Chapter 18

Story of Us

"Taetae-ah, have you ever fallen in love with someone?"

Jimin's question make Taehyung caught off-guard. Have he fallen in love before? He once like Jimin, but he didn't sure if it was love. Because he can easily move on from Jimin though and maybe it's just love between brothers. And then he automatically thinking of Jungkook. Was he fallen in love with that boy? He himself didn't sure about that.But one thing that he's sure is that he definitely had some feeling towards that boy but he didn't know what it is. Ist it only simply attraction or admiration towards the younger or..... is it love? Because he's always feel nervous around the boy and he admitted that sometimes his heart flutter when he see the boy's smile. 

"Tae-ah? Taehyung?" Jimin waving his hand in front of Taehyung's face. "Back to earth Kim Taehyung."

Taehyung slap Jimin's hand playfully. "Yah, im not an alien you know." Jimin chuckled upon hearing that.

"But sometimes you act like one though." Jimin chuckled again.

Taehyung give a glare at Jimin to make Jimin stop which he didn't succed but at the end Taehyung join Jimin laughing together. Well indeed because Jimin's laughter is really contagious.

After they stop from laughing to catch their breathed, Taehyung asked Jimin back. "But Jiminnie, why did you ask me that?"

"Hmm do you believe me if i tell you that i've fallen in love with someone?" Jimin playing with the hem of his shirt.

"Are you serious Jiminnie?  How do you fall in love with her? Who is it? " Taehyung asked.

"Wow chill Tae-ah." Jimin smiled. " First, yes im serious. Second, i don't know how i fall in love with him. And third, you probably know him." Jimin answered calmly.

"W-wait. You said him, is it a guy? i didn't know you're into guys too." Taehyung asked with shocked expression.

Jimin rubbed his temple, " Me too, i think im not into guys either but maybe im only attracted with this guy though." 

"You said that i probably know him, who is it? Is it Jackson? "

"Yah, do you want me to get kill by Mark hyung? Jackson and i just teammates." Jimin knocked Taehyung's head softly.

Taehyung pouting, "Then who is it?" Jimin chuckled.

"It's Jung Hoseok." Jimin smiled while saying the boy's name.

"The boy who being partnered with you for the tutoring?" which Jimin nodded as response to Taehyung's answer."

"YAAAAAAAAAAHHH, no wonder you're so happy everytime you spend time with him for tutoring." Taehyung chuckled when he saw Jimin blushing a bit.

"I-it's not like that." Jimin stuttering which make Taehyung laughing loudly.

"Omo Jiminnie, you're blushing." Taehyung teasing the boy who's now blushing hard.

"Yaaaaaah Kim Taehyung stop teasing me you prick." Jimin covers his cheeks with his hands.

Taehyung laughing loudly because his bestfriend's reaction. 

"I said stop it Tae-ah." Jimin punch Taehyung's shoulder.

Taehyung put his hands up as he surrender. "Okay okay i'll stop." Taehyung smiled at his bestfriend.

"But seriously Jimin-ah, how do you fall in love with him?" Taehyung after he'd already calmed down.

"I dont know, maybe it's because of his behaviour towards me that make me attract to him." Jimin looked down as he's blushing again.

"So when do you planning to tell him? " 

Jimin looked at Taehyung, confused. " Do i really need to tell him?" Taehyung rubbed his temple. 

"yahh stupid, he need to know. What if he love you too?" Taehyung hold Jimin's shoulders and he continued, "I'll support you okay."

Jimin quickly hugged Taehyung, "Thank you TaeTae-ah." Jimin loose his hug and looked at Taehyung in the eyes. "But you need to help me with everything okay, from clothes to how should i confess to him." 

Taehyung just nodded and ruffled his bestfriend's hair. Taehyung then put his head on Jimin's lap. 

"But, Tae-ah what about you and that boy, Jungkook?" Jimin asked while playing with Taehyung's hair.

"What's do you mean?" Taehyung asked back.

"Nothing, it's just that i see that maybe tthat boy had some interest towards you though. Do you like him Tae-ah?" Jimin looked at Taehyung who's lying on his lap.

"I-I don't know" Taehyung meet with Jimin's gaze. Jimin just chuckled toward his bestfriend's answer.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Taehyung just got back from the hospital. His father's condition seems has a bit progressed from before. Eventhough the doctor didn't tell them yet if his father has a chance to survive from this disease or not. Taehyung keep  walking along the street without minding about surrounding. Suddenly he bumped into someone.

"Im sorry, im so sorry." Taehyung quickly apologize while bow a bit .

"It's okay, it's my fault too." Taehyung looked at that person he bumped into. That person smiled at Taehyung and then patted Taehyung's shoulder softly. Then he walked pass by Taehyung.

Taehyung continued to walk but he suddenly thinking of Jungkook. He still remember the incident he bumped into Jungkook. That was the first time he saw Jungkook though. He could feel his heart beats faster. He's always feel like that everytime he think about that younger boy. 

Did he really has fallen in love with that boy?

Taehyung could feel he's blushing. He hit his cheeks softly. 

Yahh why did i blushing though 

"Taehyung?" Taehyung feel that his heart has momentarily stopped when he heard that voice.

"Taehyung." The voice called him again.

Taehyung turn around only to meet the boy who make his heart works overtime.

"Y-Yes ?"  

"So it's really you. I thought i mistaken you for someone else." Jungkook said.

"Oh what are you doing here?" Taehyung asked.

"I just got back from the bookstore there. Wait why are your face is red Taehyung? " Taehyung quickly covered his cheeks.

"N-nothing, i-it's just that it kinda h-hot here." Taehyung answered while looking everywhere ecxept the person in front of him.

"Hot? Yah you're weird." Jungkook smirked at the older.

"How about your exam last week?" Taehyung decided to change the topic before he will blushing again.

"I almost forgot that. Thanks to you i managed to pass it." Jungkook smiled a bit at Taehyung, which make Taehyung feels hot again.

"A-ah it's nothing. It's become my responsible though to help you." 

Before Jungkook managed to replied to Taehyung, someone beat him to it.

"Kookie-ah." which make Jungkook turned around and there's a girl. 

"How could you leave me Kookie-ah." That girl pouting at Jungkook and folded her arms at her chest, which makes he chuckled a bit.

 

She called him Kookie instead of Jungkook....

And Jungkook looks okay with it.....

Is she his girlfriend?

 

Taehyung feel a pang of jealousy in his heart when he saw Jungkook pinched that girl cheek lovingly. The way Jungkook looked at that girl....

Taehyung feel like crying but he tried to hold it in. He didn't want to cry in front of Jungkook.

"Eh who is this?" That girl suddenly asked. Jungkook hit his forehead , "I forget to introduced you guys. Minju, this is the person who help me to pass my exam.His name is Kim Taehyung."

Minju smiled at Taehyung as she stretch out her hand to shake with Taehyung which he accepted it.

"Hi Taehyung. Im Minju, nice to meet you." Taehyung nodded a bit bcs he didnt trusted his voice at this moments.

"And Taehyung this is my-" Before Jungkook could finished his sentence Taehyung cut him off. "Im really sorry Jungkook, Minju. I need to go back quickly, because i forgot that i'd already promised my mom to go home early. So im really sorry, i need to go now. Nice to meet you Minju." Taehyung smiled and bow a bit and he quickly walked pass them.

Jungkook just stand there watched the Taehyung's back. Hmm that's weird....

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

a/u note ; I AM REALLY SORRY FOR THE SUPER DUPER LATE UPDATE. I AM REALLY SORRY //BOW 90 DEGREE// i'll try to update again this week, thank you for the subscribes. AND THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT GUYS :')