What the...!!

Flower Boy Wolf Pack

Suho met you after 2nd period like he said and walked you to your 3rd period, which was AP chemistry.  You both walked in silence for a while.

“So how was class?” He asked. 

“It was ok.  I made a quiche.” You said.  The hall was packed with students and it was really hard to get through.  You accidently bumped into someone and nearly fell but a firm hand gripped your shoulder, steadying you.  You looked up at Suho, who was smiling down at you.  You blushed and looked at your feet when you noticed how close he was.  You could feel his eyes on you, studying you. 

“Are you alright?”  Suho WAS indeed studying you.  He looked at your face and noticed that you were really pretty.  He normally didn’t look at girls really but you fascinated him.

“Ne… Thank you.”  You mumbled.  Suho blinked and removed his hand from your shoulder as a blush creped onto his cheeks.

“Y-yeah. No problem.” He stuttered. He didn’t know why he stuttered because it wasn’t his first time touching or talking to a girl.  You just made him… nervous for some reason.  Why was that?  You two continued walking until you reached the chemistry lab.  You looked in and didn’t see a teacher.  Why was there never a teacher in the classes when you got there? You sighed.

“What’s wrong?”  Suho asked when he heard you sigh.  He looked at you with wide eyes and an innocent smile. 

“The teacher isn’t here yet.”  You said after a second.  You had gotten distracted by his smile which made your stomach flutter.  Aish! 

“Oh.  Do you want me to stay with you till they get here?”  He offered.  You thought about saying yes but then thought that was weird since you barely knew him.  You didn’t need him to worry about you and possibly be late to class.

“I’m fine. I’m a big girl and don’t need you to watch over me.”  You grumbled.  Suho frowned and looked away from you.  .  You hurt his feelings.

“Ok well then I should probably get to class.”  Suho muttered.  You felt really bad but didn’t expect what you did next. You reached out and actually grabbed his wrist before he could walk away. Suho looked back at you, confused.

“I…um… I’m sorry for being mean.  I know you’re just trying to be nice.”  You said.  You didn’t look at him because you didn’t want him to see how red your cheeks were. You felt something warm on your head and realized that Suho was patting it.

“It’s fine.  Would you… would you like me to stay?”  He asked again.  You were about to say something when you were cut off by a familiar voice.

“Hey Suho!”  You turned around and saw that Chen kid from your home Ec. class walking up to you and Suho.  Suho smiled and high fived Chen.

“Oh hey!  Eun Mi right?”  He asked, giving you a big goofy grin.  You nodded and looked at your feet again.

“Are you in this class?” Chen pointed at the chemistry room and you nodded again. His smile grew.

“I’m in this class too!  Want to sit with me?  We don’t have assigned seats and I don’t have a partner so it works!”  You wondered why he didn’t have a partner.  Just like D.O, he was handsome but Chen seemed more fun and outgoing, so it was odd that he didn’t have a partner.

“Uh… I guess.”  Chen smiled brightly at you and your cheeks turned a brighter shade of red than they already were.  You dipped your head down so he didn’t see but it was useless because he saw.  Chen thought you were cute but he was curious because you didn’t seem too excited about being his partner.  Most girls would die to be his partner but in chemistry… he didn’t have a line of girls waiting like he did in Home Ec.

“Great!  Let’s go so we can set up!  Its lab day!”  Chen grabbed your hand and gently pulled you into the class behind him. You starred at his hand holding yours as he kind of dragged you along because you were so shocked at the skinship that you forgot to walk on your own.   You looked back at Suho and gave him a small wave.  Suho waved back.  Suho watched as Chen dragged you into class but his throat knotted when he thought of you holding Chen’s hand.  Why was that?  

“Slow down please!  No running in the class!”  The teacher yelled when she came in and saw Chen running in with you being pulled behind him.  The other students looked at you and mumbled.  You blushed and looked at the floor, wishing you hadn’t let Chen drag you in like that.  Chen let you go when you got to a lab station.   He sat down and gestured to the place next to him.  You sat down and pulled out your notebook.

"So where are you from?" Chen asked trying to make small talk since he could tell you weren't very talkative.

"Busan." You replied while you looked for your favorite pen.

"Oh cool! I went to Busan once when I was little!"  Chen was so full of energy.  Busan had been everything you knew and your life had been happy there.  You wished so much that you could go back there.

"Alright settle down and take out your notebooks.  Today is a note day."  The teacher said when the bell rang.  The class groaned but you were happy because that gave you a chance to zone out. 

 

Class was pretty boring and thankfully there was no annoying incidents.  When the bell rang you gathered your stuff and stood to leave.

"Hey wait up!" Chen called as he raced to catch up with your long strides.  It's not that you didn't like him, in fact you thought he was really nice and funny, but you just really didn't want to talk to anyone today.  Chen caught up and began asking a million questions about what you liked and disliked, what your favorite book is, what your favorite subject in school was, and why you moved to Seoul.  The last question made your heart twist and feel as if someone was grasping your heart and trying to yank it from your chest.

"Uh hey.  I'm going to go to the bathroom.  Cya."  You turned and walked in the opposite direction without waiting for him to reply. You didn't know where you were going but you didn't care.  You could feel your eyes burning and you knew that you wouldn't let anyone else see you cry today.  Chen watched you walk away and furrowed his brow.

"If she didn't want me around she could have said so.  She doesn't even realize that she is going the opposite way of the bathrooms."  Chen pouted but decided that you probably were just nervous because of your first day.  Chen shrugged and went to class without realizing that the whole time someone was watching the two of you. 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for not updating in a while.  Stuff has been happening lately that has been preventing me from focusing on writing.  I hope you guys don't mind this short chapter.  I will try to add more stuff in the next chapter and write a story you will enjoy reading!!! :)  Also writing this chapter i had exo's Promise on repeat!!  That song is the definition of feels!!

 

 

 

 

;