Can't be empty!

LeeLoveLife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junho was so busy lately...

He was filming "memories of a sword" and "Twenty" in 2014... 

2PM comeback and his solo Japan activity...

It happen when he release his movie "twenty" in 2015

Suzy dating Lee Minho... And it was confirm by the two love birds..they are dating almost 2 months...

He can't utter a word for a while, but thanks to his co-star in "twenty".. he can forget Suzy..(but not really forget her.. still Suzy the one in his heart)

In one of the interview session.."twenty"(kim woo bin, kang haneul, lee junho)

the interviewer asked Kim Woo Bin about his friend(lee minho)dating scandal with suzy..

And also asked junho about suzy and lee minho..if he knew they were dating...

WooBin and Junho answer it with one word "molla"

 

the interviewer gave up with that question and move to another subject about their movie...

The question still around the three goodlooking boys lovelife..

And the three joking around...what if junho or haneul courting woobin's sister... Woobin didnt want if his friends dating his sister... the reason is that would be awkward between them...

And also..junho didnt want if woobin or haneul courting his sister as well..with the same reason...

The next question is about Lee yoobi...

Interviewer: Junho and yoobi had a great chemistry.. is there any chance you two will dating each other???

Junho: aigoo...

Haneul: i...as yoobi's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter