Chapter 6

Heartache Paradox

"Be my Secretary"

     My eyes widened shocked. He wants me to be his Secretary? Why? Doesn't he already have a Secretary?

"Why me? Can't you just hire one?"

"Why hire one when you can get it for free" he smiled

"I dont think -"

"You'll get a 25% pay raise and more vacation days". I honestly thought about it. I could go shopping and have vacation more often.

"Ok. I'll take it". He smiled hard and picked up the clothes from his bed "Go get dressed.You have to look nice for your first day." And with that I was pushed out the room. Cl was standing there looking furious but said nothing as she slammed her door. The boys looked at me and ran over at normal speed pushing each other.

"What did he say?" Daesung asked me

"He made me his Secretary" I shrugged

"What?! Why didn't I think of that?" Taeyang pouted

"So will you be having in his office" Seungri smirked. I hit his arm exclaiming no.  He laughed and smirked "You say that now". I put my hands over my ears and ran away putting my clothes over my ears as well so i wouldn't drop it.

 

        Work wasn't as boring as I thought it would be. All day people were calling for Jiyong but he never wanted to talk to anyone. Why have a Secretary if i'm not gonna answer any calls. A few times CL called asking if Jiyong was doing anything and If she could come in. I lied and told her he had a full schedule. In reality he was doing nothing until after lunch. Jiyong told me to turn her down if she called because he didn't want to see her after what happened earlier.

         While I was on the phone telling her he was still busy for the 10th time today, Jiyong called me into his office. I got off the phone and walked in.

"Yes?" I said sweetly

He looked up from his work and smiled his cute gummy smile. "Ah __ after lunch I have a meeting"

"Duh I know that I'm the one who set it up" I rolled my eyes

"You have to come with me to it"

"What? Why!"

"Because I have to be escorted to every meeting. Did you not know?". Was he serious? No one told me I would have to go to meetings with him!

"We leave in a few minutes so fix your hair". I gasped and played with the end on my mid top back length hair "What's wrong with my hair?".

"Nothing if you like boring" he said going in his desk, getting up and walking to me. He started to play with my hair "Stay still". He started to pull and tug on my hair making me yelp and groan the whole time. After about 5 minutes, he pulled me in front of the mirror and showed me how i looked. My hair was in a donut on top of my hair and a few strands fell on the sides of my hair.

He but his arms around my waist and smiled putting his head down onto my shoulder "I do good work".

"Whatever" I rolled my eyes "Ready to go to the meeting sir?"

"Remember to call me oppa"

"Its embarrassing"

"I know. thats the point" he smirked walking out the room. I stuck my tongue out and jumped up and down.

"I know you're sticking your tongue out...don't be a kid". I pouted. How did he see that?

 

        "As you can see by the data, projections have gone up!" blah blah blah. I sat down reading the book from my desk. This was so boring. Why am I even here? I looked at Jiyong from across the room, who was pretending to listen the whole entire time. "We shall continue this meeting tomorrow". I softly groaned and stood up closing my book.

Everyone got up preparing to leave. I walked over to Jiyong and smiled "Ready to go Oppa?". Some 40 year old looking man smiled at Jiyong "This one's cute. Better hope she doesn't end up like the other's". I looked at Jiyong crossing my arms. He scratched the back on his neck and bowed leaving fast.

    

     "Cl what?!"

"CL drinks the blood of all my Secretary's. It's quite interesting actually" He said nervously

"You knew this and you still wanted me to be your Secretary? Are you nuts?!"

"She won't kill you. She knows what will happen if she does" He said smirking.

I sat on his desk trying to calm down but only to get even madder. "What if she decides she doesn't care huh? What if she tries to kill me?"

"Then I kill her" he said flatly

I shook my head "I'm not getting enough to do this"

"I gave you more money..."

"I won't need it if i'm Dead!". He stood in front of me and grabbed my chin "Calm down Ok?". He kissed me softly sending sparks through me.

      He pulled away and smiled "I'll protect you ok?". I nodded and went for another kiss, buthe turned his head smiling. "Back to work!". I pouted and walked out.

 

       A few hours later, CL showed up at the office with a bouquet of yellow flowers. I can tell she was faking her smile, but I knew this would be fun.

"Hey I brought flowers for Jiyong in his favorite color"

"That's sweet but let me ask if you can come in" I pressed the speaker button "Sir You have-"

"What did I tell you to call me?"

"Oppa.." I said slightly annoyed

"Thats better"

"You have a visitor"

"Who is it?"

"The love of you life Oppa"

".... You mean no one"

Cl looked hurt. I felt a bit bad. "CL is here and she brought beautiful yellow flowers."

There was a long silence then a sigh "Send her in".

    She damn near ran in. When she was in I sighed. After a few, I got curious and peaked inside the room. They were talking for a bit then they started to kiss. I left when he took off her shirt.

    When I turned around, the guys were all standing there. I sat in my chair looking at them.

"Can I help you guys?"

"Whats wrong?" Daesung asked turning my seat around to face him, who was now next to me.

"Nothing. I'm fine"

"She saw them about to have duh" Seungri said crossing his arms.

"Are you upset?" Daesung asked looking into my eyes.

I shrugged "Maybe a bit".  He stared into my eyes. His eyes started to turn bright blue. I started to turn from angry to happy. He looked away and smiled "Better?".

   I smiled "What was that?"  

"He used his powers on you" Taeyang said

"So your eyes turn blue when you use your powers?". They all nodded. "Last night Top's eyes were blue too. So what powers do your have?"

He smirked "Mind reading"

"And yours?" I asked Daesung whose eyes were back to normal

"Emotion manipulation. I kind of changed your mood"

"What's you guys powers?" I asked Seungri and Taeyang.  They smirked at each other and turned back to me "You'll have to find out on your own".

Well screw them too. You know sometimes I think they like ing with my mind just for the fun of it.