Who is she???

LeeLoveLife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junho pov

Who is this fan???..is she someone i knew??? It can be??? Ahni....it can't be her... no junho....you are being delusional... she is happy now with her actor boyfie... but, it seems like i saw her... no...no.....it must be just a dream. 

 

Chansung: junho yaaaa.... what's with that confuse face???? Are you still thinking about the flower??? Did you suspecting someone???

Junho: neh chan...but, it can't be her, right???i mean... no, it just my imaginary....

Chansung: you mean suzy, right???

Junho: yeah...but....how did you know???

Chansung: yah.... did you forget??? I am the one and only that know you very well, you had told me your big secret that you love her..and i know the look in your eyes every time she's around, even when she already had a boyfie...

Junho: neh...chan.... you right, i can't forget her... i cant erase her from my heart... and it ...i know it was wrong...

 

Chansung: you just had to open your heart for another...like lee yoobi shi....

Junho: yah....not you too... last time woobin hyung and haneul, and now...you try to matchmaking me with yoobi shi....aish....

Chansung: wae??? You two look adorable and cute together....

Junho: yah.... someone had an eye for her...and i dont want to make our friendship become awkward...

Chansung: yup... if it comes to love...the friendship will becomr awkward...

 

 

Suzy pov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter