled.

"Just get in my car, Taehyung." Jungkook said firmly. Taehyung didn't know what to say anymore so he opened the door and get in.

When Taehyung closed the door, Jungkook started driving off. 

They fell into silence as Taehyung just looked outside the window while Jungkook just focus at the road.

Jungkook cleared his throat. " What are you doing at the hospital?" 

Taehyung looked at Jungkook with confusion. "How did you know that i was at the hospital?"

Jungkook chuckled a bit "i found you waiting for the bus at the bus stop in front of the hospital. So what do you expect me to think?" Jungkook smirked.

"Oh, nothing. Just visited someone." Taehyung replied, he turned his gaze away from Jungkook.

"So where is your house?" Jungkook asked.

"Why you need to know where is my house?" Instead of answering the question, Taehyung asked Jungkook back.

 "Please don't think anything i just need to know that because i need to send you there or you want me to send you at the next bus stop?" Jungkook chuckled.

Jungkook replied making Taehyung blush a bit, "Just drive i'll told you where to go next." Taehyung turned his head away from Jungkook because he didn't want Jungkook to see him blushing.

But then he turned back to Jungkook, "Wait. You knew where is my house right? You've been there before."

Jungkook chuckled "Of course i'd already knew, well i just wanted to talk with you. Is it wrong if i want to talk with you?" Jungkook asked Taehyung playfully.

"N-no its not b-but i'm not in the mood" Taehyung turned away to look outside the window. His response making a small laugh escape from Jungkook's lips.

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Thank you for sending me home." Taehyung said after they had arrived at Taehyung's house.

Taehyung was about to get out from the car when suddenly Jungkook grabbed his arm. Taehyung looked at the latter in confusion. 

"Why?" Taehyung asked.

"I-i just want to say goodbye." Jungkook quickly said.

Taehyung smiled a bit "Goodbye Jungkook." Jungkook released Taehyung's arm.

He smiled at me, Jungkook beamed to himself.

Taehyung stepped out from the car and walked to his door not before waving at Jungkook.

Jungkook just watched until Taehyung went inside his house, then he started driving home.

 

 

Jungkook collapsed into his bed the moment he got into his room. He just lying on the bed as he stared at the ceiling. Then he quicklychanged clothes, and again he got to his bed and stared blankly at his ceiling. 

 

Everything was blank except for one image......

....Kim Taehyung....

 

....How he was so adorable when he's being shy..

....How his eyes form crescent when he smiles..

 

"C-could i have feelings for Taehyung?" Jungkook asked himself.

Do i ?

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

a/u notes ; i'm sorry for the late update guys, and sorry if this chapter was a bit short. i'll try to update again this week maybe two more chapters in this week :---) 

And feel free to comment, i would love to hear response from you guys :---) BTW THANKYOU FOR THE SUBSCRIBE I REALLY APPRECIATE IT GUYS :-----)