CONFIRMATION!

My Life Forever Changed

      Seohyun dropped the clothes she was holding. 

      Yonghwa bent down to retrieve them.

      "Oh, I'm sorry!" Seohyun was frazzled.

      "It's fine, Miss," Yonghwa smiled.

      He...smiled? He had barely even made eye contact with her last time.

      "I hope you enjoy your time here," he said warmly and bid them farewell, rejoining his group. 

      "Who..." Seohyun asked Jessica.

      "Yep," Jessica crossed her arms, "That's him."

      "He's very different..." Seohyun remarked.

      "Yonghwa doesn't like it when his friends see him when he's all in the high class, business job stuff, so he doesn't acknowledge us as friends at work. Although, it is interesting that he even came up to us." Jessica explained, "Whatever, I guess you can call it humble? I don't know, I think he's just reserved."

      "I see," Seohyun concluded.

      "Basically, long story short, he doesn't like people learning of his personal history, but I just told you because you were going to realize it anyway, being here," Jessica said. 

      It did make sense. Jung Yonghwa seemed almost anti social.

      "Now, let's get to these outfits!" Jessica squealed. 

  (Seohyun's Jessica-picked outfits) 

      "Um," Seohyun nervously peeked her head out of the dressing room. 

      Jessica slipped her phone back into her bag and stood up, motioning for Seohyun to come out.

      "I think these may be a bit flashy for me," Seohyun added as she tiptoed out.

      "Seohyun!" Jessica gasped, "You have a great body!" 

      Seohyun blushed red.

      "I think these are wonderful!" Jessica was excited, "You should buy all of these!"

      "I---I don't think I'd be allowed to wear these," Seohyun laughed uneasily.

      Jessica pushed out her bottom lip.

      "How about this, then?" she proposed, "You pick out some things that you like and we'll work from there."

      Seohyun walked towards the dressing room again to change. 

 (Seohyun's Seohyun-picked clothes)

      "Yeah, hm..." Jessica said, "I don't know. These all scream out, 'I'm innocent and vulnerable, protect me!' and like it doesn't give off a strong aura."

      "Oh," Seohyun responded.

      "I think, we should buy one of yours and one of mine," Jessica decided, "And their on me."

      "No way!" Seohyun refused, "I have to pay for my clothes!"

      Jessica snatched the clothes out of Seohyun's grasp and smiled gleefully.

      "I'm the one who wanted to buy you these," she defended.

 

      In the end, Jessica bought clothes for Seohyun and the two girls decided to stop by a small cafe. Jessica brought over the tray and handed Seohyun her drink.

      "Coffee?" Seohyun asked.

      "Yeah," Jessica took a sip, "Why?"

      "Oh, I'm not allowed to drink---"

      "Why?" Jessica sighed, "Because it stunts your growth? C'mon, Seohyun. Relax. Drinking it once won't ruin you."

      Seohyun anxiously took a sip. It was good!

      "So..." Jessica started, "What did you think of today?"

      Seohyun glanced over at her shopping bag of the clothes Jessica had purchased for her.

      "It was really fun," she admitted, "Thank you."

      "You know, you've gotten a lot nicer these days," Jessica joked.

      "Jessica!" 

      The two girls faced the entrance and saw that Kang Minhyuk and Park Chanyeol had entered. 

      "Hey, guys!" Jessica got up to greet them.

      Seohyun stood up awkwardly at the table and waved.

      "Oh, Seohyun, right?" Minhyuk walked over and shook her hand.

      "Mind if we join you?" Chanyeol asked, but he had already pulled two chairs over.

      "So, what are you girls up to?" Minhyuk asked.

      "I took Seohyun shopping," Jessica answered proudly.

      "Shopping?" Chanyeol nodded in approval, "Seems something that you would do."

      "We saw Yonghwa, too," Jessica added.

      "Yonghwa?" Minhyuk chuckled, "Oh, that guy."

      "Why? What?" Jessica was curious.

      "He's had a ton of stress from his folks," Minhyuk said.

      "How do you know? Yonghwa wouldn't have told anyone," Chanyeol stated.

      "With his family, there are tons of rumors, but I think this one's legit," Minhyuk said.

      Seohyun strained her neck to lean over in order to listen clearly. Even she was intriuged.

      "His hyung came back from a business trip and it turns out, he got his girlfriend pregnant." 

      "What?" Jessica shouted, throwing her arms up in the air, and accidentally knocking her coffee onto the ground.

      "Oh, great!" she moaned, and she rushed over to get napkins with Chanyeol.

      Seohyun was shocked. Pregnant?

      "Surprising, isn't it?" Minhyuk said to Seohyun, "I didn't know that Yoochun hyung was capable of that."

      Seohyun froze.

      "Yoochun? Park...Yoochun?" she whispered.

      "Huh?" Minhyuk knit his eyebrows, "You know him? He's Yonghwa's step brother."

      Seohyun abruptly got up.

      "I'm going home."