DECISION MADE!

My Life Forever Changed

      "You're mad at me, aren't you?" Yoochun said, finally breaking the dead silence as he was in the car with Yonghwa. 

      "What do you think?" Yonghwa muttered grumpily, "Thanks to you, our whole household is a mess."

      "It's always been a mess," Yoochun sighed.

      Yoochun oppa! 

      That bothered Yonghwa. Seohyun addressed him quite casually.

      "You know Choi Seohyun?" he asked.

      Yoochun smiled as he turned the wheel to make a right turn.

      "Yeah, I used to be her teacher," he stated.

      "Teacher?" Yonghwa was suspicious. 

      She couldn't possibly have called her teacher Oppa at school.

      "Why?" Yoochun asked, "You don't ask me questions often."

      Yonghwa didn't bother to reply.

      "So why was she so mad?" Yoochun changed the subject.

      Yonghwa left out a heavy sigh.

      "Long story short, Mom threw a fit," Yonghwa explained, "And Seohyun's really offended because her mom got insulted. Makes sense, but I hope she gets over it soon. It's exasperating."

      "Ah, I get it now," Yoochun said, "If you want, I can talk to her. She'll probably listen to me."

      "Even though you are just a former teacher?" Yonghwa raised an eyebrow.

      "We're close friends now," Yoochun said.

      Another ten minutes of silence followed. 

      "What's her name?" Yonghwa suddenly asked.

      "What?" Yoochun was puzzled.

      "The girl. What's her name?" 

      Yoochun slowed down the car and pulled over to the side of the road.

      "What?" he asked again.

      "Everyone's stressed out from this, but I'm sure you're having an even harder time..." Yonghwa stated, looking away from Yoochun, "Just thought maybe asking---"

      "You really wanna know?" Yoochun asked him.

      "Okay, when you put it like that, that's not actually what I meant---"

      "Jimin," Yoochun said, "Her name's Han Jimin."

      Yonghwa turned to face his brother. 

      "She was a classmate of mine at my university and I've been going out with her for a long time," he continued.

      Yonghwa felt relieved. Yoochun seemed a bit brighter talking about her.

      "I think we met because she was crying after failing an exam and she sat next to me, so I had felt obligated to do something," Yoochun leaned against the head of the seat and closed his eyes, "Those were good times."

      "Are you going to marry her?" Yonghwa asked abruptly.

      "Marry?" Yoochun laughed, "I was planning to, but then this happened, and I don't know anymore. Dad could care less about that. He just doesn't want it to affect work, not our family."

      Yonghwa knew it was true. 

      Yoochun took out his phone. 

      "Wanna see a picture?" 

      "Sure."

      "I was in Tokyo with her," Yoochun said. 

      Yonghwa couldn't help but smile a little. His brother seemed so proud of his relationship. 

        <--- the picture :P (rooftop prince, for those of you who don't know) 

      "She's really great," Yoochun complimented, as he closed his phone, "I hope you can meet her someday."

      Yoochun started the car again.

      "Yeah," Yonghwa responded. 

 

      "You're home a bit later than usual," Seohyun's father stated as soon as she walked inside her house.

      "There was a lot of traffic," Seohyun said and she stormed into her room.

      "YOU DON'T EVEN DRIVE A CAR!" her father bellowed.

      "Ugh!" Seohyun screamed into her pillow. 

      Seohyun didn't know what to do. Exactly how was she supposed to face any member of that family ever again? And Yoochun oppa! He must've been so hurt.

      Then, Seohyun's phone got a notification. 

      It was a text message.

   - hey it's jessica.

   - what? how'd you get my #?

   - ive always had it :P

   - creeper. aren't you busy rn?

   - nah the guys r busy playing games at this arcade. 

   - well what do you want? 

   - just wanted to ask if you were ok. 

   - me? y

   - you're my friend? duh

   Seohyun hesitated before replying. That was the first time anyone had ever told her that. She supposed...Jessica was someone she could trust. 

   - ok...well yea after today idk what to do.

   - im sure u have a good reason why u said that. it could be yonghwa oppas fault. 

   - yeah but i had no right to bring in his brother's situation and i really feel sorry.

   - according to my knowledge of yoochun hes prob already forgiven u. 

   - ik he's nice. i just feel so miserable. 

   - yea, so what exactly happened? 

      Seohyun told her the whole story.

   - wow..tht IS complicated. i cant believe you found yoochun's stuff. i think youll be ok though. theyre nice ppl, its just his mom is really on top of him. 

   Seohyun groaned and covered her sheets over her face. She hoped that was true. 

   - so..seohyun have you found any one of my guy friends to your liking? 

      Seohyun eyes widened. Just then, her phone rang. Jessica was calling her. 

      "Sorry!" Jessica squealed over the other line, "I have to hear you say it. Now tell me!"

      Seohyun was nervous. Could she trust her? Well, Jessica was her first friend after all.

      "Yeah, I do...Well I'm not sure, but I think so," she responded anxiously.

      "Really? Wow, that's great! Because I like someone too!" Jessica said excitedly. 

      Seohyun was about to ask who, when she got a text message from an unknown number. She opened the message while still on the phone call with Jessica. 

   - its yonghwa. 

      Seohyun's heart skipped a beat. He had contacted her.

      "Yonghwa?" Seohyun whispered to herself.

      "Yes!" Jessica exclaimed, "How did you know?"

      Seohyun hand dropped to her side. 

      "What?" 

      "Yeah," Jessica continued on, "I've liked him for a while."

   - seohyun its yonghwa. i wanna talk to you.

      "Oh," Seohyun took a deep breath, "That's really cool."

      As Jessica chatted endlessly, Seohyun couldn't bring herself to pay attention. 

      She's my first friend and he's my second love...She's my very first friend, and he's second...

      Seohyun made her decision.

      Without replying, she deleted Yonghwa's messages. She wasn't going to start something with an end she wasn't sure about.

      Confidently, she spoke into the phone again. 

      "You two look good together. You really do."