Chapter 14

Story of Us

Taehyung was getting ready to sleep when he heard his mother called him. So he get out from his room and went downstairs, walked to the living room where his mother been. He could saw his mother standing while holding her phone tightly. Taehyung felt something was wrong when he saw his mother expression.

Taehyung put his hand on his mother's shoulder. " Eomma, whats happened?"

"T-taehyung-ah. My son." Mrs. Kim suddenly hugged Taehyung like her life depends on it. Taehyung patted his mother's back trying to soothing her. He could feel his mother was shaking in his arms.

"Is anything bad happened eomma?" Taehyung asked when he pulled away from Mrs. Kim.

"Tae baby, just now there was someone called me a-and.." His mother looked hesitated to tell Taehyung.

"And what eomma?" Taehyung asked his mother to continued.

"Y-your father honey. H-he's sick, and he's admitted to hospital just now." Mrs. Kim said.

Taehyung felt shocked after hearing that news. So it's true he's sick, he thought.

"B-but how d-did you know? A-and why did that someone called you to inform about this?" Taehyung felt confused because his adopted parents never contacted his biological father since they adopted him. But why suddenly there's someone called his mother to inform about his real father's condition.

"Taehyung, actually your father had called me a month ago. H-he wanted to meet you, but i didn't let him because i'm afraid he'll hurt you again." His mother started crying. "Then, last w-week he called me again. He told me that he really wanted to meet you. He wanted to talk to you, because he said that he afraid he didn't have enough time to meet you. He told me that he was sick but i didn't believe him. I'm sorry Taehyung for not telling you this baby.I'm just afraid he'll hurt you that's why i didn't believe him." His mother kept crying as his mother felt really guilty.

Taehyung pulled his mother into his arms and rubbed his mother's back, trying to soothing her. "It's not your fault eomma. Actually eomma, i've met him. He said he wanted to talk to me but i didn't want."  Maybe that's what he wanted to talk to me, maybe he wanted to tell me that's he's sick, Taehyung thoughts.

Mrs. Kim pulled away from Taehyung and wiped away her tears, " Do you want to meet him?" his mother asked.

Maybe i need to see him, he's still my father. Taehyung nodded his head.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Taehyung and his mother arrived at the hospital where his father was admitted. They walked to the counter to ask where is his father's ward. Then they walked into the elevator until floor 4. Ward 4E, this is it. Taehyung looked at the ward's number.

Mrs. Kim opened the door with Taehyung followed from behind. There, he saw a man lying on the bed. Taehyung stopped his track when he saw how weak was his father looked like. He tried to hold back his tears, because he didn't want to cry. Mrs. Kim, which already standing next to his father's bed, waving her hand to Taehyung as indicating him to walk closer. Taehyung slowly approached his father. His father was sleepping. He scanning his father's figure. He could noticed that his father had loose weight. Who was taking care of him all this times, Taehyung thought.

Suddenly, the door opened when there was another man entered the ward. Taehyung turned around and looked at the man which maybe whose on early 30s.

"W-who are you?" Taehyung asked.

"I'm Namjoon, his officemate. And who are you?" the man asked back.

Taehyung bow to that man " I-i'm K-kim Taehyung, i-i'm h-his son." Taehyung stuttered.

"Oh you're his son, and maybe you're that woman that i called just now." Namjoon said as he pointed at Mrs. Kim which she nodded.

"Can i talk to both of you at outside?" Namjoon asked.

Mrs. Kim and Taehyung just nodded and walked outside with Namjoon. Taehyung glanced back at his father before walked out of the ward.

"He always talked about you Taehyung. Since he knew that he's sick, he always told me how much he wanted to meet you." Namjoon started talking.

"W-why he wanted to meet me?" Taehyung asked.

"He said that he wanted to apologize to you, he wanted to hear that you've already forgive him before he die. I know what he'd already did to you, he told me everything." Tears rolling down Taehyung's cheek. "But he really regret it. That's why since 3 months ago he tried searching for you and he'd finally found you. One day he was so happy and he told me that he'd already found you. But after that he told me that you didn't want to meet him, he was so sad. He said that maybe you still mad or afraid at him. So he didn't wanted to push you but deep down he really wanted to meet you Taehyung. He really regret for all he'd done to you." Namjoon continued. 

Taehyung couldn't hold it back as he crying hardly. After what Namjoon told him, he felt really sad. Taehyung felt on the floor and Mrs. Kim quickly rushed to him and hugged him. Mrs. Kim let him crying at her shoulder. Mrs. Kim whispered soft things to him while Namjoon just standing there watching. 

After 10 minutes crying, Taehyung finally stopped. He tried to stand up with the help from his mother.

"Are you okay Tae?" Mrs. Kim asked him. But Taehyung just nodded.

Taehyung looked at Namjoon. "I'll tried to forgive him, and i'll visit him tomorrow." Namjoom nodded.

"I know its hard to forget and forgive all the things he'd done to you, but it's not wrong to give him a second chance." Namjoon patted Taehyung's shoulder.

Taehyung just nodded at Namjoon before glancing back at his father's ward. Everyone deserve a second chance isn't? And maybe i should really giving him this chance, Taehyung thoughts.

After they said goodbye to Namjoon, Taehyung and his mother drive back home. Taehyung had been quiet along the way back home. He still thinking about his father.

Maybe i'll visit him tomorrow after school

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/U notes; here the next chapter, and i hope you guys like it. I'm sorry if there's grammar error. If i have time i'll update one more chapter this week. So pls wait :)