6. Suho (Complete)

One Shots

Emelie! Are you okay?! Whats wrong?! 

-------------------------------------------

You were walking through the park with you fairly new boyfriend, Suho. He was being abnormally sweet to you as he held your hand in his. He swung your arms back and forth cutely. He paused in front of an Ice cream stand and asked you if you wanted one. You nodded and smiled brightly. You two had only been together for about a week and a half, and just now was he starting to open himself to you. You appreciated that he was able to be himself around you. You felt that he was slowly warming up to you as your boyfriend. 

He bought you the flavor that was your favorite and handed it to you. He paid for the ice cream and continued walking with you down the nicely made path that was in between a lovely arrangement of Roses, Daisies, Sunflowers, Tulips, and a beautiful Cherry Blossom tree arrangement. It was that time of season where the petals would blossoms and slowly fall, just making a beautiful image as the pastel pink contrasted beautifully with ocean blue sky that was only interrupted perfectly by very few streaks of white. You captured the view in your mind only to keep as a memory.

Just as you were enjoying your day you felt a suddenly gush of wind be out of you. It was as if someone or something just punched you in each lung, one at a time and you felt your throat go dry. You dropped your ice cream on the ground and let go of Suho's hand rather quickly and fell to the ground gasping for precious oxygen. You felt that the air all around just would not be proccessed by your body. You had cursed yourself for putting your inhaler in the pocket of your purse that you couldn't reach. 

Seconds after you hit the ground, you heard the impact of another ice cream and a very worried and distressed voice call out for you, "Emilie!! Emilie!! Are you okay?! What's Wrong?!" His voice screaming in fear of losing the one thing that he had welcomed into his heart, besides his fame and money. At this moment, he had forgotten everything and on instinct he grabbed your purse looking for the inhaler you had. He remembered that you had mentioned that at random moments you would have asthma attacks and that your inhaler was always in the big pocket of you purse. He searched hurriedly, feeling a hyperventalition coming on. HIs heart sunk when he couldn't find the inhaler. 

! It's not here! What do I do?! What do I do?!

Suho began to panic, but on instinct he picked you up and carried you bridal style as he rushed as fast as he could to find his car or some sort of fast transportation. When he found a taxi he got in carefully placing you in the back and sat next you, "Hurry! To the nearest hospita!!" 

Suho shouted agitated from his fear of losing you and the taxi driver hurriedly sped to the nearest hospital as Suho helped you the best he could. Please hold on Emilie... I can't lose you! Not now! Not when I was just learning to love you!! 

The taxi driver arrived to the hopsital surprisingly quick. Suho picked you up again as the driver openned the door for him to carry you inside. The doctors came out rushing you into a room and Suho was held back, forced to watch you be taken away into care. Suho held back his screams as he attempted to keep his calm and sit down in the waiting room with his hands covering his face.

 

--- 2 HOURS LATER---

Suho was finally able to enter the room you were staying in. He almost felt like breaking down there on the spot seeing you in that bed. There was a needle in your arm that was connected to the IV and he saw you sleeping soundly. You were able to breathe now and you simply looked so peaceful. He rushed to your side and sat down staring at your face. Emilie... I'm so sorry... I'm glad you are okay now.  He reached down and picked up your hand and kissed it gently. "I Love you, Emilie." 

His voice was soft and he let a few tears fall finally being able to be with you. He sighed softly when a soft voice called out, "I love you, too, Suho."  

He looked at you and smiled gently as he leaned down and planted a cute kiss on your foreahead. Since that day, Suho promised to always keep an eye on you and help you whenever you needed it.