nobody's bussiness

LeeLoveLife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jia: look at junho's ears... they become more red than ever..

Taec: yup... shy junho...

Jackson: chill out hyung...

Junho: aish... please stop that...

Woo: but... you have to tell us if you were on a relationship...arra!!...

Suzy: gumawo oppa~~
Min: so... suzy ya... you just admitted that you and junho oppa had a relationship??

Suzy: ahni..ahni...not that i mean... (blushing)..

Fei: aish... if its true...we would be glad...!thats too obvious between you two...

Jun.k: hmmm... but junho ya... you have to be careful with jinyoung hyung... or you will be scolded by him..

Junho: ne...hyung...

.

.

.

.

.

And they go separate way after dinner...back to the dorm or apartment..

.

.

.

.

.

.

The last One Mic in Hongkong...

They did a great performance...the atmosphere became higher when they dance ADTOY.. 2PM and the girls became super hot all of the sudden...

They dance and sing beautifully...

.

.

.

.

Chan and fei.collaboration... the crowded became wild...  they dance with strong and flexibility move...they dance tango..

 

Jb,Jr,Junho,and Taec...did the collaboration...they sang JJ Project song "bounce"... they voice blended so well... junho sweet voice and taec heavy voice matched eo well with Jb and Jr...

.

.

.

.

Min and jokwon are one of a kind...the cingus...gone wild with the "telephone"...

.

.

.

Suzy and junho...nobody bussiness..

They dance separately..suzy in the left side and junho in the right side... they did individual dance..

First.. suzy appeared

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter