Well then...

Flower Boy Wolf Pack

"Wake up Ms.Lee. You don't want to be late on your very first day of schoo, do you?" Jii Woo said as she pulled your window curtains open, letting a flood of light hit you right in the face. Jii Woo was your "Maid" that your grandfather hired for you. Jii Woo was a young girl in her early twenties. She was your maid but ever since you two first met you felt like she was more of a sister. You covered your head with your pillow and groaned.

"5 more minutes and ill get up for..." You trailed off as you slowly fell back asleep.

"No you babo! I let you sleep in "Just 5 more minutes" yesterday and you slept for 2 hours! Get up or im getting the bucket." Your eyes shot open and you sat up quickly. Last time she said that she actually poured an entire bucket of water onto you. While you were still in your bed!  You didn't believe her the first time she said it but now you knew better than to mess with Jii Woo.

"Argh! Im up ok!?" You exclaimed as you shot daggers at Jii Woo who in turn just laughed at your childishness. You let it go since she was just trying to help you.

"Mmmmmmuwhhhhhh!!" You yawned as you stretched like a cat across your bed. You stood up and walked to your bathroom to start your morning routine when you spotted a large white box with a baby blue bow placed on your desk. You walked over too it and checked it out but didn't see a tag anywhere on it.

"Hey Jii Woo. What is this?" You asked. Jii Woo walked over to where you stood in front of your desk and smiled mischieviously but didn't say anything. She gestured for you to open it so you did just that. You were shocked to find a giant stuffed Totoro doll wearing a purple backpack.

"What the...?" Was all you said because you quickly put it together.

"Jii Woo!? What is this!? You didn't have to do this." You said. Jii Woo smiled at you with that motherly smile and you couldn't help but think of your mom. You unconciously frowned and thought of how your mom took you shopping before school started each year. This was the first year she didn't do that.

"Eun Mi? Are you ok? Do you not like it?" Jii Woo said in a worried tone. She snapped her fingers in front of your face and brought back your thoughts to the present.

"Huh? Oh no i love it! Thank you Jii Woo." You smiled at her and gave her a small hug. She looked at you worriedly but you gave her a reassuring smile.

"Arasso. Hurry up and get ready or you really will be late." She shooed you away and you giggled as you walked to the bathroom. You quickly jumped into the shower and got dressed in your uniform which consisted of a black and white plaid skirt, white blouse, black blaiser with white trim, and a bow tie that matched your skirt. You thought the uniform was cute but hated how the skirt was shorter than you were used to. You pulled on the hem of your skirt trying to make it cover your thighs more but stopped when you realized that it was no use. Good thing you had bloomers or you wouldnt be able to wear the skirt at all. You dried your hair and pulled it into a tight pony on the top of your head and put on some chapstick since you didn't wear makeup that often. You did one last look in the mirror before finally going back into your room to gather your stuff for school. You took Totoro out of the box and removed the back pack. You laughed when you realized that Totoro was the theme of all the stuff in your bag. You had totoro pencils, folders, pencil case, and a new wallet with Totoro staring at you. Jii Woo apparently loves Totoro.

"Breakfast is ready!" Jii Woo yelled from the bottom of the stairs. You grabbed your bag and carefully put your books, phone, ipod, wallet, and keys into the your new backpack. You swung your bag onto your shoulder and went down stairs. When you got to the bottom step you were hit by a strange smell of burning. What the hell?! You raced towards the smell, which came from the kitchen, and found Jii woo standing by the sink, smiling at her phone while smoke bloomed from the toaster on the other side of the kitchen.  Jii Woo was completely oblivious to what was happening right in front of her and you wanted to yank her phone from her hands.

"Yahh!! Are you trying to burn the house down!?" You ran to the toaster and pulled the charred toast out, which was like a falt piece of coal now.

"Oh good your down. Breakfast is..." Jii woo finally looked up from her phone but stopped in mid sentence when she saw the burnt toast.

"Oh darn it! Im sorry i forgot about the toast. Ill make you some more. " Jii woo said as she walked towards the bread basket.

"That's ok. I think ill just grab an apple. Im late anyway." You grabbed a bright pink apple from the bowl in the center of the kitchen table and bite into it.

"Oh hey Jii woo?" You said as she picked up her phone again. She hummed a response so you knew she was listening.

"Is grandpa coming back tonight?" Jii woo didn't say anything but you knew she heard you because she put her phone down.

"Eun mi you must understand that he is very busy." Jii woo said while looking at you sympathetically. That was Jii woo's way of saying that he wasn't going to be home. You sighed and munched on your apple. You had been living with your grandfather for about 3 months now and had really only seen him about 3 or 4 times. Did he blame you for what happened? He wouldn't be the only one.

"Thanks for breakfast. Im going to head out. I might be late tonight because i haven't really been out alot lately and i want to explore the neighborhood." You said to Jii Woo as you walked to the front door. Jii Woo gave you a worried look but you gave her a fake yet reassuring smile that you were ok.

"Ok... Be home before dark or you will regret it missy!" Jii Woo yelled because you were already closing the front door. You smiled to yourself as you walked to school. Jii Woo was so kind and caring, it often reminded you of your mother. Your mother always smiled and joked with you even when she was upset or annoyed. It was just what she did and you always remembered how she would leave you little sticky notes around the house with small messages like "You are my sunshine" or "You're like rock candy, sweet and unbreakable". As you reminisced about your mother you accidently had a flashback to the horrible day when your happiness was ripped from you. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Umma! I told you the cake is fine! I like vanilla too." You told your mom as she walked to the car with your dad. It was the day of your 16th birthday and you were having a small party with your friends. The party was supposed to be small but your mother went all out and decorated the house with everything blue, your favorite color. Your dad had mistakenly bought a vanilla cake instead of a chocolate one like your mom had requested so your parents decided to go to the store and buy another one even after you told her a thousand times that the cake was fine.

"We will be back in twenty minutes ok sweetie. If you guys get hungry i made kimchi and put it in the fridge. Have fun!" Your mom said as she hopped into the car with your dad.

"Aish! She never listens!" You laughed as they pulled out of the drive way.

                                                                                                         3 HOURS LATER

"Ottoke! Where are they!" You were really worried now because your parents had been gone for over 3 hours and they weren't answering their phones.

"Its ok Eun Mi. They probably got caught in traffic or something." Your friend Kim said. You really hoped she was right but deep down you know she could be wrong.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

You jumped when you heard the knock on the door. Is that Mom and Dad? You ran to the door and swiftly opened the door without thinking. The person at the door was not your parents but instead your next door neighbors the Wu's. Mrs.Wu was crying and clutching her chest and Mr.Wu looked like solem when he was normally smiling and cheerful. You heart sank when you saw the police officer behind them.

"No..." You shook your head in horror when you fully realized what was happening.

"Eun Mi honey... can we come in and talk to you. Its very important." Mr.Wu said. You didn't need to hear what they were going to say because you already knew.

"Where? Where are they? WHERE ARE THEY!?" You screamed as tears stained your cheeks. Mrs.Wu unclenched her chest and went to hug you but you stepped back. You knew what the crying and hugging meant. They didn't mean your parents were shopping for flowers or eating sushi at their favorite restaurant. It meant they were seriously hurt or... worse.

"Oh my. Eun Mi im soo sorry but they... they were attacked. Someone tried to rob your mother and your father fought the attacker and he... he was shot. Your mother tried calling the police but the attacker also shot her. The paramedics tried everything they could... but ... oh god honey im so sorry..." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were in mid-flashback when you ran into something soft but firm. You felt someone grip your arms and could hear someone speaking but your mind was still lost in thought. You were still seeing and feeling the memory.  It was so real it felt as if you were there right at that moment, seeing Mrs.Wu cry and Mr. Wu trying to console his wife and you.

"Hey are you ok?" Your mind finally came back to the present and you saw a guy waving his hand in front of your face.

"Huh? Im sorry did you say something?" The boy was tall and really REALLY handsome. He was around 6 feet, had soft yet manly features, auburn eyes, a gorgeous mop of brown hair, and a smile that would melt any girls heart.

"Are you okay? Why are you crying?" You raised your hand to your cheek and it came away wet. You hadn't even realized you were crying! You wiped your eyes with the back of your sleeve. 

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to cry." You mumbled. For some reason your voice decided to leave and in its place was a mouse's voice.

"Sorry? Don't be sorry! Im just wondering if your okay? Did you get hurt when we ran into each other?" The smile he had turned into a worried frown. For some reason you wanted to make him smile again but you immediately snapped that thought from your mind.

"Ah no im fine. Im sorry for not paying attention." You bowed and looked at the ground. What happened next caught you completely by surprise. He hooked his finger under your chin, tilted it up, and leaned in close.

"Stop saying your sorry and smile. I bet your beautiful when you smile." He gave you a dazzling smile and winked at you. Was he serious? What a cheesy line! You stepped back, away from his hand, and looked at the ground again. What you didn't realize was that he used that line to make you smile because he hated it when girls cried.  He expected you to giggle or blush but to his surprise you didn't and he felt a mixture of surprise and intrigue.

"I'm sorry for running into you. And im sorry but im going to be late for school. Excuse me." You bowed again and started walking again to school.

"Besides, what do i have to smile for?" You muttered to yourself, not realizing that he had impecible hearing. He turned and watched as you turned the corner to school.  He had never really paid much attention to girls but for some reason you intrigued him and he wanted to know more about you.

"Well then..." he said.

"I guess ill have to find out what she meant."  He smiled and continued walking to his destination.

 

 

 

This is my first fanfic im writing on here and i would love your support and comments. Next chapter i will start introducing EXO but can you tell who the mystery guy is? He's handsome, kind, tries to act cool.  Any guesses? 

Also i want to make the story look nice and add backgrounds and a pretty layout but im having a difficult time with the whole format thing.  If anyone has any ideas or tips i would really love to hear them.  Gamsamnida!

 I haven't written alot but i do read alot so i hope to create a story you will love!! This is the image i based the uniform off of (ignore the lace XP) 

T1D6bBXedaXXbm_eZ__105906.jpg

 

This is for after this story is complete or almost done. :D

I feel formal writing this author's note but i hope in the future i can feel comfortable and write with confidence. Ill try my best to write a good story for you!! Annyeong!!