namja...?

LeeLoveLife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suzy told everything to Min... She told her that she kiss junho in the stage... and Min little bit shock..how can she didnt witnessing suzy kissed junho on the stage. she thougt that woud be awesome if she saw that.. and everyone will gogogagagooo with Junzy couple... she can imagine the fans will ......

 

suzy: unnie..ottokhe??i didnt dare to face junho oppa again...

Min: aigoo..relax.. its not like you were caught by JYP sunbaenim.. i thought junho oppa like it when you kissed him... nyahahaha...

Suzy: mwoya???jinja??

Min: ok.. you wanna proof??? Lets go to 2PM room.(the jyp's boys changing room)

Suzy: ahniya... unnie... andweh...

Min: oh come on suz!...

Suzy: but...promise me...you are not going to bringing up this "kiss" subject!!

Min: neh..arrasooo...!kajja!!

 

They go to the boy's changing room..

 

all of 2PM and got7 in the room except yugyeom... he is on the stage with sunmi..(performed)

 

Jackson: whoa... Minnie...suzy... daebakkk.. you two come to give me a support... gumawoyoooo...sarangeeeee...

Min: hehehe... aigo...this boy so confident...

jokwon: minnie...are you going to ask me to practice again..???

Min: ahni... i just came here with suzy...(yah where is suzy??)

Junho: suzy(thump..thump..thump)

Min: yah...suzy...odiga??? Aigoooo!!!(she goes out and find suzy beside the door)

Taec: yah...whats the matter with suzy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter