I took it back...

LeeLoveLife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

suzy: oppa...we need to hurry...

Junho: neh...(he grab suzy's hand and pull her closer to his hug)...thanks suzy...(he lean forward and lowering his head...and their lips meet)...

Suzy: *ommoooo... junho oppa kissing me...ottoke???*

Junho: i took it back..

Suzy: neh? (question look)

Junho: i took my kiss back.. i know you didnt mean to kiss me in the stage... so i took it back.. so you didnt have to be awkward in front of me Suz.. but still, you are my favorite dongsaeng..

Suzy: neh... thanks oppa...

suzy pov

So..Junho oppa just accept me as his dongsaeng?? I like him.. yah Suz... did you mistaken him to like you too..? Ottoke..??he is rejecting me. 

Junho pov

junho ya... it is the best day of your life... the girl that you like the most is kissing you. And now you just act that nothing happen... 

....

Suzy like Junho...and Junho like Suzy... it was simple right?? But for them it is not simple at all. If fact if two people(boy and girl) like each other they will become a lover... but that destiny not with them. Suzy is the favorite girl off all boys.. and the certain boy had told him about liking her in a special ways. And Junho didnt want to ruined their friendship because of a girl..

Flashback

Mark: Junho hyung.... can i have a chat with you???

Junho: yup...sure... 

Mark: i have a love problem... can you give me an advice...

Junho: yah...how could i give you an advice.. i dont have any experience about that.. pabo ya..?

Mark: but hyung... you are the person i trust the most.. i am hiding this to all my members..

Junho: aish...this kid... okay..whats your problem..?

Mark: hyung... i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter