Forget and Understand

Flower Boy Wolf Pack

“Dude what happened!?”  The weight you felt in your head was like a two ton truck repeatedly running it over.  The voices were muffled but you could faintly distinguish them. 

“I don’t know.  I saw her walking down the hall and then come in here.  When I came in she was talking to herself and crying.”  That was Suho’s voice.  Suho…  Suho must have been the dark figure. 

“Then why is she passed out now?”  This voice was deeper.  Were you dead?  No.  Your head hurt too much to be dead.  Then how were you hearing all this? 

“She was screaming and crying and then suddenly collapsed.  She told me not to call the nurse and to leave her but I couldn’t do that.”  You made a mental note to thank Suho later.  He didn’t listen to you but you were kind of happy he didn’t.  Being alone isn’t always as calming as you hope. 

“Why was she screaming and crying?  Dude is she crazy?  Some kind of drug addict that has hallucinations?”  Mental note 2:  smack whoever made that comment. 

“No man!”  You could feel the darkness started to fade a little. 

“Man this is bad!  If someone see us here with her then they’re going to ask questions.  We just settled down!  I don’t want to move again!”  This voice was new.  Not as deep as the second voice but it also wasn’t Suho.  It was frantic and sounded worried. 

“Calm down Tao.  We aren’t moving…yet.  She’s breathing so she’s probably fine.  How long has she been out?”  The deep voice asked.

“About an hour, give or take.”  An hour!  You should have never skipped class! 

“Have you tried waking her?  Seeing if she is in a coma or something?  Oh man we are so dead!  This is going to be reported and we are going to be found!”  The third voice whined.  Found?  The feeling in your body was coming back and you moved your arm slightly.

“Tao shut up!  Stop freaking out already!  She isn’t dead and we did nothing wrong! Even if she does go to the doctor they can’t prove we did anything to her. We don’t have to be afraid because we did nothing this time.  Jason got hurt because he knew too much.  She knows nothing.”  Um what?  What the hell are they talking about?  Who got hurt?  Knew too much?  The feeling was mostly back but now you were afraid to move. 

“Guys… Please just calm down.  She just got worked up.  She will be fine.”  Suho said.  Now that your head was clearing up and the feeling in your body has returned you tried to plan a way to leave as quickly as possible.  You didn’t know if you were in the art room still or if they moved you. And if you were still in the art room, where in it were you?  In the back?  Near the door?  You needed to look around to determine the best escape route.  That meant you would have to sit up and they would notice that for sure.

“Suho why did you have to follow her? Why didn’t you leave her alone?  Lots of students skip class!”  You slowly opened your eyes and tried to adjust to the light in the room.  Once the brightness subsided you lifted your head a bit to see where you were.

“Guys!  She’s awake!”  You looked up and saw three guys standing in front of you.  You were laying on the ground towards the back of the art room.  The guys were standing in front of you, blocking your path to the door.  You immediately recognized Suho but the other two you didn’t know.  Suho was in the middle of the three.  The guy to Suho’s left was tall, had sandy blonde hair, sharp features, and a scary looking stare.  The guy on Suho’s right was tall as well, had regular brown hair, and had a serious look on his face but it seemed off.  Kind of like he was seriously bored or seriously annoyed.  It was kind of difficult to tell.  Suho walked over to you and crouched in front.

“Hey.  How are you feeling?”  Suho asked.  He genuinely looked concerned. 

“I’m fine.”  You tried to stand but Suho told you to wait.  He went to his bag and pulled out a bottle of water.

“Drink this.”  He handed it to you but you hesitated.  Something about them seemed off and drinking something he pulled from his bag didn’t seem to be the best idea. 

“I’m fine.  I just need to get to class.”  You stood up and handed him back the bottle.  The room spun a little as you walked and you bumped into Suho. He grabbed your shoulder but you stepped away from him quickly.  He looked confused and hurt by your action. 

“Are you sure you’re ok?”  He asked.  You nodded but didn’t look at him.  Your bag was next to the guy with the sharp features and you were hesitant to get it. 

“Who are they?”  You whispered to Suho. 

“Oh yeah! This is Kris.  And this is Tao.  I called them to help if you didn’t wake up before school ended.”  So the brown haired boy was Kris and the sharp featured boy was Tao.  Help?  Help how?

“Oh.  Well thanks.  I should go though.”  You slowly walked over to Tao and grabbed your bag.  He looked at you but didn’t say anything.  The walk to the door felt like eternity but when you finally reached it you made the mistake of turning back and looking at the boy named Kris.  He must have saw something in your eyes because his lazy look turned serious and almost dangerous. 

“Wait!  Let me call your parents to come pick you up!”  Suho offered.  Once again the pain that always lingered in your chest intensified.  It was better to tell him so he would stop talking about it.

“You can’t.”  You mumbled.  Suho was confused.

“Are they at work?  Do you have a work number for them?”  He asked.  The tears burned your eyes, begging to flow but you hated crying.  You were weak when you cried and nothing was worse than being weak.  You hated yourself more and more each time you cried.

“No.  They don’t work.  They don’t drive.  They don’t do anything anymore.”  Your voice broke and faded at the end.  It hurt so much but it had to be said.  If you didn't say anything then he would continue to ask questions becasue he wouldn't know how much each question hurt you.

“What?  Eun mi please turn around and talk...” Suho was cut off when Kris cleared his throat.  Suho looked confused once again.  Kris did once swift gesture that told Suho to stop talking.  Kris walked over to Suho and whispered something to him.  Suho’s eyes widened and for once he had no idea what to say. 

“Are you happy?  Now you know.”  Your throat tried to close up but you coughed to clear it.  No matter how hard you tried your tears pooled down your cheeks. Your pale colored cheeks were red and puffy. 

“All I wanted was to start over and just get through school as fast as I could.  I didn’t want people to know who I was, were I came from, or why I moved.  I wanted to fade into the background and just graduate.  Please do not tell anyone about this, about me, or anything that pertains to me.  Just forget me and who I am… and I will do the same for you.”  The latter part you looked back.  Kris eyed you suspiciously. Tao stood back and watched the scene in front of him.  He felt bad for you but he knew he shouldn't say anything.

“Eun mi… I… We can…”  But Kris cut him off again.

“Ok.  You forget all you heard and we will forget all we heard and saw.”  Kris said in a monotone voice.  Suho looked appalled. 

“What?!  Kris we can’t…”  Kris turned and gave Suho a look that shut him up.  Suho wasn't happy about being shushed.  How could Kris say these things to her? 

“Ok… Deal.”  You glanced at Suho one last time before you slipped out the door and into the crowd of students. Maybe now you could be left alone to be alone.

 

 

“Kris.  We can’t let her go like that.  She has some kind of emotional issue that is going to hurt her.  She needs…”  Suho tried to explain. 

“She needs to be left alone.  And you don't even know her!  You need to think of the others.  She heard what we were talking about.  I was an idiot for doing that but if she agrees to both of us keeping the secret then we may not have to move… or worse.  You can't put everyone in danger for a girl you jut met.  You're smarter than that.”  Suho looked furious.  He knew hardly anything about you but he couldn’t stop feeling he needs to protect you. 

“I am the leader.  I know how to protect everyone.  I’ve done it before and I will do it again if need be.”  Suho said. 

“Yes you did.  But I doubt you want to do it again with her this time.  Jason was our friend… or so we thought.  She seems to be smart so I don’t think she would tell anyone.  But you never know.” Kris was right.  Suho didn’t know you but he couldn’t help his feelings.  He knew there was something different about you.  He just needed to figure out what it was.

 

 

HEY!  Sorry for the rough writing.  It is 1 am and I have had a really hard week.  I had two midterms and my grandmother went to the ICU (intensive care unit).  I spent all night friday and most of saturday at the hospital.  She was classified as an aphib which is when your heart beat is iratic and beating really fast.  Her heart was regulated today and she is doing tons better.  She is probably coming home tomorrow.  I was so happy that i thought i would write and here you go.  A sloppily written chapter.  I will go back tomorrow or the next day and edit any grammar or constructed errors.  Don't forget to leave comments!  i love hearing from people in the comments.  Let me know if you like or dislike the story.  Any suggestions on other stories yall would like to read.  I hope you like it though.  <3